Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roslyn1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
No bcoz we get life once.
I dont believe in rebirths also.
If you r hurt then thats not a solution.
Its your life y let others rule it by making u weak and commit suicide?
You are the hero and boss of ur life and ur own world.
If someone hurts u say them F*** up its my life i am gonna live to the fullest.
Its ur life u obviously have a  right to take ur life's decisions but what is the use of such kind of decision when there will be no life left?

Think it . . . . . 

daisylife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --PiaSenGupta--

But who are these people to decide if i want to live or not ...It is our life ,We shall have the right to commit suicide or try it as many times as we can 

these people sure don't have any right to wether you live or not, and  practically you can end it...but were you the one who started yourlife?

that just leads to another wave of questions...
chocobear thumbnail
Yes we have the right to end our life. We can do that at any point of time. If I feel I don't want to live anymore I should be free to end my life. It's funny how people are punished for trying to end their life.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --PiaSenGupta--

I really want to know--Do we have the rights to commit suicide? 

I personally believe yes ..

Attempting suicide is punishable by law in most countries.
But a suicide bomber is praised in some countries.

I heard there are several such vacancies for suicide bombers, openly advertised thru the net !!!😲
I still cannot believe that there are auctions held for suicide bombers and the parents get paid for sacrificing their sons ? Do not know if it is true but I HOPE  IT IS FALSE.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ha94Xz59dg[/YOUTUBE]

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sure, just please don't do it in front of a train. Talk about causing disruptions to thousands of people and the poor train driver who basically accidentally just killed you. 

Being a commuter has turned me heartless. *sighs*
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No one has the right to take any life including their own.

It is not about us always. We are not tarzans dressed in underwears living among animals doing jhinga la la loo dance moves. There is family, there are friends, there are people who will be affected by your flight to nowhere. You will leave but what about your parents, siblings and other loved ones. You have ruined their life as well. You have made their life shorter as well.

Same goes with suicide bombers. In order to take revenge they end up putting 100s of people in same misery. What if few bombers were to come from family of those dead. We will soon blow everyone up lol.

So relax. misery is temporary while your flight will be permanent. lets wait a little so that you are left to regret.

yes in very few situations a case can be made for example a terminally ill person with no friends and family however one does not give rights to all based on very few.  

Edited by King-Anu - 11 years ago
There are also some mentally unstable who do not have much support and slowly die a painful death. There was another case of a family of mother and daughter and grandson in Delhi. These people almost starved to death as they kept themselves secluded in their own house and barely saved from death due to starvation when one of the relatives informed the police. What is to be done about such cases 😕
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yes
but its not the answer to everything
And I belive in our religion comminitng suicide is haraam
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yeah, I believe a person has the right to end their life.

Now, whether it is right is another matter altogether. Killing yourself is never the answer. Yes, your conditions may be very bad but it is better than nothing. Always try to get out and maybe things will get better. but you need a third person's view, because you will always think that there is no way even if there may be one. I am all for suicide when conditions are out of everybody's hand like you are dying of some incurable disease and are in great agony. 

And please don't use methods like accident because no other person should spend his life in guilt of killing you. And if you leave a note, please don't go blaming someone. You may think that they deserve to suffer, but maybe the matter is a trivial one and you are blowing it out of proportion. In that case, the person should not be blaming themselves for the action you took.
Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No .

We don't have the right to commit suicide .

We were giving this life for a reason . Life is like a test . You either fail or pass .

You can't quit your life because of some tragedy you've went through . What will you get ending your life ? Peace ? No you wont get peace ! Nor will your soul be able to rest !

Think about those people who wish they had a chance to live ? Look at the women, men, & kids in India & Africa & in the Middle East . Look at the people in Syria . They're fighting for their freedom & rights . They're strong . Hell, life is tough for them, but they are still hanging on . Remember, good always wins in the end . Not evil .

We all go through tough times, but it doesn't mean we should just give up & end our life . Think about your family & friends . You'll cause them so much pain that they won't be able to bear it that their son/daughter is no more .

Do you watch SMJ ? Aamir Khans show ? A lot of the women he talked to were abused & one had her face eaten by her husband . She didn't commit suicide thou, because ending your life is not the answer . Really . In the end, she won . She got her freedom & justice & look at her now . She's living her life happily without her abusive husband . 

A British model had acid thrown on her face by her ex . Her face is fixed now & she's a strong women now . There's more to life . A lot of things await for us . Life is really beautiful, you just have to learn how to live it decently .

I really hope people here & out of this forum change their minds about committing suicide, because that's not the answer . 

The only person who has the right to take your life is God .