Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinky353 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
grt analysis...but i reallly want RK to fall in love with her first, since he hates her most.. :D
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

hello kashish ...long time have not seen ur posts since 2011 in GF ... nice 2 have u back ... nice post by the way ...

Sandiya90210 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Kinda agree with you!! these stuff all add up, just like how she did not respond to RK and she avoided when her mother asked her about love. Maybe Madhubala might fall in love first!!❤️
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice analysis but I so want RK to be d first1 falling in love...
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post. Kashish. Hope to see your posts in this forum.😊
omg ur thoughts are terribly similar to mine 😲😲 🤣
welcome to the forum
awesome post!
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think RK will probably be Mahubala's silent Knight in armous without even realizing it whil Madhu will make a subtle impact in RK'S life seeping through his very sheltered heart.

Both will be the salvaton to the other. They will first destroy each other then apply medicine to heal each other.
annie.doll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i think tht rk will fall in love first nd then it will b more exciting n interesting..
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
hi,

when i opened this post i was going to say , no Rk will fall for her first but after reading your post, my opinion has changed. Rk can actually do this but i hope he falls for her really hard  But i want this nut khut RK  to continue for a long time because after he became majnu, he might become goody two shoe which i am not eager to watch
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Kashish.. i liked you post and what you wrote about Madhu and RK..😃
even i am thinking the same... Madhu never told that she loves Mukul..🤔

Ofcourse the thought about Mukul always brought a smile on Madhu face but it can't be concluded as Love.. Even she told to her Mother and to Mukul also...that Mukul is a very good person... but nothing about Love...😕

Now RK is all after Madhu.. bcos on way or the other he became small bfore her... his Ego is hurt bcos of her...  Now he just want to take revenge on her... He may act as a Good Boy bfore her and make her believe he is a Good boy then may be he will will break her heart... 😭

As you said it will heart breaking but will Interesting to watch...😉
😃