Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: abavi

Okies!!

But Asking payal to sit behind shouldnt be a dejavu because Mami made her sit just like she was treated... The situation was intentional.. She was not accepted that day, and Payal has not been accepted today - atleast not by her...

But this one is not liek that right? even though Arnav was with his wife, he had told them he is going to Agra, they go out and come home because of an accident blocking the road and find their son at home romancing his wife... 12 years or no..similar incidents both are ... it is bound to stir those memories...
atleast for Nani who never ceases to mention Arnav is may be like his dad whenever he crosses the line on issues involving marraige- When he brought in La for Live in Relationship, When he married Kushi in Temple.. , A Nani who sees her daughter in Anjali and occasionally her damaadji in Arnav... A Nani who has not forgotten the past...

thanks for patiently answering my queries...

This is a serial ... selective memory loss ... πŸ€£

Look at the reveal??? Khushi and NK didn't even bother to lock the evidences for the showdown even though they knew how dangerous Shyam is ... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
enjoy the song track

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD6XOZAUtBM[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by anjani-pagli - 11 years ago
Hello all beautiful s..

I read all the analyses and to every one Well done..
Special appreciation to Doodleberry.. you are awesome M'am..

This is my peace on the whole last week episodes...

It is always understood that people love to see emotional drama and when we (writers/ directors) making films or serials try to involve all the emotional elements and also heroism to attract all kinds of audience..

Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon attracted me for the same reason because of the balance and characters mainly. Right now they are trying very hard to please the audience and it is visible...

This week actually should have belonged to Arnav and Khushi but it was hijacked by Anjali all the way. It is always her dilemma her illusion her collapsed dreams and very thing relate to her. What about others then others who are others do they have personal lives? do they exist? For Anjali no. It is always her world that matters to her. We saw first hint of that when Anjali literally blackmailed Khushi to educate/ train Lavanya to become a deserving Raizada bahu.. We also saw how she can utilize her chotte to her advantage.. What Arnav needs or what Arnav always takes a second step but still will be accepted because she needs her brother to be happy to be in her world..

Right now we are seeing the repercussion of realization that world was false and Chotte is moving on.. Right now she needs her world back again. Khushi is the person who is seeming to be in between her so called perfect world and illusion of happiness.. First she needs answers, second she needs Arnav back as her chotte.. Third she needs Shyam back.

Where does khushi fits.. No where. So Anjali who herself thought her perfect world will be more perfect with the addition of Khushiji.. is now thinking she is the throne and needs to be thrown out first. Indirectly she is indicated through out the week that she want her brother to believe her and be on her side all the time not on her Opposite side as per her perception. She wants her brother to believe her husband She thinks what all he does is right.. But she can't deny that she doubts her husband as well.. And at some corner of her heart she knows Khushiji is right.. Need to see how much we will get to see this week...

Payal and akash...

They deserve each other??????? My take is big no.. They need to travel in this relationship through a lot of phases until they can reach to a mutual understanding. They will and are needed to be separated. 

Arnav and Khushi:

We saw reluctant Khushi and possessive Arnav past week. I said possessive because Arnav can't accept that Khushi may not love him.. If she does or doesn't it  doesn't matter. All that matters
he loves her and she will reciprocate some day. Actually he knows she do love him but right now because she is the denial mode he has to force her and that's why he is applying my above said statement.. Any how because Anjali is craving for attention Khushi will have to be a scape goat once again..

But she will really be the Scape Goat? Will ASR be able to make peace with both his worlds?

This week will answer all those questions.. Emotional week ahead...

Thank u friends for reading..
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

Hola Ladies.. moi bz...!!πŸ€—

Reading spoilers and REDUX, my conclusion is Anji-ASR rift is on the cards!!

Call me sarcastic ...bt I am so looking forward to it😈

Doods!
u did nt read my pm.. moi very sad😭

Kaunsa PM??? Poem wala thread ke liye ??? I read naa... 

