Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Fav and least fav character (excluding RK + Madh (Page 4)

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
My Fav character excluding RK & MB would be Shamsher Because of his Kind & understanding Nature.
My least fav character would be Roma because she is too Selfish she always takes short cut raaste her character just does not click for me but the actress is doing an awesome job, i also don't like Mukund because he is not Man enough to speak up for what is right nd I don't like Trishna aswell she has too much hype in her very short tempered she doesn't see anything beyond herself!

bytheway nice post.

Edited by ..Babydoll.. - 24 July 2012 at 3:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EnchantedForest

chinky353 Goldie
chinky353
chinky353

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
My fave character after madhu and rk would be Padmini-
because she is always supportive towards Madhu..

My least fave character is Roma and then Mukund...Roma is SO annoying and selfish...Mukund is just...Dead

EnchantedForest

-Firebolt- Goldie
-Firebolt-
-Firebolt-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
I love Shammu! He's such a strong character :)

But I hate that Roma the most bcz she's brain washing Trishna and causing problems in between the sisters.

EnchantedForest

alicekhan11 Goldie
alicekhan11
alicekhan11

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
1:  most fav is SHAMSHER (malik) obviously it has to be him!!! he izz so amazing and we should really like him cz sumhow our madhubala izz alive cz of him!

2:  least fav izz mukund!! this izz certain cz i only want madhu with RK n mukund iz soo annoying too!!! (dont know why but i like the real villian,madhu's real dad LOL i know i sound weird)

EnchantedForest

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index