Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SANAYA IRANI - the TRUE PROFESIONAL (Page 3)

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Nice post! Sanaya no doubt is truely professional! She is the best actress I have ever seen on tv before. I know u love Sanaya, but we don't really know what the others actors did Or doing right ,so why compare, plz edit ur post And remove DB part or it may get closed..hope u don't mind me saying this.Smile

Edited by Chaituv - 22 July 2012 at 6:32pm

Paytonlee Goldie
Paytonlee
Paytonlee

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
sanaya is a true proffessional...she is the star of the show...if sanaya wasnt this outgoing and bubbly i dont think the sbs videos will be that fun...barun was very shy at first but now he became jst like sanaya...we dont want to bash daljeet but its true she is very unproffessional in my opinion

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diya33Mahi122sama50tvbuf

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angellovergirl

Originally posted by Mahi122

Originally posted by kash4life

Originally posted by ymail_my

She shouldered the show when the male lead was gone. She single handedly or may be with some help from NK kept the show together

She is still working hard while other people (who are rumored to have had a deal, and who didn't contribute anything to the show's popularity as compared to her) have taken her screen space

She is displaying histrionics in every scene comedy romance anger injustice while other less competent actors (who can only make their character's goodiness come through using pouting and sugary voice) are getting more importance in the story than her

She doesnt find the need to come out and explain herself

She who has always focused on "quality" of work rather than "quantity" of work

<font color="#990033" size="5">Take a bow Ms Irani.</font>
I hope that for their own benefit - some other people can learn from you

When you praise someone by belittling another person, the effect anddepth of the praise is lost, especially when you are praising the person, then insulting one of her best friends. I'm sure she'd love your post Sleepy
PraiseSanaya she is THE best but there is NO need to belittle Daljeet.

this is not belittling at all - DB has been belittling Kushi's character...and also ( read between lines ) and trying to push herself forward as the parallel lead - so we are just Sanaya fans trying to convince the CVs to do what is right...that's all...

this may come across as rude but i really want to ask:
do you have some insider information? only if you did would you be able to say 'db is belittling khushi's character'. if you dont then you are ASSUMING without an basis therefore its not right.
While I agree with every word you have said to praise Sanaya, i do think its wrong to point fingers at daljeet.
she is a wonderful actress too
hey i just wanted to say that this post waz clearly to.praise sanaya and i dont see anything wrong with and as far as daljeet is concerned i dont think anyone said she is a bad actress or even mentioned her name. So if ur not happy u dont have to read this post bc no one is insulting or pointing fingers at daljeet! But i do agree that we dont know what negotiation daljeet had!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diya33Mahi122

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged

Its perfectly alright to praise Sanaya but please do not do it at the cost of comparing her to other cast members, taking indirect digs at Daljeet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

an33sha

Go to top