Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: nivedha84

ok just a random thought🤔

Is there any Possibilities that Sallu  would  do a cameo in IP promoting Ek tha Tiger😉😍 

yea ur hopes are too high for this ph. 

i saw that the lamp show is promoting the sands hotel in singapore.. cuz they shot there. y cant this ph do stuff like that. show arnav taking khushi shopping in a brand store.. sarun are really popular among the youth .. y cant they promote a store/brand in the show and get clothes for the leads in return.have arhi promote it in the show. it would solve their wardrobe prob. they even get nice suits for arnav

they cant do simple things like that forget salman. 
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

Hola Ladies.. moi bz...!!🤗

Reading spoilers and REDUX, my conclusion is Anji-ASR rift is on the cards!!

Call me sarcastic ...bt I am so looking forward to it😈

Doods!
u did nt read my pm.. moi very sad😭

Hi Sul    🤗     🤗

Rift was there on the day  of PAYASH marriage itself !! so no surprises there !!

The only point of interest for me is to see how Akash will turn back to coochie coochie boy again...
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sampin

So is there a confirmed Sibling rift??!!
It should be,IMO..Logically if you see if ASR is really a"Harvard"brain..he'll get a hint of Anjali's baseless insecurities..and for someone who has more haaarmones than senses these days..Anything and anyone that separates Khushi from him would face his famous wrath!!😆

PS:Can't say anything if he has "Hardwar"brains..In that case he must go back there for special training from Baba Ramdev😉

Well said sam..spl training from baba🤣
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

See.. I am confused myself.. The rift between the siblings.. I suspected.. But why only amma.. I am not able to figure..all I could think of  is that Shyam willbe the one to get this out in the open .. That is to buaji's ears..that is why the Shyam entry is coinciding  with this is my guess..revealation only to amma means that she will try to mid way to get this problem solved without any outside interference.. It also means that arnav will come to know though amma that khushi has left the house because of the contract and not due to buaji's illness ..
Trps should be good if they show asr wooing khushi and amma knowing the truth though initially angry but later relenting help him to win her back..

Geet...Buaji will know at some point, maby not initially. Otherwise how will I get my dream sequence??? Buaji and Mami dhulafying Shyamu...Oh CVs I don't want romance, mujhe yeh scene de do please!!!
iritz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: amarb

so true geeta

Bulbul... main aa gayi !!!

Geetu...🤗 Just heard of the new spoiler... thanks babe !!!! 

..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

So is there a confirmed Sibling rift??!!
It should be,IMO..Logically if you see if ASR is really a"Harvard"brain..he'll get a hint of Anjali's baseless insecurities..and for someone who has more haaarmones than senses these days..Anything and anyone that separates Khushi from him would face his famous wrath!!😆

PS:Can't say anything if he has "Hardwar"brains..In that case he must go back there for special training from Baba Ramdev😉

Does he🤣

Yaar I am seriously doubting it these days...you share the same room and same bed and you can't do anything, but you want to kiss her with your doors open or in the living area. Is he afraid or is it some kind of fetish? 🤔

That proves he got his degree from "Hardwar" under the watchful eyes of Baba Ramdev🤣
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tanthya

Hi Sul    🤗     🤗

Rift was there on the day  of PAYASH marriage itself !! so no surprises there !!

The only point of interest for me is to see how Akash will turn back to coochie coochie boy again...

scratching my head😕
when how rift was shown between Anji-ASR on PAYASH marriage?
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

See.. I am confused myself.. The rift between the siblings.. I suspected.. But why only amma.. I am not able to figure..all I could think of  is that Shyam willbe the one to get this out in the open .. That is to buaji's ears..that is why the Shyam entry is coinciding  with this is my guess..revealation only to amma means that she will try to mid way to get this problem solved without any outside interference.. It also means that arnav will come to know though amma that khushi has left the house because of the contract and not due to buaji's illness ..
Trps should be good if they show asr wooing khushi and amma knowing the truth though initially angry but later relenting help him to win her back..

😆

Going back to the old adage .. Wait & Watch . .. .. Gul has a very interesting way of story telling .. lets c if she veers from there .. or sticks to course .. 😃 
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: geetmaanluv

yea ur hopes are too high for this ph

i saw that the lamp show is promoting the sands hotel in singapore.. cuz they shot there. y cant this ph do stuff like that. show arnav taking khushi shopping in a brand store.. sarun are really popular among the youth .. y cant they promote a store/brand in the show and get clothes for the leads in return.have arhi promote it in the show. it would solve their wardrobe prob. they even get nice suits for arnav

they cant do simple things like that forget salman. 

I knowww
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

butting in... but for me who is the GH house cares more abt social stigma than amma. arnav needs someone that would bring up the social stigma aspect of his contract marriage. tell him if the word gets out what will happen to khushi . what will people say abt her... a gurl who agreed to such a thing.  who better than amma to worry abt that. khushi wont ever tell arnav that.. buaji will be more mad abt the action than the consequence. amma will care abt the social aspect .. 

edit - she will ask for a remarriage/ wedding so people cant point fingers at the validity of her daughters marriage. for her it would show arnavs commitment to khushi in front of society
Edited by geetmaanluv - 11 years ago