~prettyinpink~ thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I was just wondering every time I catch the song Preetam Pyaare from Rowdy Rathore on tv, the line " Sab aag toh mere choli/kurti mein re" they always beep out the word choli or kurti or whatever it's supposed to be. Why is that? Can someone translate this line or explain why it's anymore vulgar than the countless double meaning songs Bollywood comes out with?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This is such a pathetic song. 
~prettyinpink~ thumbnail
Indeed a pathetic song but why is the word kurit/choli whatever specifically beeped out, I just don't get it. I wonder how vulgar "Halkat Jawaani" will be. Probably the usual pelvic thrusts, booty shakin, chest popping, talks of masterbation etc.
Originally posted by: ~prettyinpink~

Indeed a pathetic song but why is the word kurit/choli whatever specifically beeped out, I just don't get it. I wonder how vulgar "Halkat Jawaani" will be. Probably the usual pelvic thrusts, booty shakin, chest popping, talks of masterbation etc.

For sure. BTW, what does Halkat mean?

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ~prettyinpink~

I was just wondering every time I catch the song Preetam Pyaare from Rowdy Rathore on tv, the line " Sab aag toh mere choli/kurti mein re" they always beep out the word choli or kurti or whatever it's supposed to be. Why is that? Can someone translate this line or explain why it's anymore vulgar than the countless double meaning songs Bollywood comes out with?

sAB AAG TO MERE KURTI main re...The word Kurti used to sound like "Fuddi" which means Vagina..So the meaning of the sentence becomes "All burnings are in my Vagina"...[Gross]

so THEY change it to Choli ..

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: eraser

halkat is a marathi word i guess...aye halkat 😆...useless 
~prettyinpink~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: --PiaSenGupta--

sAB AAG TO MERE KURTI main re...The word Kurti used to sound like "Fuddi" which means Vagina..So the meaning of the sentence becomes "All burnings are in my Vagina"...[Gross]

so THEY change it to Choli ..

😲 HAAAW!!!!

I am so shocked/grossed out right now !!! That is absolutely cheap. Thank you for enlightening otherwise this would have always remained a mystery to me. "All burnings are in my vagina." ðŸ¤£Who the hell wrote the lyrics for this crap.
Edited by ~prettyinpink~ - 11 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This song is one of the most boring songs of that film. Never heard it nor watched hence i don't know if they beep out that line you quoted.
FabAahana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

It is a slang word used in Mumbaiya lingo. It means nutty or crazy.