IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !!! Third Thread - Page 22

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

I did !! 😲😲😲

I saw u stalking  tring tring  , Not me   * Smoke coming out  of  ear in pure J*

GM, Hun !!    🤗     🤗   🤗     🤗

🤣 Nehi nehi Sathu...you will always be the first ❤️
Originally posted by doodleberry

See Deja vu for them naa ... why will that be??? 

Nani and Maami after 12 years and that too the situation is different here ... There the Damadji was a father of 2 and here ASR with his accepted wife ... and here also they are already preoccupied with Anjali and her conditions ...

In that case imagine Payal at the back seat which should stir up Maami too but it didn't ... things will not resurface for them like this ... 

Okies!!

But Asking payal to sit behind shouldnt be a dejavu because Mami made her sit just like she was treated... The situation was intentional.. She was not accepted that day, and Payal has not been accepted today - atleast not by her...

But this one is not liek that right? even though Arnav was with his wife, he had told them he is going to Agra, they go out and come home because of an accident blocking the road and find their son at home romancing his wife... 12 years or no..similar incidents both are ... it is bound to stir those memories...
atleast for Nani who never ceases to mention Arnav is may be like his dad whenever he crosses the line on issues involving marraige- When he brought in La for Live in Relationship, When he married Kushi in Temple.. , A Nani who sees her daughter in Anjali and occasionally her damaadji in Arnav... A Nani who has not forgotten the past...

thanks for patiently answering my queries...

Edited by abavi - 11 years ago
Originally posted by bs_si

it's a self cleaning suit...the longer u wear it, the faster it cleans itself !! 😉
😆
ok just a random thought🤔
Is there any Possibilities that Sallu  would  do a cameo in IP promoting Ek tha Tiger😉😍 
Winey- the initial knowledge to amma.. The spoilers is  a short term one ..so the knowledge will reach buaji, then it is time for action..

Doods- seems anji's character will believe Shyam's words.. Role reversal like winey said.. The siblings will not see eye to eye

Beena- u know my views on anji.. The same as u.. But I am more interested in GH and arhi track there..

Yanka- don't know how amma will come to know..so will Try digging deeper
Edited by Lizzy2012 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Winey- the initial knowledge to amma.. The spoilers is  a short term one ..so the knowledge will reach buaji, then it is time for action..

Doods- seems anji's character will believe Shyam's words.. Role reversal like winey said.. The siblings will not see eye to eye

Beena- u know my views on anji.. The same as u.. But I am more interested in GH and arhi track there..

My Ques.. pls help me out since i can't get my mind around this .. 

Why is it significant for GH to know now? .. specially with the return of Shyam on screen ?? where wud this lead to ??  & whats the impact of this revelation & where after GH knowing the tracks leads to .. on TRP 

So is there a confirmed Sibling rift??!!
It should be,IMO..Logically if you see if ASR is really a"Harvard"brain..he'll get a hint of Anjali's baseless insecurities..and for someone who has more haaarmones than senses these days..Anything and anyone that separates Khushi from him would face his famous wrath!!😆

PS:Can't say anything if he has "Hardwar"brains..In that case he must go back there for special training from Baba Ramdev😉

Edited by sampin - 11 years ago

Rift will happen and it's logical ... Yeh toh I have said in the "Iron" episode itself .. that's month and a half back ... and Ofc Anji will believe Shyam, she has to ... nehin toh how will we get the delivery here ??? It's needed and when Shyam will kidnap the baby boy and ask the "name for nephew" in exchange then only Anjali will see the truth ... till then there is no possibility ... 
Originally posted by sampin

So is there a confirmed Sibling rift??!!
It should be,IMO..Logically if you see if ASR is really a"Harvard"brain..he'll get a hint of Anjali's baseless insecurities..and for someone who has more haaarmones than senses these days..Anything and anyone that separates Khushi from him would face his famous wrath!!😆

PS:Can't say anything if he has "Hardwar"brains..In that case he must go back there for special training from Baba Ramdev😉

Does he🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hola Ladies.. moi bz...!!🤗

Reading spoilers and REDUX, my conclusion is Anji-ASR rift is on the cards!!

Call me sarcastic ...bt I am so looking forward to it😈

Doods!
u did nt read my pm.. moi very sad😭