Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

orchidpurple thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice update...
Asha is being"Peeping Tom"witnessing the romance...
Asha and Arnav are surely changing...hope for the good of themselves and the family...
waiting for Arhi team for the surprise party...

OP
Aparajita267 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update.Update soon😊

Part 40:

The Kanya Pooja was over succesfully and luckily no girls troubled Arnav today. All thanks to Khushi.. She was all the time with the Kids and she never allowed them to enter their room where Arnav was except that one girl Priti.. But luckily Priti was a good girl and she didnt disturb him.

It was night now and Khushi was still finishing her work with Anjali and Payal in the Kitchen when HP came inside.

HP: Khushi Bhabhi.. Arnav Bhaiya is calling you in the room.,

Anjali and Payal looked at each other and blushed.. They knew he must be calling her for some other reason but still the thought that Arnav actually asked HP to send her up was too much to handle.

Khushi could see the blushing faces of both and she looked at HP..

Khushi: HP.. Tell him I have work.. And I will come later when I finish everything down.

HP was little scared of passing this information to Arnav.. He knew Arnav's temper very well and saying this he was sure he will invite some trouble for himself.. He stood there at the Kitchen door all confused..

Anjali: Arre Khushi.. Thats ok.. May be CHotte has some important work.. We will manage here.. You go.

Khushi: No ANjali.. I wont.. I will finish this.. HP.. You still here?

HP: Bhabhi.. WHat if he scolds me?

Khushi: He wont.. Now inform him this and come back.

HP agreed and then went upstairs to Arnav's room..

After exact 10 minutes everyone heard Arnav roaring at HP.

Payal: Khushi.. I guess it was better if you would have gone to him.. Atleast his mood wouldnt have changed..

Khushi left all the work and moved up.. Arnav was still shouting at HP for something when she came inside..

Khushi: HP.. You leave down.. Anjali Di is calling you..

HP was reliefed.. He hurridly went from there and she came in..

Arnav: So .. You finally got some time for me?

Khushi: Anything important?

Arnav: Mumma's birthday party plan.. Remember?

Khushi: Ohh Yes..

She sat on the Bed  and he was sitting on the recliner with his Laptop on. He showed her some Resorts nearby where he planned for the Surprise B'day party.. She was asked to select one.. She looked in the details of all and then finally started calling the Resorts on her own to confirm the type of arrnagements they can offer them for the Party.. Finally it was decided.. They Selected the Blue Candy Resort which was at a distance of 50Kms from Delhi.. The Catering and the decorations needed to be finalised and for that Khushi thought of going there herself to make the payment and book it..

Khushi: I guess we should have a dress code for the Party..

Arnav: What? If we do keep a dress code, Mumma can easily guesss that.. I dont want her to know about this until we reach the Resort..

Khushi: Okay.. Whats her favourite Food? I mean Indian, Chinese, continental , THai, Italian?

Arnav: Umm.. Thai Food.. Mumma loves that..

Khushi: Okay.. So let us ask the Caterers there for Thai special food ..

Arnav: Yeah and what about the Invitations? I mean not much,,. But we will still have some 80 to 100 people invited. I will ask Aman to call them all..

Khushi: Better..

They discussed the details and then finally they were free to sleep.. She moved on the bed and slept off before him. He continued working on his laptop and then never forget to admire her sitting on his recliner while working..

Khushi was all ready to go to the Resort and get the Catering and Decoration managed for tomorrow's b'day party.. Only Arnav and Khushi knew about this Surprise Party and no one else in the house.. She wore a simple Chudidar and then came down.. Arnav was already down working on his laptop from home today..

Anjali: Khushi.. Where are you going?

Khushi: Anjali .. I am going to Mumma's home.. I mean I have some urgent work there..

Anjali: Okay.. Then do one thing.. Drop Mumma at the CIty Centre Mall. She is meeting her friends there..

Khushi was little nervous.. She was supposed to drop her mother in law somewhere.. Ohh Lord.. She needed some help.. She smiled and agreed.

Arnav: Khushi.. Come here..

She moved towards him and Anjali went to call Asha..

Arnav: Come back soon.. I mean I want you home within 3 hours..

Khushi: I am going for your work and you asking me to come home early? How can you?

Arnav: I told you I would accompany you, but you denied.. So its your responsibility to come home soon.. And anything that needs my help, just call me.. Ok?

Khushi: Yes..

