Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !!! Third Thread

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Heeelloo Peeps ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

This is the continuation thread of "Silsila Pyar Ka" which was for episode of July 20th. 

Enjoy the discussion ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The links of the previous threads are here ...

Original Thread:- 
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3106072">https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3106072

Second Thread:- 
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3108162#61435452">https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3108162

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by amarb

chandni... I want you on my side.. there is a bet between sandy and me

bas tu bol .. mein tere side mein khaddi hoon 
BTW : for what am i siding with u?
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chalo you all carry on ... I'll have dinner and join you all ๐Ÿ˜Š
ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Doods..i just came to see if you were online!! And you are leaving??!! Yeh kya hai!! lol
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hellos Doodsie,sharmi,chani,sunshine,beena๐Ÿค—
so what do u guys think,how is our Bitwa gonna tackle his Di,is he gonna listen to all the CRAP his di throwing on his Wife silently,iam 99% sure KKGSR is gonna hear bro-sis convo,
coming to KKG leaving RM,she might 've told him she is gonna visit Buaji,she wont tell him she is leaving for few day but the family might know,Arnav might be shocked and Pissed with her decision,Nani may ask him to drop her to GH bu t ou darling will refuse to go with him saying she can manage,he has to go to work,our bitwa is pissed and miffed grabs the bag and walks off. what say guys. and yes we may get few ARHImoments 2day for sure.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

REPOSTING to start the discussions
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by nivedha84

so what do u guys think,how is our Bitwa gonna tackle his Di,is he gonna listen to all the CRAP his di throwing on his Wife silently,iam 99% sure KKGSR is gonna hear bro-sis convo,

coming to KKG leaving RM,she might 've told him she is gonna visit Buaji,she wont tell him she is leaving for few day but the family might know,Arnav might be shocked and Pissed with her decision,Nani may ask him to drop her to GH bu t ou darling will refuse to go with him saying she can manage,he has to go to work,our bitwa is pissed and miffed grabs the bag and walks off. what say guys. and yes we may get few ARHImoments 2day for sure.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
good guesswork Nivi๐Ÿ‘ bitwa is a nice chutney now... what flavor do you think will suit the  palate of GH? that will be the route bitwa will take...๐Ÿ˜‰ 
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Hello girls !! third thread!! congos!!
twisted_beenz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by amarb

chandni... I want you on my side.. there is a bet between sandy and me

bas tu bol .. mein tere side mein khaddi hoon 
BTW : for what am i siding with u?

sandy ne kaha ki kal romance dikhyenge.. and I said no way... and FB is not allowed...

I win sandy will do kuch bhi

Mere side me shastra and mita hai
twisted_beenz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sunshine99

Originally posted by nivedha84

good guesswork Nivi๐Ÿ‘ bitwa is a nice chutney now... what flavor do you think will suit the  palate of GH? that will be the route bitwa will take...๐Ÿ˜‰ 

koel whose side were you??
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beena to answer ur previous question...Yes I am