Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

MadhuBala will fall in love first!!!! I think!!! (Page 3)

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thesaint148

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I think RK will probably be Mahubala's silent Knight in armous without even realizing it whil Madhu will make a subtle impact in RK'S life seeping through his very sheltered heart.

Both will be the salvaton to the other. They will first destroy each other then apply medicine to heal each other.

thesaint148

annie.doll Goldie
annie.doll
annie.doll

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
i think tht rk will fall in love first nd then it will b more exciting n interesting..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aan-rishthesaint148

Neelum.drashti IF-Addictz
Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
hi,

when i opened this post i was going to say , no Rk will fall for her first but after reading your post, my opinion has changed. Rk can actually do this but i hope he falls for her really hard Approve But i want this nut khut RK  to continue for a long time because after he became majnu, he might become goody two shoe which i am not eager to watch

thesaint148

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Hey Kashish.. i liked you post and what you wrote about Madhu and RK..Big smile
even i am thinking the same... Madhu never told that she loves Mukul..Ermm

Ofcourse the thought about Mukul always brought a smile on Madhu face but it can't be concluded as Love.. Even she told to her Mother and to Mukul also...that Mukul is a very good person... but nothing about Love...Confused

Now RK is all after Madhu.. bcos on way or the other he became small bfore her... his Ego is hurt bcos of her...  Now he just want to take revenge on her... He may act as a Good Boy bfore her and make her believe he is a Good boy then may be he will will break her heart... Cry

As you said it will heart breaking but will Interesting to watch...Wink
Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thesaint148anji-mira

-BreakingDown- IF-Rockerz
-BreakingDown-
-BreakingDown-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drashti10

Originally posted by thesaint148

Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

wow thats one very suggestive and logical way of seeing the story and i think you are right to a huge extent. Clap please post more often ..we need more members like this in the forum.lol.

hehehehhehe, thanks. but yeah, i am sure mb will fall for him and will be rejected and hurted and than when rk will realise about the fact that mb is in danger fromher dad, he will protect her and will realize his love for her, which to be frank has already started budding.

I believe, when we think about someone sooo much, no matter how much we say we hate them, in the heart of our heart we feel something else for that person. and all we need is to define that something else. Embarrassed

i agree wid u dear ...but surely Mb-Rk ki jodi banegi hi chahe wo Ballu ki vajahse ya kisi revenge ki vajahase...
Rk ko apni family se pyar nahi mila hai...and when that love he might seen from Madhu's side ...he realise that he also loves her...
agree with all of u

thesaint148

sam_layra Newbie
sam_layra
sam_layra

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
anyone plz plz plz plz plz update today's episode...i missed it...:(:(

thesaint148

madhvi4gurti IF-Dazzler
madhvi4gurti
madhvi4gurti

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
well zats an interesting analysis..cud possibly be goona happen..
me too believe ki MB will fall first coz even in todays epi, she looked @ R.K wen mukund put his arm around her!!..zat was nt needed bt she was conscious of rishabh's presence!!!!

thesaint148

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index