India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OMG

heylol Newbie
heylol
heylol

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
hey guys so i saw the spoilers and im dissappointed like khushi is leaving and shyam is coming how are we gunna see romance i watch it for arhi and i miss the old times where there was romance and even now they didnt show that much bonding or watever and now khushi is leaving and stuff up till now we just saw crying when are we gunna see them together?!?! anyways leave ur opinions below and this post was not meant to hurt anyone

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja0978jennadMahi122Zarahatke--drama_queen--Deedeepa1

niki_09 Goldie
niki_09
niki_09

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
i don seriously care ..im done worrying ..whatever happens ill just go with it ..theres no use of speculating ,worrying ..CVs wont change anything ...im just spoling my mood :/ ..if i like the track ill watch ..otherwise i wont :/ ..done with this worrying ...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aqusa19kulangifarfar319rainyday3000sprinkle2AfyaLIKEDMGArnieBoyBarun

Zarahatke IF-Dazzler
Zarahatke
Zarahatke

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
I think its better for arhi as they get to do more romance away from RM yahan tu anji wont let them do anything atleast they get to see or talk to each other away from RM
Sure abt it so dont get dishearted

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

robbieREEpasbarunKasu4lyfeDeedeepa1

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_09

i don seriously care ..im done worrying ..whatever happens ill just go with it ..theres no use of speculating ,worrying ..CVs wont change anything ...im just spoling my mood :/ ..if i like the track ill watch ..otherwise i wont :/ ..done with this worrying ...

you are correct

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnieBoyBarun

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
U know i waz upset too at the beginning. I waz really sad and i didnt want khushi to leave RM and go back to GH. But now im happy about it because this way we will get to see more arshi romance!!! And without interruption fron anjali, hp, or nani lol. And also mishti said that it will be more interesting wgeb khushi goes back go GH. So that means we have some awesome fun and romantic arshi scenes coming up and maybe even the rain sequnce will happen at GH!!! [:D/]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

robbieREEDeedeepa1

shai77 Senior Member
shai77
shai77

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
We have to understand that Khushi decsion to leave the RM is the only logic sense for us to see the storyline progressing...As we for Khushi, she will always put others happiness before her...
After seeing the Friday precap, I have the feeling that Arnav will be feeling disheartened and silence throughout the night after hearing what Anjali has says abt him...
When Khushi saw Arnav in silence, she will decide that the best way for Anjali/Arnav bro/sis bond to improve if she is gone fm their lifes forever moreover her contract marriage with Arnav will be ending soon...As we know the truth abt Arnav/Khushi 6mth contract marriage and Shyam real evil antics have yet to be reveal to Anjali and the rest of Raizadas...Naniji only knew a part of Shyam true evil antics that he trying to pursue Khushi behind Anjali back...but she have yet to see the missing Arnav Will which Shyam has backmail Khushi to get Arnav's signature..which clearly stating that Khushi was innocent all along... 

So don't be disappointed, there is still much of for us to awaits on IPKKND drama...
I'm just waiting for Arnav redemption track to start in which we will get to see Arnav
feeling restless without Khushi in his life and the importance of Khushi presence in the Raizada family cos' so far most of them never realise that Khushi had sacrifice alot for their happiness...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaDeedeepa1

ipkknd92 Senior Member
ipkknd92
ipkknd92

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Dont worry im sure this track will be good as well
Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
I am happy that khushi is leaving

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index