Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

-The shows that our neighbours are watching- (Page 2)

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
The article is AMAZING. and yes, i think the ban should be lifted... we need our work to get OPENLY international now...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-waniya_fatima

-Amyy IF-Rockerz
-Amyy
-Amyy

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
This is sooo good! seriously Paki channels should be on-aired in India!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

nice article!

thanks for sharing!!

-purnima-

Coco_Fictions Groupbie
Coco_Fictions
Coco_Fictions

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
I have fallen in love with pakistani serials after watching Dastaan and Humsafar and I love the 20-26 episode format a lot. The stories bring up interesting reflections of society and I love that there's no melodramatic music or zoom-ins. Plus, the actors/actresses are always so talented. I have yet to see a serial where the main leads are horrible performers.

I hope Indian sopas can adopt this one season format...it would make serials so much for interesting.

BTW: Which serials have dealt with incest...that's a very interesting topic to bring up?

-purnima-waniya_fatima

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Indian shows used to be good in their own way especially romance but after a point useless dragging kills a very good show, if they start making serials that would be more interesting.

-purnima-waniya_fatima

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coco_Fictions

I have fallen in love with pakistani serials after watching Dastaan and Humsafar and I love the 20-26 episode format a lot. The stories bring up interesting reflections of society and I love that there's no melodramatic music or zoom-ins. Plus, the actors/actresses are always so talented. I have yet to see a serial where the main leads are horrible performers.

I hope Indian sopas can adopt this one season format...it would make serials so much for interesting.

BTW: Which serials have dealt with incest...that's a very interesting topic to bring up?

same here 25-26 episode format is something indian soaps need to apply  SmileSmile...as it maintains the interest level of audience SmileSmileit will be good for actors also SmileSmile they will not be typecast in a character SmileSmileSmile

dragging kills the intrest level LOLLOL ...indian soaps runs for eternity LOLLOLLOL minimum 3 years unless they are axed by the channel LOLLOLLOLLOL

waniya_fatima

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by --Nida--

it would be great if that happens :D
i don't agree with the statement of it being a reflection of Indian dramas, Pakistani dramas are mostly issue based Serials while Indian dramas are mostly romantic Soaps Ermm

Problem is that they start off as good social oriented shows...but gradually end up turning melodramatic daily soaps LOLLOLLOL the whole story changes from what it had been started off as & turns into some romantic soap  LOLLOL& dragged long for years just for the heck of it
Sleepy
Sleepy

That is another story LOL

LOL  ...storied shud always be short & crisp...& to the point  LOLLOLLOL..so thats its easy to understand LOLLOLLOL...seedhe seedhe  ek hero (a good 1 WinkWink-ek heroine(number depends WinkWink )...ek villian ...acha sa plot..good direction & well tight story  SmileSmileSmile && good direction Big smileBig smile

I hate endless draggings AngryAngry...& numerous characters cropping up  LOLLOL& stretching story unnecessarily
Sleepy
Sleepy
LOL

@ bold,

i guess daily soaps need to be dragged at certain point of time so it would be better to make seasonal shows instead of daily soaps...

like u said it would give lost of opportunities to actors and to creatives...

-purnima-

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

LOL  ...storied shud always be short & crisp...& to the point  LOLLOLLOL..so thats its easy to understand LOLLOLLOL...seedhe seedhe  ek hero (a good 1 WinkWink-ek heroine(number depends WinkWink )...ek villian ...acha sa plot..good direction & well tight story  SmileSmileSmile && good direction Big smileBig smile

I hate endless draggings AngryAngry...& numerous characters cropping up  LOLLOL& stretching story unnecessarily
Sleepy
Sleepy
LOL

@ bold,

i guess daily soaps need to be dragged at certain point of time so it would be better to make seasonal shows instead of daily soaps...--ahem ahem till now only 1 show followed this concept WinkWink Day Dreaming

like u said it would give lost of opportunities to actors and to creatives...---exactly an actor/actress plays a character for 4-5 years & get stuck to that character LOLLOLit makes his/her life as an actor short LOLLOL & they have to play father & grandfathers at young age  LOL

waniya_fatima

Go to top