Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

India-Forums

faisal?? (Page 2)

frankshk Senior Member
frankshk
frankshk

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paytonlee

i agree that he has won the love of many people...but the only problem is that he makes mistakes a lot...

But Fortunately He Gonna WIN this Show Pavtonlee Tongue

GoodByeMr Senior Member
GoodByeMr
GoodByeMr

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by frankshk

Originally posted by Paytonlee

i like faisal for his simpleness and his cleanliness in the dancing...but these days his performance are dropping..he makes a lot of mistakes...does he deserve to be in top 4???

So you mean to say.. Judges were fool ? those not raise the mistake ?

Judges are not fools, but they are not GOD, what ever they say is their opinion not a UNIVERSAL TRUTH!!!!
 Even though i am not against  Faisal getting the POTD, honestly i think faisal and shalini has improved alot
.. BUT STILL ROHAN AND SOUMYA WERE AWESOME SINCE DAY ONE.!!! THEY ARE SO CONSISTENT, YET MASTER GEETA MAKES SURE THAT EVERY WEEK EITHER ROHAN , SOUMYA OR BOTH WILL GET BAD COMMENTS..
HONESTLY SPEAKING WHEN GEETA SAID SHE FELT THERE WAS A DISCONNECTING FACTOR, I THINK  MAY BE SHE MEANT IT  BUT NOW I THHINK
" It was imaginable for geeta to? see someone choreograph a semi Classical dance on a very unique song piece (with such contrast pitches). Raghav's innovation shocks Geeta ,and marzi shocks me, he has truly no opinion of his own.  I AM REALLY UPSET, BUT THANKS TO RETIESH HOW HE HAD THE GUTS TO SHARE HIS OWN OPINION :):)
LOVE RAGHAV KE ROCKSTARS..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bigtimeARSHIfankavkm_DrEaM_Sanugr8fanTheEmpress

_DrEaM_ IF-Rockerz
_DrEaM_
_DrEaM_

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Indeed faisal is making lots of transitional errors which are kinda being neglected!

Rohan isn't getting the appropriate positive reinforcement from the judges, He deserves way more compliment and he also showed improvement.

Whereas faisal's errors weren't point out and he got compliments all the way. As a judge even if they favour the kid they should try to tell him his errors so he can perform near perfectly next time. Besides, I can see the kid's attitude changing he isn't all that humble anymore, he has become overconfidence which is the main culprit of his mistakes.

Technically speaking I think Rohan has the stronger hands, this kid knows music and how to express it in his dance yet no one point this out. I really wish to see marzi standing on the table for Rohan's performance if nothing else from others.

Just what I felt like saying, don't feel offended I have nothing against faisal but just trying to point out what's lacking.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bigtimeARSHIfankavkmfardeeTheEmpressDabulls23

bigtimeARSHIfan Groupbie
bigtimeARSHIfan
bigtimeARSHIfan

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

I feel channel-show is hyping him or keep givig him more preference somehow...Today Faisal getting POTD was unfair.

ROhan and only Rohan should have gottent the award...he was simply mindblowing...I love everything about this kid..Soumya was excellent as well...but she did not get any good comments..

Even Shivani, Jeet were as good or even better than faisal..

I have nothing against Faisal...he is a good dancer but he gets more credit than he deserves at times..Embarrassed

i agree, rohan should have gotten that,but u should be happy coz rohan doesnt need POTD coz hes the highest voted contestant this week!!!
bigtimeARSHIfan Groupbie
bigtimeARSHIfan
bigtimeARSHIfan

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abduly4

Shalini got highest votes. watched the episode again right now.

no i mean this coming week...its already been shot...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index