India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Monday it is

chowna Goldie
chowna
chowna

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
After the weekend bashing of characters we are back to monday where after the episdoe we may bash the characters again or the cvs or come to IF and post  frustration or happiness or spam the twitter account of GH with abuses or if we liked the episode then with praises and build up high expectations for the next and the process will continue ...

Now coming to the spoiler many are upset about Khushi leaving RM

wasnt some one who posted khushi forgave arnav and and this is not redemtion our version and cvs version differs

lets wait and watch didnt we want redemtion and arnav to value her worth in his life. let the track progress we will get our Arshi moments but at the gupta house our hottie wont let her go easily as much as his thoughts haunt her. Her loss to him will haunt her it will be a beautiful painful track to see 2 lovers fight their acknowledged feelings for each other for the sake of others becasue every hurt they throw at each other double the pain it would be for them ( sorry Sadist ) but i signed up to watch that a year back and im getting what i was promised by the cvs. Thyey always maintained its a love story never said that they will be together .  Frankly guys at the end of the serial whenever it comes i dont think they will be togethe rin this life time remeber heer ranja act there lies a clue for the future a far away one for now enjoy this track  it will be worth it .

Also look at this from this point Arnav always hurt Khushi she always forgave him never said a word we dotn know what Khushi will tell Arnav to walk out. We know when she tried walk out last time when he told her that she was the worst mistake of his life and wished he never met her well in anger he said it he tried to repent and make up but this hurt has stuck Khushi in her heart and though she forgives and said she doesnt hold grudge she is hurt still and after the events after this incident she will walk off even if she doesnt want to we have seen to keep her Arnav lied about contract it will be that contract that she will leave him for.

Khushi always said look into her eyes and you will see the truth on those basis only Arnav has made a deicssion to trust her and slap Shyam now she will use the same and lie looking into the eyes of Arnav  she will hurt herself more than him . This will be the test for Arnav to trust his love and find the main reasonwhy she left  or to feel betrayed in love and lost the trust and think she never loved him. Khushi will give him a very low blow so him to stop her form going thats for sure.

So lets sit back relax and enjoy and see where we go

I for one have got bottle of water  tissues all ready for this coming week  if we get romance i will be happy if i get seperation then i will be hoping for a track where i would see both of them struggle to live without each other

Uh not happy with my rants no comments :(

Edited by chowna - 22 July 2012 at 9:46pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta230811arshi1986..mrinalini..GodhuliLogonDeedeepa1tvbuf

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Yeah
It's still sunday night here Confused
tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Ouch.

No,  Cry

I cannot see any more sorrow.  Although on Friday I only saw half the show, was too pained to watch the rest, on Sunday morning I happened to turn o the TV just as they were showing Arnav sitting by Anjali, and she tells him you have changed - ever since you stopped answering questions. 

Its going to be so painful to watch the upcoming track Confused

I cannot believe - I don't want to believe - that Heer Ranjha was a predictor for the future - and they will neverbe together in this life time.  I don't want to believe it CryCry

CVs - raham khao - taras khao - have pity on us  - don't plan to end it the Heer Ranjha way - whenever it has to end Cry
arshilover2604 Goldie
arshilover2604
arshilover2604

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
nice post...me too waiting 4 tonightUnhappy
hope they show sumthing nice
chowna Goldie
chowna
chowna

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Not happy wiht my rants no comments

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
before watching today's episode I started feeling crying... Its so sad ... we will really see some awesome expressions from both of them.. its so painful ..

Abhi abhi toh mile ho
Abhi naa karo chhootne ki baat
Abhi abhi zindagi shuru hai..
Abhi abhi tham jaane ki baat

Edited by godhuli12 - 22 July 2012 at 11:09pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top