**E.P.I.S.O.D.E - R.E.V.I.E.W** - 20-7-12

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
                                         What Next?!?!?!     

GH 

How shocking reactions from all the three? Right in front, one worst 'beizzat' is sitting, that no one to notice, but what SS do TNs do, that bothers them

Vibrator - Dont he have sense or what, he the one who started bout 'ASY', a very good Professor, taking a very good topic in front of a kid!

YKW - 'papa, humlogo ko didi se baat karni hogi', this dialogue if given to that old lady, even she would have done it, waste of time, waste of costume, waste of screen space.   No sindoor?! Be alert guys...

Chinki - coz of those brainless creatures, poor the cutie to get prasadi... 

Komal - Already those jandus respect TN a lot, what the need to tell bout SS to them as if they gonna give a solution, when they themselves a big problem.

TNs 

SaKu - When it has reached its end point, a rift in TN family, now saying to ASY "what you wanted you have got it now we should leave". For what? Not even once thinking bout TN, how the mother so as son!  'Humra', ok, SS have accepted ASY with full hearted... Only he didnt go against KST, that too soon will happen.   

Kesar/KN/Samar - What a coincidence, three of them seems irritating! Perfect family! Born beauty, above of all...

GD - Except for shouting at wrong time, why dont she open her mouth when needed (Prats-Kesar convo)...

Our Gorgeous Cute Lovely Adorable Couple, Kriya

Prats - Stubborn girl, still sticking to the same! Why ASY is right and SS is only wrong? Whats the point? Just because her Prof father gave (still giving) a certificate of ASY? Let she help everyone, she forgot her wish like dislike, and see what the reward she's getting from whom she helped, even sacrifised not to have her own for Kesar's son! Best Reward for being selfless !!!

KST - Good that he vented out his anger to Prats rather than keeping it within which can lead to a misunderstanding.Knew his bro is wrong 
but still helped him so that atleast something to get better.Everytime, he seems the most frustrated and angry person while telling this 'babu, hum dono ee ghar chodke jaayenge', but this time, there was a bit difference, he was listening quietly to everything till KN finished it And when he started, he didnt allow even SS to speak, so as KN.  KST, not liking this, coz of a third person (for him) no peace in the family, differences btwn him and his darling, so why to stay there then?! 

Kriya - Both looking fresh, Simple yet Beautiful !!! โค๏ธ

*******************                                                       

Conclusion - A slight change, KST is stopping someone not to leave TN rather than he is stopped by TN waasis always! Hope, this slight change brings a major change!!!  

Quote - "Life isn't fair, but still its good."

Edited by Snigdhakhanam - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hussainramso thumbnail
Here!
But where is everyone else?
Good review
Bruce_L thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meanreds

Here!
Good review

Maybe they couldnt compete with you!
hussainramso thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kabe

Maybe they couldnt compete with you!

I have been training really hard
Edited by meanreds - 11 years ago
teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
great review as always๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
hussainramso thumbnail
we won't bite - well i won't . I can't speak for others... come out Sheena.
Bruce_L thumbnail

I have been training really hard

Ofc, you need to work hard for this, otherwise how you will be able to manage to compete with young girls like Mia, Suk, Uma di?
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Here!
Good review

1st again, i'm so happy for you really ๐Ÿ˜ญ i just have allergy.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hussainramso thumbnail

Originally posted by: mia12

too bad about the allergy . what are you allergic to? losing!?
Edited by meanreds - 11 years ago
Bruce_L thumbnail

Originally posted by: mia12

Then why are you crying, oh, happy tears for Meanie๐Ÿ˜›