4 months and not even 4 full intense ARSHI days?

anyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It's funny how a serial can impact our lives so much!

I use ipkknd purely as escapism... From the daily routine, the mundanities, the issues and just life!
The only serial which gets you for the sheer M&B romance quotient...

Hence, my comments are intended with that spirit:

The USP (unique selling proposition) of this show is its Feel Good factor with ARSHI romance. The family drama is tolerable in small doses as long as it interspersed with intense ARSHI scenes.

Barring Thursday's episode and the first part of Friday...this week did not do much from that view point at all... Sorry to say this: I have stopped listening to the spoilers. We were promised some intense ARSHI scenes dhamaaakerdar. We got 2 near kiss miss.. And 1 of those left us irritated... 

The much awaited rain sequence never materialized.

Now we are being told to watch for a separation track ... Which is "interesting". Please don't assume interesting is the same as Romantic or ARSHI-full!!

I think we have reached that critical point with IpKknd... This show is losing its charm... Either it heads towards a rapid end, or Gets a new lease of life. I think the audiences patience has been SEVERELY tested! Anjali is off putting... Call it her acting or script or whatever. I switch as soon as she comes on. With Shyam and her at it again...Not sure if I wanna watch.may be they are such good actors, we don't want to even see them! And that means they are overdoing the script or the acting or both... A good actor portrays the character in a way that does NOT PUT OFF COMPLETELY... 

So Akshay Dogra and the writer and Daljeet and everyone else, reconsider. You are not the USP... It doesn't mean your role is not impoertant... All it means in a moderate measure we can take you ...not more!!

So... Let's see which way ipkknd heads ...t he next 2 weeks in my view are critical! Happy to hear back!
Edited by anyafan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anyafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: vrindhavasudeva

😲

Yes I am worried:) 100 views in 10 minutes but no response!?
Edited by anyafan - 11 years ago
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
When considering the fans as a mass, they love ipkknd, but when it comes as an individual case, the point of view is totally different. Still there is a unity. I even don't know what I want from this show or I am satisfied with this, they are just playing with emotions. There is a limit for everything. 
very well written  :)
laksanu thumbnail
U took the words right out of me..i just hope the next week measures up good in terms of trps and also enjoyable to fans like us..heart of heart i wamted some dedicated time of arshi in the story..seperating them is a big risk the cvs are taking..hope they suceed.i was patiently waiting for arshi rommance thru all the kidnapping track..marraige contract track and still waiting...i am guessing this seperation track is going to be a long one
sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
u r right...i dnt expect or want arshi romance...but i dnt want them to suffer anymore...areee...when we will get happy arshi????at last epi of show????and anjali is jst unbearable 4 me...i skip all her scenes...and also aakash and mamis...🤢..every one is happy with shyamu comeback nd anjis recognition 2 truth...but i dnt think it will happen soon...it take one year to expose him to family...that also partial...then now i m sure it will atleast take 3months...for anjalis brain to light...😡
jennad thumbnail
You are right the next two weeks are important, if not we will loose interest. GH R YOU LISTENING!
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anyafan

It's funny how a serial can impact our lives so much!

I use ipkknd purely as escapism... From the daily routine, the mundanities, the issues and just life!
The only serial which gets you for the sheer M&B romance quotient...

Hence, my comments are intended with that spirit:

The USP (unique selling proposition) of this show is its Feel Good factor with ARSHI romance. The family drama is tolerable in small doses as long as it interspersed with intense ARSHI scenes.

Barring Thursday's episode and the first part of Friday...this week did not do much from that view point at all... Sorry to say this: I have stopped listening to the spoilers. We were promised some intense ARSHI scenes dhamaaakerdar. We got 2 near kiss miss.. And 1 of those left us irritated... 

The much awaited rain sequence never materialized.

Now we are being told to watch for a separation track ... Which is "interesting". Please don't assume interesting is the same as Romantic or ARSHI-full!!

I think we have reached that critical point with IpKknd... This show is losing its charm... Either it heads towards a rapid end, or Gets a new lease of life. I think the audiences patience has been SEVERELY tested! Anjali is off putting... Call it her acting or script or whatever. I switch as soon as she comes on. With Shyam and her at it again...Not sure if I wanna watch.may be they are such good actors, we don't want to even see them! And that means they are overdoing the script or the acting or both... A good actor portrays the character in a way that does NOT PUT OFF COMPLETELY... 

So Akshay Dogra and the writer and Daljeet and everyone else, reconsider. You are not the USP... It doesn't mean your role is not impoertant... All it means in a moderate measure we can take you ...not more!!

So... Let's see which way ipkknd heads ...t he next 2 weeks in my view are critical! Happy to hear back!

You are 100% true, I love this show for the leads and it is a feel good show. I dont know why they want melodrama and saas bahu shit
laksanu thumbnail
DidikiSaut..that's one awesome username...we all are severly hit by friday's shocker of an episode...
laksanu thumbnail
i just dont understand the CV's of this show man..they have such a killer main leads for the show..they jusst look at each and chemistry happens and the CV's are not even making any use of it..i am sure they are sticking to what the story should be and all...but heavens sake arshi are the main USP of the show..when are they gonna realise that and use it to their advantage..

the CV's are just taking audience for granted...but the patience may just wear off...