India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Make me understand-------

Preety_woman Senior Member
Preety_woman
Preety_woman

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
      I finished watching all the episodes of the week over this weekend and tried to analyze each and every point of it but in vain because I was not getting anywhere .My all thoughts were running around a circle because we did not move a bit in the story line.Confused

After Arshi's wedding we are just dragging beyond imagination.First Khushi's Torturing and teasing Arnav drag ,second Pati varta drag , third Buaji home's drag , and fourth Arnav kidnap drag and we viewers took all these punches very well and did not say anything but complain quietlyShocked

After Shyam was thrown out and the beauty of the show came back ,all the characters got matured in all aspects and especially the main lead's role and love maturity was outstanding.Their silence even was  fascinating for all of us.We forgot everything and moved along with the story and buckled our seat belts to enjoy the ride.Clap 

Then our ride had the worst turbulence  Maha epi what happened over there.Breaks made shreiky noise in my head and I don't understand why are we  going backward with the comedy drag.Cry
Then Bday took over the whole week with ASR acting like a teenager to win his love .Angry

Ok My ride did not stop its bumpy ride and it encountered the worst malfunction in its engine when Di is acting like she is not pregnant but having some kind of disease and at the top on Friday she got emotional and jealous by seeing her bro with his wife and he is happy .Not even that she expects all those things for herself from her brother.
For haven sake he is her brother not husband.Cry

PLEASE MAKE ME UNDERSTAND 
--Why are we dragging again aren't we had enough drag already
-- Why de we need Comedy when we reached to maturity in love and relations
--Why a sister wants her brother to act like her hubby that is disgusting 

In reality not a single sister wants her brother to do anything like that no matter how much she ia alone or insecure.I never saw any brother to pick up his sister in his arms.Sorry its hard to digest.

The whole world sees the show and quiet frankly I am from US and born here and brought up here but the roots of our culture still have some respects among relations.Please don't think we are just dumb viewers .I am not a teenager who is amused by this cheesy romance which is thrown out of proportion this whole week.

So please show us some respect too.Don't just sit there and act like who cares.We are watching this show as a loyal citizen since the day one so don't say "Dekhna hai to dekho" .PLease I beg of you Gul and the team reconsider your track and don't ruin your and our show.

I apologize if I hurt someone.Feel free to leave comment.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetarshi1986

jazzpreet Senior Member
jazzpreet
jazzpreet

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
this post was definitely needed! i agree completely with all your points. i thought post kidnapping everything would turn out alright, in regards to arnav and khushi, and all we are getting are a psychotic sister and a completely nonsense approach to romance. so annoying. i was so patient, waiting and waiting for the drag to be over, first khushi's stupid 100 ways to annoy laad governor, then the bs shoved down our throats at gupta house, then barun taking a leave for 04298304 days and hence the kidnapping track. and even in that, he got kidnapped, then escaped with khushi, then got kidnapped again. where is the damn logic?!?! and not a single soul at his house bothered to ask who kidnapped him, why, how post shyam getting kicked out. that poolside hug of arhi was so intense, even though they didnt say a single word. that definitely had me at the edge of my seat, i was thinking "finally they understand each other completely and the viewers will get to see them expressing their love", but nooo, we're getting more bs. and ugh, dont even get me started on how anjali is portrayed. 

overall, i am SUPER disappointed and have lost my patience with this show. it had so much potential, even with the dragging bits, but now it's just illogical and stupid. 

sorry to vent! just need to get this out there! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preety_woman

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top