Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

4 months and not even 4 full intense ARSHI days? (Page 2)

jennad Senior Member
jennad
jennad

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
You are right the next two weeks are important, if not we will loose interest. GH R YOU LISTENING!

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anyafan

It's funny how a serial can impact our lives so much!

I use ipkknd purely as escapism... From the daily routine, the mundanities, the issues and just life!
The only serial which gets you for the sheer M&B romance quotient...

Hence, my comments are intended with that spirit:

The USP (unique selling proposition) of this show is its Feel Good factor with ARSHI romance. The family drama is tolerable in small doses as long as it interspersed with intense ARSHI scenes.

Barring Thursday's episode and the first part of Friday...this week did not do much from that view point at all... Sorry to say this: I have stopped listening to the spoilers. We were promised some intense ARSHI scenes dhamaaakerdar. We got 2 near kiss miss.. And 1 of those left us irritated... 

The much awaited rain sequence never materialized.

Now we are being told to watch for a separation track ... Which is "interesting". Please don't assume interesting is the same as Romantic or ARSHI-full!!

I think we have reached that critical point with IpKknd... This show is losing its charm... Either it heads towards a rapid end, or Gets a new lease of life. I think the audiences patience has been SEVERELY tested! Anjali is off putting... Call it her acting or script or whatever. I switch as soon as she comes on. With Shyam and her at it again...Not sure if I wanna watch.may be they are such good actors, we don't want to even see them! And that means they are overdoing the script or the acting or both... A good actor portrays the character in a way that does NOT PUT OFF COMPLETELY... 

So Akshay Dogra and the writer and Daljeet and everyone else, reconsider. You are not the USP... It doesn't mean your role is not impoertant... All it means in a moderate measure we can take you ...not more!!

So... Let's see which way ipkknd heads ...t he next 2 weeks in my view are critical! Happy to hear back!

You are 100% true, I love this show for the leads and it is a feel good show. I dont know why they want melodrama and saas bahu shit

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laksanu

laksanu Senior Member
laksanu
laksanu

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
DidikiSaut..that's one awesome username...we all are severly hit by friday's shocker of an episode...
laksanu Senior Member
laksanu
laksanu

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
i just dont understand the CV's of this show man..they have such a killer main leads for the show..they jusst look at each and chemistry happens and the CV's are not even making any use of it..i am sure they are sticking to what the story should be and all...but heavens sake arshi are the main USP of the show..when are they gonna realise that and use it to their advantage..

the CV's are just taking audience for granted...but the patience may just wear off...
OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
i like ur post
i m skipping this week for some peace of mind
friday disaster is still in mind head & i dont have the capacity go through what i went through again
its very disturbing to think about anjali, im really not bothered about her character if this is what we are supposed to forcefully sympathize with

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laksanu

anyafan Senior Member
anyafan
anyafan

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
I'm glad I am not the only one...

Well ... Let's hope this week we get to see lesser and lesser of Anjali. 
I don't mind the sister brother relationship tensions... Go for it! Leave ikhushi out of this ... And I will even take ARSHI scenes where Arnav relies on her for support
ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

i like ur post
i m skipping this week for some peace of mind
friday disaster is still in mind head & i dont have the capacity go through what i went through again
its very disturbing to think about anjali, im really not bothered about her character if this is what we are supposed to forcefully sympathize with

LOL

Go to top