Hugzzz πŸ€—
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nivedha84

Does he🀣

Yaar I am seriously doubting it these days...you share the same room and same bed and you can't do anything, but you want to kiss her with your doors open or in the living area. Is he afraid or is it some kind of fetish? πŸ€”
Edited by bs_si - 11 years ago
twisted_beenz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

Winey- the initial knowledge to amma.. The spoilers is  a short term one ..so the knowledge will reach buaji, then it is time for action..

Doods- seems anji's character will believe Shyam's words.. Role reversal like winey said.. The siblings will not see eye to eye

Beena- u know my views on anji.. The same as u.. But I am more interested in GH and arhi track there..

Yanka- don't know how amma will come to know..so will Try digging deeper

so true geeta
amimus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: doodleberry

Rift will happen and it's logical ... Yeh toh I have said in the "Iron" episode itself .. that's month and a half back ... and Ofc Anji will believe Shyam, she has to ... nehin toh how will we get the delivery here ??? It's needed and when Shyam will kidnap the baby boy and ask the "name for nephew" in exchange then only Anjali will see the truth ... till then there is no possibility ... 

Hi Doods . Loved your analysis the other day. Yes Anji has to trust Shyam , only then th ewhole truth comes out. But I hope Arnav does use his Harvard brain this time around and come up with a plan for ANji to know the truth .
I would love to see the sibling rift should be interesting and with Khushi leaving RM. So lots of drama in store in IPK land
lalsunvid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

See Deja vu for them naa ... why will that be??? 

Nani and Maami after 12 years and that too the situation is different here ... There the Damadji was a father of 2 and here ASR with his accepted wife ... and here also they are already preoccupied with Anjali and her conditions ...

In that case imagine Payal at the back seat which should stir up Maami too but it didn't ... things will not resurface for them like this ... 

Okies!!

But Asking payal to sit behind shouldnt be a dejavu because Mami made her sit just like she was treated... The situation was intentional.. She was not accepted that day, and Payal has not been accepted today - atleast not by her...

But this one is not liek that right? even though Arnav was with his wife, he had told them he is going to Agra, they go out and come home because of an accident blocking the road and find their son at home romancing his wife... 12 years or no..similar incidents both are ... it is bound to stir those memories...
atleast for Nani who never ceases to mention Arnav is may be like his dad whenever he crosses the line on issues involving marraige- When he brought in La for Live in Relationship, When he married Kushi in Temple.. , A Nani who sees her daughter in Anjali and occasionally her damaadji in Arnav... A Nani who has not forgotten the past...

thanks for patiently answering my queries...

This is a serial ... selective memory loss ... πŸ€£

Look at the reveal??? Khushi and NK didn't even bother to lock the evidences for the showdown even though they knew how dangerous Shyam is ... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

see doodhs...you are triggering again...

Waise on a lighter note...how many of you would love Khushi to call Mami "Rainbow" as she did in holi bhaang..?? ASR Laad Governor..Mami - Rainbow...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: redwine1

My Ques.. pls help me out since i can't get my mind around this .. 

Why is it significant for GH to know now? .. specially with the return of Shyam on screen ?? where wud this lead to ??  & whats the impact of this revelation & where after GH knowing the tracks leads to .. on TRP 

See.. I am confused myself.. The rift between the siblings.. I suspected.. But why only amma.. I am not able to figure..all I could think of  is that Shyam willbe the one to get this out in the open .. That is to buaji's ears..that is why the Shyam entry is coinciding  with this is my guess..revealation only to amma means that she will try to mid way to get this problem solved without any outside interference.. It also means that arnav will come to know though amma that khushi has left the house because of the contract and not due to buaji's illness ..
Trps should be good if they show asr wooing khushi and amma knowing the truth though initially angry but later relenting help him to win her back..
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

enjoy the song track

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD6XOZAUtBM[/YOUTUBE]

I was listening to the song a few days back and imagined it on Arshi...The song picturization is pretty hot so I went all