Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

India-Forums

faisal??

Paytonlee IF-Dazzler
Paytonlee
Paytonlee

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
i like faisal for his simpleness and his cleanliness in the dancing...but these days his performance are dropping..he makes a lot of mistakes...does he deserve to be in top 4???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bigtimeARSHIfanEssence.._DrEaM_TheEmpressDabulls23

Essence.. Goldie
Essence..
Essence..

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
I was his big supporter before but not anymore. I am irritated to the core cuz of his mistakes and repetitive performance. Now I know he is overconfident and overrated. Rohan and Soumya are far more better than him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_DrEaM_Sanugr8fan

nebs Groupbie
nebs
nebs

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
i dont see any drop...infact i see him exploring new dance forms!!!everytime he performs a new style...rather then repeating any style...n c'mon wen u try sumthng rely new u cant expect to be 10 on 10 on anythng..!!!for me is the best and always will be..!!he is the ultimate winner for me...no wonder..!!LOVE HIM <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy_navsHayaa.m

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
I feel channel-show is hyping him or keep givig him more preference somehow...Today Faisal getting POTD was unfair.

ROhan and only Rohan should have gottent the award...he was simply mindblowing...I love everything about this kid..Soumya was excellent as well...but she did not get any good comments..

Even Shivani, Jeet were as good or even better than faisal..

I have nothing against Faisal...he is a good dancer but he gets more credit than he deserves at times..Embarrassed

Edited by Dabulls23 - 23 July 2012 at 12:16am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

richi_ridsbigtimeARSHIfanpurpleymatterfardee_DrEaM_TheEmpress

frankshk Senior Member
frankshk
frankshk

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paytonlee

i like faisal for his simpleness and his cleanliness in the dancing...but these days his performance are dropping..he makes a lot of mistakes...does he deserve to be in top 4???

So you mean to say.. Judges were fool ? those not raise the mistake ?
Paytonlee IF-Dazzler
Paytonlee
Paytonlee

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
i didnt say anything about the judges...but if u talk about them u should c how geeta favors him all the time...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

frankshk Senior Member
frankshk
frankshk

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paytonlee

i didnt say anything about the judges...but if u talk about them u should c how geeta favors him all the time...

LoL.. Agree Geeta k Bas Expression dekho ...
But Pavtonlee Kisi k Dil me Ghar Kar Lyna bhi baree baat hy, jo k Faisal Ne kr de hy

Paytonlee IF-Dazzler
Paytonlee
Paytonlee

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
i agree that he has won the love of many people...but the only problem is that he makes mistakes a lot...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index