Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

MadhuBala will fall in love first!!!! I think!!!

thesaint148 IF-Rockerz
thesaint148
thesaint148

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
hey guys, i am Kashish, a fan of MB and a silent visitor of the forum.

okay, so i think MB will fall in love with RK first, Why??? hmmm, lets see,

• rk asked madhu yes u r getting engaged with mukund but do u love him? and mb didnt answer anything. even when her mom asked about love, she didnt say she loved mukund, this made very clear she is still open to love and one day it will happen very quietly and subtly. and one day she will realize love, and that will be for rk.
  • rk trying to woo madhu in front of mukund and trying to make her feel that his passion is way more for her than mukund.
  • rk is in revenge mode, and mb is in defensive mode. and RK will try his very very best to make her fall for her. and when she does, he will make his next move. (may be rejecting her, or hurting her)

Till now, the story is about revenge, and the best way for a sexy boy to take revenge on a girl is to make her fall in love with him. and that is exatly whats going to happen. he will do everything to make her fall in love with him, and then he will break her heart.

AND THEN, when he is done with her, he will realize he has fallen in love wiht her too. and let me also say, that statue he made of MB will also play a symbolic role in the show. because, remember, his blood became a part of that statue. socha jayay tu maang to pehlay hi bhar di hai RK nay ;) figuratively.

but it will be very interesting to watch MB fall for him and than fighting her own feelings, and finally giving into it and than RK rejecting her. OMG that will be horrible but interesting.

Also, RK has met MB's DAD, so one day he will realise this is the same madhubala he was talking about, and than he will protect her from him, and that's when his journey of falling in love with Madhubala will begin.

what says friends???????

Love, Kashish

Edited by thesaint148 - 22 July 2012 at 8:58pm

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

thahukrazzy4uhoney_sonycooliolifemaya143Sandiya90210VivShtiangeljyotisaku1122maneetmayurAahnacNiharikaNeha777-Zunaira-kainturakiran.SmokeySilence...PlayfulKiss..Shooting.Starmansiahmedabina03prema_kschinky353ChaudhrytmAshleyAngelenamadhvi4gurtiarunsunita_gmTheGreenArrowgoldrushvampires-lovermanid-anoshka-readingworms.gennyMForeverForUCourageous_Leo-sumaiya-pennuBasiliskkahkashansakinaankita24-brokensoul-_Darling_dreamyjenniceEnchantedForest..Sofia..IchadhariNaginArnav90EvIlNeSs_RoCkZmysteriousmillidewdropredThe.Lannister

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
wow thats one very suggestive and logical way of seeing the story and i think you are right to a huge extent. Clap please post more often ..we need more members like this in the forum.lol.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Salman-Khan-FanAahnacShooting.Starmansiahmedprema_ksarunsunita_gm-sim-goldrushthesaint148_Darling_-brokensoul-Neelum.drashti

thesaint148 IF-Rockerz
thesaint148
thesaint148

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

wow thats one very suggestive and logical way of seeing the story and i think you are right to a huge extent. Clap please post more often ..we need more members like this in the forum.lol.

hehehehhehe, thanks. but yeah, i am sure mb will fall for him and will be rejected and hurted and than when rk will realise about the fact that mb is in danger fromher dad, he will protect her and will realize his love for her, which to be frank has already started budding.

I believe, when we think about someone sooo much, no matter how much we say we hate them, in the heart of our heart we feel something else for that person. and all we need is to define that something else. Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksShooting.Stargoldrusharunsunita_gm-brokensoul-Neelum.drashti

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

Totally agree with you. This forum needs more members like this. I used to love Geet forum once upon a time, where we had huge discussions. May be as story progressing we can see constructive discussions here also.

Loved your prediction Clap. May be CV's also have the same in their mind. Hope for the best.
Wish we will see more posts from you Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahnacarunsunita_gmreadingworms.thesaint148Neelum.drashti

trishtej IF-Rockerz
trishtej
trishtej

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thesaint148

hehehehhehe, thanks. but yeah, i am sure mb will fall for him and will be rejected and hurted and than when rk will realise about the fact that mb is in danger fromher dad, he will protect her and will realize his love for her, which to be frank has already started budding.

I believe, when we think about someone sooo much, no matter how much we say we hate them, in the heart of our heart we feel something else for that person. and all we need is to define that something else. Embarrassed

i agree wid u dear ...but surely Mb-Rk ki jodi banegi hi chahe wo Ballu ki vajahse ya kisi revenge ki vajahase...
Rk ko apni family se pyar nahi mila hai...and when that love he might seen from Madhu's side ...he realise that he also loves her...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arunsunita_gmthesaint148readingworms.Neelum.drashti

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
I love the way you analyzed the sequence of events but I think it is going to be RK. The fact that Madhu has not fallen for Mukund even after spending so much time with him just goes to show that Madhu is not the type that will fall for someone easily. Also Madhu just wants justice to be upheld while RK is passionate about takind his revenge on Madhu. So it is he who has more emotions invested in this relationship right now. And they say there is a thin line between love and hate. Madhu does not hate RK she just hates what he did. RK is an obsessive hater of Madhu its only time before that turned into love. Also he seems intrigued by her because she was the first girl who didnt drool over his charms, good looks or stardum they say ppl always want what they cant have. But I like you master plan about the revenge I think he might try to make her fall for him and end up falling for her himself.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujadramagoarunsunita_gmthesaint148Neelum.drashti

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum, Does'nt matter who is falling 1st we want RK n Madhu together soon...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arunsunita_gmthesaint148Neelum.drashti

AshleyAngelena IF-Dazzler
AshleyAngelena
AshleyAngelena

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum dear...

Really doesn't matter who fall first just want them together...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arunsunita_gmthesaint148Neelum.drashti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index