Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashwathi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome update..Great work...continue soon..Loved the Asha accepting Khushi as a bahu
arhilover55 thumbnail
nice precap.
i wish khushi would try and understand arnav. 
Flyn_free thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Things r going terribly wrong btwn them.. Bt asha's attitude brings a hope.. Lets hope fr the bst..
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
u knw what i have started liking asha now πŸ˜† amazing update. Loved it
pantrossy thumbnail
I just remember some lines.. Its about word

BAchan bichare boliye, Bachan ke haat na pau
Koi BChan kare Aausadi , koi Bachan kare Ghau

This line truly match with current situation of Arshi

All this happening just because of that word "test"
Arnav should not speak such word which can cause
big question mark on relationship ... Just test nothing else..?
What about her feelings as women?

Arnav plz think twice before say something
πŸ˜•
.Farz. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wow, could it be...could it really be that Asha has finally accepted Khush?!? lol Will she be able to bring them together once again?
I feel bad for Arnav though, poor guy really needs to communicate better instead of fighting with Khushi all the time. & I'm not going to lie, Khushi kind of pissed me off at the last part I get she's mad at him but he wasn't trying to disturb her sleep.
Interesting update!
Edited by .Farz. - 11 years ago
Mariam.Ejaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
OMG..asha has finally accepted khushi..loved it
jen_x thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Nice! I bet Khushi is gonna feel bad when Asha tells her that she was the one who wanted Arnav to carry Khushi LOL

Thanks you

Part 46:

Asha: I am not planning anything this time Arnav.. So dont mistrust me this time.. I am asking you healthily to take her in.. I know there is something horribly wrong between you two.. What it is.. I dont know.. But surely it has to be your fault.. Anyways.. I dont want to know all that.. Its your personal matters.. Unless you want to share it with me.. But its ok.. Good night..

She moved from there leaving him all shocked and surprised.. He then turned towards Khushi and picked her in his arms and walked inside the House towards his room. He moved inside his room and placed her gently on the bed. She was still wearing her Sandals and some jewellery which would surely prick her while sleeping.. He removed her Sandals gently without disturbing her sleep.. He placed it aside and then he started removing her bangles slowly but she woke up when she felt his fingers on her hands.. She opened her eyes and saw him.. She sat on the bed immediately withdrawing her hands from his..

Khushi: What were you doing?
Arnav: Relax.. They would prick you while sleeping.. So..
Khushi then realized that she was in his room which meant he picked her up and got her here? How dare he?
Khushi: You picked me in your arms and got in?
Arnav: Yeah .. Well. I..
Khushi: How could you Arnav? Why do I always find you so desperate to touch me? You could have woke me up but no.. You wanted to show your husbandly rights on me again.. You know I hate when you do all these things.. Why do you even touch me Arnav? 
Arnav was so damm pissed. Here he was thinking of not disturbing her sleep since he knew she too was tired and she was blaming him for trying to touch her always..  He got up from the bed and started taking off his tie..

Arnav: Right Khushi.. I should have not touched you.. I am sorry for doing that..

He said that in a frustration and moved inside the washroom. She didnt feel bad for him at all.. He deserved all this.. He changed and came out.. She moved inside and got changed to her night suit. Till the time she came out, Arnav was already sleeping on bed. She moved to her side of the bed and slept turning her back to him.. 

Arnav was pretending to sleep. He wasnt sleeping at all. He was thinking.. Deeply what he needed to do. The situation between them was getting worse minute by minute and this was really untolerable.. She was always thinking that he wants her physically.. But that was not the case.. Here he wanted this marriage to run succesfully and wanted to accept her as his wife.. But seeing Khushi getting away from him these days, he knew what her decision would be after the next 18 days..

Some more days passed .. Only 7 days remained for Khushi to take her decision of either staying in the house or moving out.. In these past few days they never spoke anything.. Not even a simple Hello.. He worked till late nights not wanting her to think that he is desperate for her.. Khushi on the other hand was still not sure what her final decision should be.. Asha was seeing all these between them but she never advised anyone to take the correct step. She wouldnt do it unless they needed her truely.. These two were not kids anymore.. If they wanted to progress with the relationship they needed to talk . And these two were putting no efforts at all from their end to take a step ahead.. Anjali was much worried these days.. She wanted her Chotte to be happy in his married life with Khushi.. But nothing like that seemed to happen.. Nani and others also just wished that they would sort out the differences and give a YES to their relationship.. 

It was late night 11:45pm when he stormed inside the house.. He placed his Laptop bag on the Couch in the Living room and HP came to him with the water..He drank the water and asked HP..

