Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

-The shows that our neighbours are watching- (Page 4)

cocojatti92 Goldie
cocojatti92
cocojatti92

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
As a NRP the only thing I had was Sony,ZeeTv and TV Asia.I grew up watching K shows with my family. I did not start watching Pakistani shows until Geo tv came. I have to say Pakistani shows were never like Indian shows, Indian shows were just as good as Pakistani shows until 2000. People need to understand the Pakistan is not about Tablian ,we have much more then that. We did not copy Indian shows at all.Come on! That's just wrong

Edited by cocojatti92 - 05 August 2012 at 1:15am

SecretSapphire IF-Sizzlerz
SecretSapphire
SecretSapphire

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
well pakistani Dramas are totally different from India
they base on reality
the real life issues not fantasies 
shivani_gupta Goldie
shivani_gupta
shivani_gupta

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cocojatti92

As a NRP the only thing I had was Sony,ZeeTv and TV Asia.I grew up watching K shows with my family. I did not start watching Pakistani shows until Geo tv came. I have to say Pakistani shows were never like Indian shows, Indian shows were just as good as Pakistani shows until 2000. People need to understand the Pakistan is not about Tablian ,we have much more then that. We did not copy Indian shows at all.Come on! That's just wrong
i agree...see d media hypes everything( m nt blaming any person m just saying d media ppl are paid for such things so no offense to any1) n even i want ppl of my country to watch pakistani dramas atleast once...dey wuld defintely feel gud..:)
cocojatti92 Goldie
cocojatti92
cocojatti92

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani_gupta

i agree...see d media hypes everything( m nt blaming any person m just saying d media ppl are paid for such things so no offense to any1) n even i want ppl of my country to watch pakistani dramas atleast once...dey wuld defintely feel gud..:)
I miss the 90s doordarshan alotLOLLOL When I lived in my little village (5 mins alway from India )
It would come from 8pm to 1am
Mahabharat was very good
Best one I have to say 

Edited by cocojatti92 - 13 August 2012 at 4:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_gupta

shivani_gupta Goldie
shivani_gupta
shivani_gupta

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shivani_gupta

I miss the 90s doordarshan alotLOLLOL When I lived in my little village (5 mins alway from India )
It would come from 8pm to 1am
Mahabharat was very good
Best one I have to say 
same here...it ws a hit show den...
Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
I don't remember Pakistani channels in India at any point of time. I have watched all Dhoop Kinare, Tanhaiyaan and other Pak serials 20 yrs ago on VHS ( video cassettes )which we borrowed from Video libraries.

We used to love it then. Later on everything disappeared , now since last 2 years thanks to YT we have been able to catch up on the latest serials.

To my knowledge and memory at least in Bombay till 94 ,Pak channels were never on AIR in India.

Its high them they open the skies for all PAK channels.

Edited by Peacefull - 16 August 2012 at 7:09am
Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
As others have pointed out a certain sentence of the article is indeed laughable, that said our shows are appreciated very much, that i've know & have seen it's good to have this medium exchange that ban should be lifted
Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top