FF: AN UGLY TRUTH - THEAD 5 Part 47 - Pg 142 - Page 68

Posted: 11 years ago
why has asha being so nice abt khushi and arnav relationship or is she planning something
khuahi plzz be an angel and accept arnav😍
Great update hope khushi gives him a bit of a chance. Can't believe asha is playing matchmaker hopefully it works.
Wow,what an updated!
I guess Aasha is changing after what happened in the party,waiting to read the next part. . .
Thanks for the pm . . .
[()]

πŸ‘ πŸ‘   πŸ‘ Edited by trivedishraddha - 11 years ago
Poor Arnav, from the beginning he is fighting for their relationship! His over passionate ways are scaring her though ! Hope Khushi remembers Anjali's words again ..AshaAunty also is getting mellow.
arnav should give some time to khushi she will be his but it will take sum time nyc update loved it thnx for da PM
wow he picked her up...tats a good start  ...continue plz cnt wait update the next part soon plz...
Asha' s attitude has changed towards Khushi. 
Superb update. 
Thanks for the pm.😊
Great update !!! sudden changes in Asha πŸ˜²
woah woah woah Asha all favouring her bahu and against Arnav.

continue soon

Precap for Part 46:

He moved inside his room and placed her gently on the bed. She was still wearing her Sandals and some jewellery which would surely prick her while sleeping.. He removed her Sandals gently without disturbing her sleep.. He placed it aside and then he started removing her bangles slowly but she woke up when she felt his fingers on her hands.. She opened her eyes and saw him.. She sat on the bed immediately withdrawing her hands from his..

Khushi: What were you doing?

Arnav: Relax.. They would prick you while sleeping.. So..

Khushi then realized that she was in his room which meant he picked her up and got her here? How dare he?

Khushi: You picked me in your arms and got in?

Arnav: Yeah .. Well. I..

Khushi: How could you Arnav? Why do I always find you so desperate to touch me? You could have woke me up but no.. You wanted to show your husbandly rights on me again.. You know I hate when you do all these things.. Why do you even touch me Arnav?

Arnav was so damm pissed. Here he was thinking of not disturbing her sleep since he knew she too was tired and she was blaming him for trying to touch her always..  He got up from the bed and started taking off his tie..

Arnav: Right Khushi.. I should have not touched you.. I am sorry for doing that..

He said that in a frustration and moved inside the washroom. She didnt feel bad for him at all.. He deserved all this.. He changed and came out.. She moved inside and got changed to her night suit. Till the time she came out, Arnav was already sleeping on bed. She moved to her side of the bed and slept turning her back to him..