Arnav: Everyone is sleeping?
HP: Yes Bhaiya... Everyone went to their rooms just minutes back.. 
Arnav: Even Khushi is in the room?
HP: No Bhaiya.. Khushi bhabhi has gone to her Mayka.. She said she will return tomorrow morning. Should I serve you the Dinner?
Arnav: Naa.. I had it at office.. 

Arnav was little surprised.. She didnt even inform him like last time that she was staying in her Mayka tonight? Ohh Right.. They were not even in talking terms now. Why would she tell him? He took his laptop bag and moved inside his room. He Sat on the bed thinking about her.. Past 11 days after Mumma's birthday, she never spoke to him and nor did he.. So this was sure she wouldnt chose to stay here in RM being his wife after the next 7 days... She would never make this choice.. This was pricking him and his heart somewhere.. HE wanted her with him forever.. Only he knew what he gone through these 11 days without talking to her.. And in these days only he realized how important she was for him.. She was an important part of his life.. He wanted her.. There was a knock at the door and he opened it.. Asha came in with a Tray of food..

Arnav: Di.. You didnt sleep?
Anjali: How would I ? When I know my Chotte has not had his Dinner?
She kept the plate on the Bed and then sat on it.. He sat with her and she started feeding him.. 

Anjali: Why you denied having food down?
Arnav; I wasnt hungry..
Anjali: Wasnt hungry or you had no mood since your wife isnt at home?
Arnav: Di.. Please..
Anjali: She didnt tell you before leaving?
Arnav: Nope.. We arent talking.. You know that..
Anjali: But Chotte why? What did you do to her that she stopped talking to you?
Arnav: Something happened a night before Mumma's b'day.. And it changed all..
Arnav: Something that bad?
Arnav: It wasnt bad Di.. We both liked it.. I mean we .. I dont know how to tell you.. Forget it..
Anjali: I am your Di Chotte.. Married since 2 years.. And I wont understand this.. What you trying to tell me? Well.. !! This was the reason why Mumma never wanted her to stay in your bedroom before her decision.. But you were so Adamant in making her stay here..
Arnav: Whats done.. is done.. We cannot change it now..So lets not talk about it..
Anjali: So you want her back .. I mean you want to be with her and treat her as your wife forever..?
Arnav: Believe me Di.. I do.. 
Anjali: Then whats stopping you..?
Arnav: Her Ego, her attitude.. I dont think she is interested to be with me Di.. 
Anjali: If she wouldnt have been interested then she would never stay here Chotte.. I can see what she is feeling.. 
Arnav: Its only what she is showing to the family... I know she wont accept me .. Di.. I never wanted her to change for me.. Then how can she expect me to change for her? She thinks I am too desperate.. Who Wont Di? Knowing the girl you love and she is also your wife now? 
Anjali: Did you anytime tell her that you love her?
Arnav: I didnt.. But she can understand that.. 
Anjali: No Chotte.. A girl needs a firm confirmation.. A verbal one most of the times to be sure that a guy loves her.. Just the gestures wont make her realize or even if she realizes, she wouldnt step ahead.. She needs to be made understand how much you love her.. Show her that and then she would be yours forever..

Arnav got the hint from his Di's words.. Yeah he never told her.. But how can he just say that to her.. ? But well if he wanted to win her back, he needed to do this.. And he was ready.. He hugged his Di  and she hugged him too..

Arnav: Di.. But What about Mumma? Will she Accept her as her Bahu?
Anjali: Mumma wants your Happiness Chotte.. And she know its only with Khushi.. So she too will be ready to accept her for you.. (She smiled)
Arnav was so damm happy.. He hugged her back..

It was late night now.. Anjali went back to her room and Arnav slept on the bed.. He kept on thinking what he needed to do to win his wife's love forever.. He thought something and then picked his phone.. He called her number.. 

Khushi was in a deep sleep in her room. She heard the ring of her mobile and answered in a sleepy tone..

Khushi: He..ll o
Arnav didnt speak anything.. He was quiet.. Her voice sounded so sweet.. He could very well imagine her sleepy face.. 
Khushi : Helllo.. 
Khushi then checked whose number it was and found it was none other than Arnav.. She immediately sat on the bed and replied..

Khushi: Arnav??? 
Arnav: Hmmm.. 
Khushi: Arnav is everything ok at Home? I mean why did you call at this hour?
Arnav: Ummm. Actually I wanted to hear your voice.. 
Khushi rubbed her eyes to know if she was actually dreaming.. What was he telling her? He called to hear her voice? They werent talking these days then why did he call her?
Khushi: Arnav.. I hope you arent dreaming.. Tell me why did you call me?
Arnav: To tell you something..
Khushi: Ok.. Tell me.. What is it?
Arnav: I LOve You Khushi.. 

Precap for Part 47 - Page 130
Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago
sanaahmadshah thumbnail
Finaly they feel for each others emotions turly lovly