India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

Article about mitali's replacement from Zeetvusa

-Surma- Senior Member
-Surma-
-Surma-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
I found the following article in the ZeeTV usa.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is Mitali Nag Going to Die in Afsar Bitiya?

Thu Jul 19 at 12 am

Is-Mitali-Nag-going-to-die-in-Afsar-Bitiya.jpg

The grapevine is buzzing that Mitali Nag's (Krishna in Afsar Bitiya) track will come to an end in ZEE TV's Afsar Bitiya. Mitali, who garnered rave reviews for her portrayal of an upright Block Development Officer is supposedly getting replaced. The industry is also rife with rumors that her replacement has already been decided.

Mitali recently scared all on the sets when she fainted while shooting a high voltage drama with Kinshuk Mahajan. The ZEE TV show has Krishna constantly battling corruption against the local gangster Sikka (essayed by Ashwini Kalsekar) and other social evils prevalent in society…But off screen, Mitali is in constant loggerheads with her delicate health. While shooting a high voltage drama where Kinshuk (Pintu Singh- Krishna's husband) has Sikka at gunpoint to make her confess her wrongdoings, all focus shifted to the Mitali as she suddenly slumped on the floor unconscious. Off late she has not been keeping too well and her hemoglobin count is at an all time low. Hence, Mitali's ill health can be one of the reasons why the rumors came into being.

The second reason might be the storyline itself. Currently the track revolves around Krishna's suspension and her family praying for her scot free acquittal. The play out will see Krishna joining her family at the temple to pray. While the family is praying for her well being, Sikka's sends her goons to kill Krishna. Will Krishna get killed? Your guess is as good as ours.

Mitali said, "I had high fever but could not take rest at home as the current storyline centered around me. I have low blood pressure and my hemoglobin count is also plummeting at an alarming rate. But the situation is under control as the channel and the production house has taken very good care of me. In no time, a doctor was summoned on the sets. A thorough examination was done and I was asked to rest. The channel has asked the writers to tweak the storyline a bit so that I am not involved in every scene and get time to recover. Whether I will be replaced or not is something even I am not aware of. But if such a decision is taken, I will take it in my stride and move on. Afsar Bitiya will always be close to my heart."

We hope the writer sticks to the brief and tweaks the storyline so that Mitali is not required in every scene instead Mitali not required in any scene henceforth.

Mitali, your hard work will not go unnoticed. You are doing a great job on screen. Keep up the good work and get well soon.

Tune into Afsar Bitiya every Sunday to Thursday10p ET | 7p PT only on ZEE TV.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

apa123agniident4ukamuralikinshukluvsjksfan2Jade0001taahir004moniluvskinshuk-Ursh-

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks for Sharing
We will have too wait and see if Mitali gets replaced or not

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinshukluvsjJade0001

kinshukluvsj Goldie

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jade0001

ksfan2 IF-Dazzler
ksfan2
ksfan2

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinshukluvsjJade0001

Jade0001 IF-Sizzlerz
Jade0001
Jade0001

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged

Thanks for Sharing

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
I really don't know whatzz hapenning . On on side Krishna is been shot and she is dad a/c to segments . And on other side TC article is saying that She will survive and Sargam will die . This isseriously RIDICULOUS . Playing with Fans emotions just for the sake of TRP's . CHEAP PUBLICITY .SHAME ON THEM AngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..doll

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Seriously i am really Confused twho to beleive and who not to yaar they are soo many Articles going around and i am just taking it lightly Moni dii cuz i cant take Pressure yaar They are playing with our emotions yaar ..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index