Akash Ke Papa Gumshuda hain!

Posted: 11 years ago
Akash's Papa, Mahinder Singh Raizada is Gumshuda, in these troubled times, in IPK realm. Thus, I enlisted SRK's help with a sprinkling of Harry Potter and...

Rest is for you to see and not judge

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p7CggF5F9M&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi-licious01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
🤣 🤣
LMAO! It was so hilarious! I watched it 2 times in a row! 

"What the-? Not in his favorite place?" 🤣
vijji12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣   'called rockey and lalan to check' Edited by vijji12 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Arshi-licious01

🤣🤣

LMAO! It was so hilarious! I watched it 2 times in a row!

"What the-? Not in his favorite place?"🤣

Thanks 😆 😊

Arnavji bahut hi mazaki hain

Originally posted by: vijji12

🤣🤣🤣 <font color="#0000FF">'called rockey and lalan to check'</font>

Thanks 😊

Humey, bahut aacha laga ki aapko pasand aaya
thechaigirl thumbnail
"Aman Mathur check if shyam and M booked a one way ticket to Bahamas on my credit card" 

🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah both r victims of mental torture, toh bechare bhaag hi jayenge na..ek ki biwi Madorama toh dusre ki Weepingjali

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by memyselfandrshi - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: memyselfandrshi

<font color="#990033" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">"Aman Mathur check if shyam and M booked a one way ticket to Bahamas on my credit card"

🤣</font><font color="#990033" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">🤣</font><font color="#990033" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">🤣</font><font color="#990033" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">🤣</font><font color="#990033" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">🤣</font><font color="#990033" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">🤣

<font color="#333333">Yeah both r victims of mental torture, toh bechare bhaag hi jayenge na..ek ki biwi Madorama toh dusre ki Weepingjali

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
</font></font>

Both men are bonded by extremist spouses. One won't shut up, other won't stop crying. 😆 in the midst of all this, Akash got the best deal: a wife who won't stop constipating!!!
Dee- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
EPIC 🤣 A father in need will find his son with hookah, beedi and weed! W*F? haha .. This vm is too funny

Originally posted by: Tinkers

EPIC🤣A father in need will find his son with hookah, beedi and weed! W*F? haha .. This vm is too funny

Lol, I don't even know how that came intO my head! 😆 Pretty random, eh?

Thanks, anyways 😊
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A father in need will find his son with hookah, beedi and weed! <- ROOFFLLL I died reading this & Then Arnav is like I can supply weed too...LMFAOOO! I was dying watching this video. What cracked me up the most was memories. His dance from Holi episode...ROOOFFLLL! His expressions and dance KILLED ME! OMG! Im dying🤣🤣

P.S.:I really MISS HIM! We need him back. I loved him<3