Asha came down and saw them talking normally.. She came to Khushi and Arnav..

Asha: You dropping me?

Khushi: Yes..

Asha: Come..

Asha moved ahead and Khushi followed her.. Arnav could see the 2 important ladies  in his life finally getting a bit closer.. He smiled and continued working..

Khushi was supposed to drive the Car And Asha sat beside her at the front seat.. They tied the seat belt and then she drove the car..

Khushi: I need to drop you at City Centre?

Asha: Didnt Anjali tell you that?

Khushi: She did.. I was just confirming..

Asha: No need to confirm.. Just drive..

Khushi frowned at her a bit and then continued driving.. They  reached  the City Centre and Asha was getting down when she felt a bit dizzy and she held the Car door firmly to balance herself.. Khushi saw this and then she got down from the Car and came running to her..

Khushi : Aunty.. Are you allright?

SHe held Asha's hand and Asha tried to wave her off..

Asha: I am fine.. Just felt a bit dizzy.. You leave for your work.. I will go ..

Khushi: No Aunty.. I cannot.. What if you feel dizzy again? I will drop you to your friend and then leave..

Asha: No need to show so much of care and concern for me.. Just leave..

Khushi: No I wont. If you are so much stubborn.. I am double than you.. Afterall I am your daughter in law..  (She immediately placed her hand on her mouth knowing what she just spoke.. Asha looked her little sarcastically and started walking..)

Khushi went behind her and held her hand. Asha didnt argue.. They both walked inside the City Centre Mall. Asha could see her friends at one store.. She asked Khushi to leave her so that she can go to meet them, But Khushi was adamant.. She didnt leave her hand and continued walking with her..

Finally Asha met her friends.. Khushi then left her hand..

Asha Friend: Asha she is your Bahu naa?

Asha : Hmm..

Khushi: Hello..

Asha Friend: Hello Beta.. Nice meeting you..

Asha: Khushi.. You can leave now..

Khushi: Yes.. You .. Take care..

Asha: I can take care of myself.. I dont need your advise.

Asha friend: Come on Asha.. She is such a sweet Bahu.. so much concerned for you.. And you are inturn shouting her.. Not good.

Asha: You all dont have to tell me how I need to act with my Bahu.. Lets go..

Khushi: Bye everyone..

She looked once at Asha and then started from the City Centre Mall towards the Resort..  She reached the Resort and advised them on the exact Food and decorations that she needed for the Party.. SHe paid the bill and then was about to sit back in her Car when she thought of checking her phone why she didnt get any call from such a long time.. She was surprised to see 18 missed calls from Arnav.. her Phone was in a Silent mode.. She herself didnt know when she placed her phone on Silent mode and hence she didnt know when he called.. Again she saw his number beeping on her phone and she answered..

Arnav: Dont you ever dare do this to me again? Where the hell are you Khushi.. Do you even realize how much tensed I am.. I am calling you from past an hour and you didnt even bother to answer my call? Answer me Dammit.. I am talking to you..

Arnav was so restless.. He was relaxed to listen her Voice but he was hell scared why she wasnt answering..

Khushi: Ar...nav.. Relax.. Dont worry for me so much..

Arnav: I am not worrying.. You understand.. I just needed to know if you managed with all the preperations..

Khushi: Yes I have.. I am returning back home now.. Will be there soon.

Arnav: You better..

He kept the call. She could feel his restlessness . He was so worried.. She didnt knew why but she liked the way he cared for her..Just like her father.. She smiled and sat inside the Car to drive back home..

Precap for Part 41 - Page 27

Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update loved it asha being rude to khushi i knew it it was just for show but khushi was such a caring n loving daughter-in-law planning her mother-in-law birthday n then taking care of her n then arnav restless about her not answering his call but then cover it up n she likes the way he care for her awww continue soon
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Finally things are stating to settle between these two but asha is still scaring me coz I can't believe she will back down so easily
samster03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What is asha's problem..!!! I hate her..18 miss calls from arnav ?!! He is madly falling in love with khushi.!!!! Edited by samster03 - 11 years ago
kyunki_iloveu thumbnail
wowww
amazing..
asha and khushi getting closer.
:)
Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi pls fall in love with our arnav
kinjalcp87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow    nice move by arnav...
meera06 thumbnail
Arnav has truly fallen for her..18 missed calls!!
I hope Asha comes to know that Khushi was the one who helped Arnav with the party..