Posted: 11 years ago
First, i would like to thanks Anjali for helping Arnav

N i m so happy that finnaly Arnav confessed his love to his wife

Just waiting to khushi's back to RM n their romance
Part 47:

Khushi: Arnav??? 
Arnav: Hmmm.. 
Khushi: Arnav is everything ok at Home? I mean why did you call at this hour?
Arnav: Ummm. Actually I wanted to hear your voice.. 
Khushi rubbed her eyes to know if she was actually dreaming.. What was he telling her? He called to hear her voice? They werent talking these days then why did he call her?
Khushi: Arnav.. I hope you arent dreaming.. Tell me why did you call me?
Arnav: To tell you something..
Khushi: Ok.. Tell me.. What is it?
Arnav: I LOve You Khushi.. 

Khushi was blank.. She couldnt believe what he just told her.. Was she dreaming? No she wasnt.. She pinched herself on her cheeks and then hissed in pain..

Arnav: Khushi.. Whats wrong? You ok?
Khushi: Yeah.. I mean.. I am .. I am ok..
Arnav: You wont reply back to what I confessed?
Khushi: Umm.. Arnav.. Dad isnt well.. 
Arnav: What? What happened to him?
Khushi: Viral Fever.. 
Arnav: What The!! And you telling me this now?
Khushi: We werent talking.. So..
Arnav: So What Dammit.. That doesnt mean you wont inform me if someone isnt well at your home.. How is he now?
Khushi: He is fine.. Resting in his room.. I may need to stay here for some more days..
Arnav felt bad.. He wanted her to come back. He wanted to see her.. But he knew how important her Dad's health was for her..

Arnav: Thats Ok Khushi.. I know your Mom needs you.. Take your time.. Be with them.. I wont mind..
Khushi: Thanks.. So.. Good night then..
Arnav: Hmm.. Good Night..

Arnav kept the call.. He leaned on his bed and tried sleeping.. How could he sleep.. He had just proposed his wife.. And didnt even get a reply from her.. And Khushi.. She too couldnt sleep at all that night.. Afterall the mess that they both created in their lives together in the past 20 days, just one confession from his side, made a huge difference..

Next Morning:

It was 08:00am and Khushi was still sleeping., She couldnt get proper sleep at night and hence she got sleep in the early morning.. Her mother came inside her room and opened the curtains of the room..

Garima: Khushi.. Wake up.. Your Mother in law is here to meet you..
Khushi heard this and opened her eyes wide.. She immediatelty sat on the bed.

Khushi: What? Asha Aunty? Is here?
Garima: Yes. She is down .. Talking to your Dad..
Khushi: But,.. Why is she here early morning?
Garima: I dont know.. Just get fresh and come down..

Khushi rushed inside the bathroom and then Garima came down. She served some Tea and Snacks to Asha and Asha denied saying she had it at home.. Khsuhi wore a Green Anarkali Dress and came down immediately..

Khushi: Aunty? You here?
Asha smiled at her..
Asha: Is this the time to get up Khushi? I mean at RM you get up by 06:0am daily..? What happened here?
Garima looked all nervous hearing this but Khushi had her reply ready..

Khsuhi: Thats the difference between a Sasural and Mayka Aunty..
Asha smiled.. Her Bahu was surely very good at these questions.. 
Asha: Well.. I am here since Chotte told me today morning while Pooja that your Dad isnt well. So I came here to see him and not just that.. I had to go to the temple.. Would you like to join me?
Khushi was surprised.. Asha was so soft towards here.. She noded and then she took her Parents permission and left with Asha in her Car.

Khushi was driving.. 

Asha: So you coming back with me to RM or planning to stay?
Khushi: Umm.. Well.. I asked Arnav.. And he gave his permission to stay here..
Asha: Fine..

They reached the temple and then Khushi and Asha got down.. They moved inside and did the Pooja.. The Priest gave his blessing to both and then Khushi turned back to leave when Asha stopped her..

Asha: Lets sit her for sometime? I need to talk..
Khushi agreed and sat with Aasha at the Temple Stairs..

Asha: Khushi.. I really dont know whats the matter with you and Chotte.. I know you both not comfortable with each other from some days.. I can see that.. 
Khushi: Why are you asking me this? You could have asked him..
Asha: Dont speak with that Ego Khushi.. I wont like it..
Khushi looked down..
Asha: You know whats the main problem between you two? Your EGO's .. You hurt each other using your Ego's.. Stop doing that.. If not him.. Then at least you.. 
Khushi: Why me?
Asha: You are his wife Khushi.. if he is hot headed , you need to be patient enough to understand him.
Khushi: And he would never understand what I want from him.. If I do so..
Asha: What do you want from him? Love, Respect and dignity of being his wife.. I am sure nothing else than that.. Right?
Khushi looked down..

Asha: He has started seeing you as his Wife which means you have already got the dignity of being his wife from him. He respects your wishes these days. He didnt come running after you here knowing you not in RM.. Because he respects your feelings too.. And last but not the least.. LOVE.. I think he has started loving you.. I can see that in his eyes.. Well.. This is just my point of view.. I am not sure if you see the same or not.. But I would only like to tell you one thing Khushi.. You only have 7 days with you.. To decide your future.. Infact not just your future.. Even his future.. It may be easy for you to deny this relationship and go ahead.. But for Chotte.. He already has faced a lot since his Father left.. He lost his so called new wife, he lost his dad and then he took the entire family's responsibilty on his shoulders.. He wont be able to lose you again in his life.. I know you too have lost many things Khushi.. But remember.. You came to know all this Ugly truth of your marriage when you were 22..Just months back.. But Chotte,.. He has lived with this truth right from the time he was 16.. He has kept everything inside his heart.. He never told us anything what he wanted from your relationship even when he was married to you then, and even now.. I want you to understand him and get his feelings out.. Only you can do it.. Since you are his Soul Mate Khushi..

Khushi had tears in her eyes.. She remembered all the times she hurted him saying that he only wants her physically.. She never tried to understand what he wanted from her. Asha was right.. She had only 7 days.. Which were very less now to get those true feelings out from him. THough he confessed his love for her last night.. She wanted him to confess this now whole heartedly without fearing what her decision would be after the 7 days..

To be Continued

wooow,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.👍🏼

next part waitin eagerly
Great update..!!! Asha started to understand arnav for a change..!! Edited by samster03 - 11 years ago
awesome update loved it loved arnav concern for khushi dad n today im saying i loved asha she was really a mother thinking about her son n also thinking of khushi at the same time i loved her today hope in the next 7 days this ugly truth turns into a beautiful one cant wait to read more
Loved Arnav he's such a sweetheart <3 Ahhh asha finally u did sumefin good knocked some sense in khushi :D can't wait 2 see wht khushi headin mind ?? Update soon xoxoxo
Hiii
Awesome update
Loved it
Wowww
Loved asha n Khushi convo
Glad asha has made her realize Arnav pov
Can't wait 4 more
Con soon
Thanks
awwwn ashha mai badi achi achi bateen kar rahi hai eh
loved the saas bahu thing reallly nice update
loving the relationship between asha n khushi...hope asha doesnt have any bad intentions...awesome part 
wow ...
asha become so good...
poor arnav