Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

4 months and not even 4 full intense ARSHI days?

anyafan Senior Member
anyafan
anyafan

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
It's funny how a serial can impact our lives so much!

I use ipkknd purely as escapism... From the daily routine, the mundanities, the issues and just life!
The only serial which gets you for the sheer M&B romance quotient...

Hence, my comments are intended with that spirit:

The USP (unique selling proposition) of this show is its Feel Good factor with ARSHI romance. The family drama is tolerable in small doses as long as it interspersed with intense ARSHI scenes.

Barring Thursday's episode and the first part of Friday...this week did not do much from that view point at all... Sorry to say this: I have stopped listening to the spoilers. We were promised some intense ARSHI scenes dhamaaakerdar. We got 2 near kiss miss.. And 1 of those left us irritated... 

The much awaited rain sequence never materialized.

Now we are being told to watch for a separation track ... Which is "interesting". Please don't assume interesting is the same as Romantic or ARSHI-full!!

I think we have reached that critical point with IpKknd... This show is losing its charm... Either it heads towards a rapid end, or Gets a new lease of life. I think the audiences patience has been SEVERELY tested! Anjali is off putting... Call it her acting or script or whatever. I switch as soon as she comes on. With Shyam and her at it again...Not sure if I wanna watch.may be they are such good actors, we don't want to even see them! And that means they are overdoing the script or the acting or both... A good actor portrays the character in a way that does NOT PUT OFF COMPLETELY... 

So Akshay Dogra and the writer and Daljeet and everyone else, reconsider. You are not the USP... It doesn't mean your role is not impoertant... All it means in a moderate measure we can take you ...not more!!

So... Let's see which way ipkknd heads ...t he next 2 weeks in my view are critical! Happy to hear back!

Edited by anyafan - 22 July 2012 at 9:51pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy552jennadarshi1986Mahi122ArnavKhushijodiAkanksha-Nidsubh007sbk2OmNaMaSteOmpieryrose-DKS-ArnieBoyBarun

ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Shocked
anyafan Senior Member
anyafan
anyafan

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrindhavasudeva

Shocked

Yes I am worried:) 100 views in 10 minutes but no response!?

Edited by anyafan - 22 July 2012 at 10:11pm
--Sarun-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
When considering the fans as a mass, they love ipkknd, but when it comes as an individual case, the point of view is totally different. Still there is a unity. I even don't know what I want from this show or I am satisfied with this, they are just playing with emotions. There is a limit for everything. 
Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
laksanu Senior Member
laksanu
laksanu

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
U took the words right out of me..i just hope the next week measures up good in terms of trps and also enjoyable to fans like us..heart of heart i wamted some dedicated time of arshi in the story..seperating them is a big risk the cvs are taking..hope they suceed.i was patiently waiting for arshi rommance thru all the kidnapping track..marraige contract track and still waiting...i am guessing this seperation track is going to be a long one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanja_here

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
u r right...i dnt expect or want arshi romance...but i dnt want them to suffer anymore...areee...when we will get happy arshi????at last epi of show????and anjali is jst unbearable 4 me...i skip all her scenes...and also aakash and mamis...Dead..every one is happy with shyamu comeback nd anjis recognition 2 truth...but i dnt think it will happen soon...it take one year to expose him to family...that also partial...then now i m sure it will atleast take 3months...for anjalis brain to light...Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anyafanMahi122Akanksha-

Go to top