India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OMG!Our Show is This Popular on YT =D - PIC

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
I typed in www.YouTube.co.in and this is what i find on the General Page! The first few videos are all taken by our dear show..and specially episodes from the last week keep floating in the top 10 highest rated videos on the YouTube..that sounds great..and this scenario is continuous from daybefore yesterday..our show links keep circulating on the popular search page on YT!!Big smile...and most of the IPK vdo's have more than one lakh views gosh that's huge!! Dancing ...and hey wait a minute GH its not because of your DKS its because of the little but impactful romantic instances and moments between Our LEAD JODI of Arnav and Khushi!!!and yes GH or PH ji if you don't believe me just go and read the comments below! every comment is centered around the ArHi scenes in the episodes! and nothing else! they're discussing the hug Embarrassed,their chemistry Day Dreaming,the cute-little tea-coffee fightWink,the almost kiss interrupted by the family Angry,the almost kiss interrupted by HP Dead etc! no no no not a single person is discussing the negative attributes (the biggest being the dear poojali of all nowadays) of your *Baby* you see what we mean!!! Argghhh get that already! cut the crap and show what people want to see!PLEASEEE!!

who all agree with me ??im sure everyone Embarrassed

EDIT::for those who're suggesting the IPK vdo's were played before on the browser before-
for the UN-initiated i donot use the browser from where ive clicked this above snap! moreover ive tried this on two different computers..(that too from Friday evening)..and i haven't clicked on the vdo links until just now before making this post that too to read the comments on them..the dad's one is always dead mostly no one uses it.then how can the same page show there as well as on my never-used browser?? it all easily explains that this show is way too popular than even you guys think..

here's try it for yourself
right now ! f you don't believe me!  ..just type www.youtube.co.in in the address box!! and you'll understand what i mean..

Edited by mazkachazka - 22 July 2012 at 10:08pm

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

anwita08diyaARSHIranisatv4svassumi209buzz123swatimalkar4meghana3amily2012lavanyalavanJeevitha.ProbbieREEmerry777DMG_luvitModal_babyKamalikaGradiationcraziefanMirza1Mystique_exoticIF_RocksjazzpreettulipOneArshi94jennadslankapkpkpkmskdscgnainaARHIFAIRYTALE-akki-PiscineMolitordivyakshettyArshiLoversun2011gunayaarpinkss-Rimsha-sizzlesipkknd06-SILPA-archie_79teju695shidin0117Zarahatkeipkknd-fanborregapoorvaarnavDaRkPrInCeSsswat.garpita20riafna1yyy2krish3pisces25srijaaa127anodaksgfanJUHI.HI--drama_queen--MsDramaQueenLyssaPiecocoatreeDeedeepa1eveline.Saraa.RKDramebaazapplesauce.anu17pinky_blueskiesGirlabouttownHifah.ProperPatolaARS24pieryrosesohara...Tanu...GodhuliLogonshonasandyArshi.Sugi.IPKbones88-Rehnuma-

jennad Senior Member
jennad
jennad

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
I agree, ArHI Romance is what we want to see, not a weeping willow.  So, GH pls oblige, dont make Khushi leave the house.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka

ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
same

mazkachazka

-Reva- Senior Member
-Reva-
-Reva-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
I think ur YouTube page is showing IP k videos on top coz those are on ur browser history...so YouTube is suggesting u ur favs...sorry if I am wrong...

But I can't deny IPk is popular and no 1 Smile ...

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

aqusa19rth81ArnavKhushiLovePotatoefreakannusourabhsaranyamgsNrp77arnav_addictedabayancea.kaursun2011SaraJL-Rimsha-sizzlesgunayaar-sanika-anjani-paglibahi.mazkachazkaRKDramebaaz-Rema-ajoop...Tanu...GodhuliLogonmango-frost

Beautiful10 IF-Dazzler
Beautiful10
Beautiful10

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
lol 

mazkachazka

Barundeewani19 IF-Rockerz
Barundeewani19
Barundeewani19

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Wonderful... Its lukng lyk my profile on youtube...:D Frequently i wil go to youtube website to read the comments on our beloved show videos...:)

mazkachazka

Preets19 IF-Dazzler
Preets19
Preets19

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Actuly it shows recent watchd videos. it al depends on the browser. it stores d recent wtchd videos as suggestion so tat wn u enter nxt tym u cn click directly witot searching. i hve studied abt it, tatsy im telg.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazkaGodhuliLogonTanvi.Alison

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by revareva007

I think ur YouTube page is showing IP k videos on top coz those are on ur browser history...so YouTube is suggesting u ur favs...sorry if I am wrong...

But I can't deny IPk is popular and no 1 Smile ...

no no no not at all dear..u won't beleive me but i never use google chrome my browser is Mozzilla ! and on Mozilla my own YT channel's pswd is saved and im always signed into that ..so i cannot view the general page ever..but off late i was going to search some family vdo on google chrome and that's when i found that not for today its been going on since more than 3 days! and i was like woww! ARHI are really crowd pullers! just for your info i never use chrome for my secret stuff Embarrassed  coz that's used by my family sometimes ..so i don't want to get caught and all..WinkLOL

PS:::if you don't believe me! you can try that yourself right now..just type www.youtube.co.in in the address box!!

Edited by mazkachazka - 22 July 2012 at 9:54pm

Go to top