Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twisted_beenz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

Beena gloomy .. Why??😲.. Thought the track has enough interesting possibilities ?
 Doods- seems Shyam's return will lead to interesting  changes in anji

anjali crying throughout reminds me all SD burman's sad songs... horrible character she is
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: abavi

Thanks Doods!

But all my questions were out of Syllabus for you...expect one.. so atleast answer that na...

Why do you think the Raizadas were with Maliks on that fateful night when they all returned home to find Malik's secret rendezvous with his illegal wife at his mansion

- I am asking this because, if the same thing had played out all those years ago, then a dejavu would have happened for nani and Mami right... no expressions as such from both of them... Nani was matured as usual and Mami was bashing as usual.

I agree Arnav was with his legally wedded wife and this should not be shocking like the one where Malik was found with another woman at his house... but still dejavu?

See Deja vu for them naa ... why will that be??? 

Nani and Maami after 12 years and that too the situation is different here ... There the Damadji was a father of 2 and here ASR with his accepted wife ... and here also they are already preoccupied with Anjali and her conditions ...

In that case imagine Payal at the back seat which should stir up Maami too but it didn't ... things will not resurface for them like this ... 
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
With the Blessings of our own Winey aka Ruby  here goes my predictions for 2day,

Nivi is ready with her shield to dodge all the chappals,tamatars,eggs on her way

ASR enters his room,his eyes searched for Khushi,he cant find her,he hit the Bathroom,his mind was relaxed a bit after the Hot shower,still no sign of Khushi,he was abt to call her name,his eyes caught a shadow by the poolside (which was dimly lit)there he saw his Love ,Khushi was in her night suit (the white one) standing by the poolside, looking into the waters,she was a deep thought with her back 2wards him,,he step into the poolside,she dint sense him altall,with a little hesitance he goes nearher and hugs her from the back,she dint protest ,neither reacted that shocked her,he has his chin on her shoulder,he saw her resemblance in the poolwater,Khushi tears rolling down her cheeks,he was taken aback and turned her 2 face him. I want to leave RM , ASR was pissed and he dint want to deal with it now,he said we already talked abt this and don t start it again,u r not going anywherre not now, not 2morow,never,Got it,now go to bed , i dont want to listen to anything.The phone rings and it was Garima,from her voice Khushi can makeout something is bad and she asked is everything is ok with bauji,Garima quick to reply nahi bitya bauji theek hai,par buaji ki tabiyat thodi bigadgayi hai,kya tum kal ek bar ghar aa sakthi ho,ASR was clueless abt all these ,Khushi cut the call and informed him that buaji is ill and hse has to go to GH for few days,ab aap hummein jaane se rok nahi paongeyπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by nivedha84 - 11 years ago
lalsunvid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜

Absolutely...There should be a balance...The tense that was created when ASR was climbing up the terrace was just greatly done and the revelation should have been much more 100 times than that...
Chod dho...Its over now... can't do anything rather than showing the mistake.

I am just sticking to the serial because of the progress shown in 2 weeks. If they had ever shown Khushi in her chirpy mood back I would have really quit... πŸ˜‘

But this can be the only serial where a day is stretched so long ..over a week. Pata nahi...actors don't complain for the same clothes again and again.

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranjitha

tummy ko chodo sathu.. logic hi nahin hain... 6+2=8 months hogaya toh next month delivery? lolzzz, in true ASR style, UNBELIEVABLE !!!

I did expect a separation Sathu.. not this this is a shocker to me.. but somehow I am not able to digest that at this moment, when Arnie boy needs somebody's support the most, she is leaving him...

Torn between dii and wifey, how can somebody think of wooing??? hehehe

let him do whatever he want, but I really really hope he doesnt go settle in GH... he looks like a sadak chaap whenever he goes there... pehle se he is left with just two shirts... mon-wed brown, thurs-fri green and then back to brown.. waha chala gaya toh satyanash !!

Ev if he, someday plans to leave RM to support his wife, he need not go to GH... he's a billionaire... cant he afford another house????

See Khushi will think that the  estrangement between  Bro and sis is due to her ..so she will think of  removing herself from the scene   hoping that  her absence will lead to closing of the distance..Ab yeh itni  intelligent tho hai nahi to understand that her going away will also spark further distance between  A & A !!

I do not want him to stay on with Shyam either !!
trintring thumbnail

🀣 

Another thing, why didn't Khushi change even after Arnav threw Tea/Coffee/Water whatever was in that mug on her? Even normally we would change and she is a heroine in a serial. Atleast Delhi ki auto se to better hota...I really don't like that suitπŸ˜• Just because SI is so pretty she somehow pulls it off.

trintring thumbnail
Originally posted by: lalsunvid

Remember the never ending "Iss Raat Ki Subha Nehi" wala wedding night???? How long did they stretch that day? two weeks? 

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharmibalan

Chalo...C U all...have to go...

Will join you guys tonight...

Hugzzz allπŸ€—

Sathya...U ignored my GM...I was stalking you for a couple of pages...😭...I have a feeling u will skip this one as well...

I did !! 😲😲😲

I saw u stalking  tring tring  , Not me   * Smoke coming out  of  ear in pure J*

GM, Hun !!    πŸ€—     πŸ€—   πŸ€—     πŸ€—
ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

See Khushi will think that the  estrangement between  Bro and sis is due to her ..so she will think of  removing herself from the scene   hoping that  her absence will lead to closing of the distance..Ab yeh itni  intelligent tho hai nahi to understand that her going away will also spark further distance between  A & A !!

I do not want him to stay on with Shyam either !!

I told JW kal hii that Arnav should go off to UK or USA and leave these two women apne haal pe

yes Arnav cannot stay with Shyam... and if he is getting Shyam, then its obvious that Anji's priority is him and not her chotte... so he should leabe RM, for more than the obvious reason !!

So who's first priority is Arnav? neither Khushi's nor Anji's... so whats the point is running behind these two people? yaar inse achi toh Lavanya thi... she not just loved him but tried her best to keep her relationship intact !!

yaha toh Anji keeps pulling chotte away from Khushi.. but the moment Shyam enters, she will throw him out of COC... Khushi always throws him out of COC... Bhaag Arnav Bhaag ...

Edited by ranjitha - 11 years ago
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Remember the never ending "Iss Raat Ki Subha Nehi" wala wedding night???? How long did they stretch that day? two weeks? 

The wedding day was the longest day in IPK world...Bitwa started his day as a waiter and ended it as a hater...