Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sumiswap

Mohan will be Nanhi and Addu's friend more and papa less. I am waiting for this family track of theirs to start but with the MR mess cleared.

And I agree, Kunal looks too young to be a father of a 8 year old and a 7 year old. πŸ˜Š. He is sooo cute β˜ΊοΈ

too cute I love his lisp..love it
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaynragz

too cute I love his lisp..love it

I love his lisp too. πŸ˜³
His hair, his nose, his lisp (not lips πŸ˜†) and his smile can really take my breath away πŸ˜†
Jay_tapori thumbnail

I love his lisp too. πŸ˜³
His hair, his nose, his lisp (not lips πŸ˜†) and his smile can really take my breath away πŸ˜†

Pl mein shaadi announce kartey kitna blush kar raha tha Kunal.. itna deadly lag raha tha..I dont think i have seen any guy blush so ..err..mmm HAWTLY πŸ˜†
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaynragz

Pl mein shaadi announce kartey kitna blush kar raha tha Kunal.. itna deadly lag raha tha..I dont think i have seen any guy blush so ..err..mmm HAWTLY πŸ˜†

I know...I start grinning like a fool whenever they show him blushing..chahe koi bhi story track chal raha ho and this is what makes me stick to the show πŸ˜†..to see Kunal blush πŸ˜³
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
completely agree he looks too young ...he doesnt look as a father in anyway at all...😍but if we see in real life then i completely agree with bidzie...
Jay_tapori thumbnail

I know...I start grinning like a fool whenever they show him blushing..chahe koi bhi story track chal raha ho and this is what makes me stick to the show πŸ˜†..to see Kunal blush πŸ˜³

Haan yaar meri bhi battisi gul nahi ho paati .. kunal jab tak hai ..koi bhi ghatiya track jhel jaon..yehi kusoor hai mera..hai zaalim kunaal...oh aww...he makes me feel and talk so filmy .lolololol
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
young be hai or handsome be hai :P
beingmelodic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agree he looks tooo young lekin ab to fihaal do bacho ka baap h baad me usse aur bacho ka baap banna h
Kunalrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: knraji

IKEA in India sponsoring NBT  -----  the best idea yaar, best mktg strategyπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

Told ya this is IKEA's big chance to break inπŸ˜†
Kunalrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonu-monu

young be hai or handsome be hai :P

. Dashing package hai total ..addu nani withhavethemost rocking dadπŸ˜†  Other dads at the parents teachers meet will get complexed.πŸ˜†  Their teachers will go so fida on kunal that they will pick on nanni addu justto getdashing monu to schoolπŸ˜†