Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: redwine1

Lizzy d arling .. .howdy .. where did u go to yesterday ?? πŸ€—

Slept hugging the iPad πŸ˜†..on a serious note . Didn't know when I slept  ..I was so tired..πŸ€—.. House was swarming With guests 
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: nivedha84

Ok then tell me is it possible to decode the tracks for other shows too (other PH,especially BT shows) the way u do with 4 lions /Gautham Hegde shows,

Haan you can very well ... Tu Friends dekh thats aesthetic and also logical.

I decode White Collar too while watching it ... πŸ˜† NCIS last season finale I said the bomb and remote in the car ...and Bones will run away with the girl the moment her Dad started lectures on "Not getting into the system" ... πŸ˜†

..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

Hi every one πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Tanths: Just read ur post😳...too good...very insightful..keep it up πŸ€—

@Doodsie: πŸ€— Tujhe toh uss din hi bol diya tha😳 ur post is just out of this world and gave us the skeleton or base of the story line!!!!πŸ˜ƒ <3

@all: First Bengali President Mr Pranab MukherjeeπŸ‘...Am feeling so proud being a bengali!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Yep..And these days the fav hill station of Bengalees would be "Raisina Hills"πŸ˜‰
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: doodleberry

Lizzzy How you doing now babe??? Thik ho and howz 50 shades of grey ??? πŸ˜†

I am fine doodsie.. Just about started the book.. So far so goodπŸ˜†...how are u doing ?
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sampin

Yep..And these days the fav hill station of Bengalees would be "Raisina Hills"πŸ˜‰

Oh yeah Sammy...shottiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awww .. Have I told you lately that I love you β€οΈ

Haan "Potted plant" that and the "Khushi's stubbed petals" and the song "Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon" were the hints for my analysis and the "Foundation" lay out ...

Chalo ab toh meri analysis ki zaroorat nehin hain naa??? πŸ˜ƒ

What????? nehi nehi...we're more than happy to give you breaks in between but as you have seen with this PH, tracks change... atleast the minor ones, and who's gonna decipher them for us when that happens?

Waise I've decided not to bother too much about anything anymore, let them show, Mami, Payah, HP, "Aap Bhi Na" for all I care...I'll just sit back and enjoy. And as a very intelligent person who is WISE beyond his years once said "Dekhna Hai to Dekho"...I can always exercise that rightπŸ˜†

But Doods seriously, the way you decipher the track from the clues given, its such a joy to read that. More than IPK I enjoy reading those and going "Aha".
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Doods .. i started that too .. .the writing is amateurish .. but the plot is very Dark .. & good .. just done a couple of pages .. have been meaning to ask .. is the trilogy worth it .. or just go with the grey one ?

I haven't read it but as far as I know the first one is not good but the last 2 are good ... The writing is amateurish defo ... and I don't like much grey and dark ... upar se these are conceal read so I didn't try my hands on ...

But yeah they did profit a lot ... πŸ˜†
Lizzy2012 thumbnail

Doods .. i started that too .. .the writing is amateurish .. but the plot is very Dark .. & good .. just done a couple of pages .. have been meaning to ask .. is the trilogy worth it .. or just go with the grey one ?

Same pinch winey. I have just started it tooπŸ˜ƒ.. It is ok till what I read..waiting for the book to turn on the heatπŸ˜†
twisted_beenz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

Slept hugging the iPad πŸ˜†..on a serious note . Didn't know when I slept  ..I was so tired..πŸ€—.. House was swarming With guests 

geeta tell me you have news
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Abavi whoa so many queries ??? πŸ˜†

These all are not decided and when they will show I can deduce before that kaise bolun?? This is their story ... mera thodi hi hain ??? bolo bolo ???

See the outline of the story is given and all the queries that you have are mini tracks and so we need to wait and see how it is revealed ... 

Hey yeah! I know so many queries.. Your post manages to bring out the inquistive me that the episode fails to do!
 I agree, its their story- and they still have to reveal all this.. so still have to decode it for usπŸ˜›
Ever since I read your last two posts... these scenes have started playing out..

An eight year old girl scared out of wits, biwilderedly looking at a crowd composed of her relatives and neighbours fighting with Malik or probably trying to beat him up for the hit and run- Police arrest or something, A 15 year old boy who comes out of the wedding hall hearing all the commotion, and comeas and stands near his Mom who is looking at the proceedings helplessly...while the little girl moves to a shattered looking Mrs. Malik and asking her if she knows where her parents are and that she is very scared, that they didnot return home... this finally breaks down Mrs.Malik as she turns and bolts into the house. The 15 year old looks at the 8 year old one last time before he took after his mom, but he was too late... and he never saw the girl again for another 10 years...

Now this situation is for Arnav's dad- Whom I think is alive somewhere.

Arnav brought in La, but was in love with Kushi.. Since he knew he was not in love with La, they ended their relationship. But what if Arnav's dad (Malik) was in the same situation- He got engaged to Arnav's mom(Ms.Raizada) on insistence of his family but was in love with Ms. Jha.
Malik and Ms.Jha shared the same relationship like how Arnav and Kushi shared those times, but Malik for some reason could not break the engagement with the girl his family chose for him and went ahead with the wedding- He could never love her like he had loved Ms.Jha but he gave her everything that is expected of a good husband. but he couldnt forget his love either...  and a story plot on these lines...
<was thinking even if Arnav married La out of situational need, he would have given her everything but still his heart would yearn for Kushi>