Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SANAYA IRANI - the TRUE PROFESIONAL (Page 2)

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jalkukdi1

angellovergirl Goldie
angellovergirl
angellovergirl

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

Originally posted by kash4life

Originally posted by ymail_my

She shouldered the show when the male lead was gone. She single handedly or may be with some help from NK kept the show together

She is still working hard while other people (who are rumored to have had a deal, and who didn't contribute anything to the show's popularity as compared to her) have taken her screen space

She is displaying histrionics in every scene comedy romance anger injustice while other less competent actors (who can only make their character's goodiness come through using pouting and sugary voice) are getting more importance in the story than her

She doesnt find the need to come out and explain herself 

She who has always focused on "quality" of work rather than "quantity" of work

Take a bow Ms Irani.
I hope that for their own benefit - some other people can learn from you

When you praise someone by belittling another person, the effect and depth of the praise is lost, especially when you are praising the person, then insulting one of her best friends. I'm sure she'd love your post Sleepy
Praise Sanaya she is THE best but there is NO need to belittle Daljeet.

this is not belittling at all - DB has been belittling Kushi's character...and also ( read between lines ) and trying to push herself forward as the parallel lead - so we are just Sanaya  fans trying to convince the CVs to do what is right...that's all...

this may come across as rude but i really want to ask:
do you have some insider information? only if you did would you be able to say 'db is belittling khushi's character'. if you dont then you are ASSUMING without an basis therefore its not right.
While I agree with every word you have said to praise Sanaya, i do think its wrong to point fingers at daljeet.
she is a wonderful actress too
ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Never skeptical of telling it as it is Smile
And I didn't belittle anything- I have a feeling- well you just did SmileSmile no offence please...

Goodness is appreciated but goodness in a sea of not-so-much-goodness is a lot valuable. Putting things in perspective doesn't belittle the goodness- nothing really can.

Mahi122

BalamPichkari- Senior Member
BalamPichkari-
BalamPichkari-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
I love Sanaya so much!! she is a professional and to her the quantity of scenes dont matter. what does matter is how she performs and she always does so with perfection! Princesss u rock ur the best and u cant be replaced Approve

but pls edit ur original post. I know u want to praise Sanaya, and i love this topic but we dont know what Daljeet reallly wants. i knoe her interview made us all sick, but still its not fair to point fingers at her. Just praise Sanaya it will make it a better topic. And mods will close this because it's instigating. I dont want this topic to get closed so pls edit it Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diya33SizzlingPaRud-Mahi122

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
I love Sanaya and i cant ever imagine IPKKND without HER!!! She is an amazing actress who portrays any emotion any scene beautifully and has made us love the character of khushi. She is also A wonderful human being and very professional. Not to forget how friendly and sweet she is!!! Love u Sanaya and keep rocking!!! U rock as Khushi and we all love you always!!! Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Khuarvdiya33Mahi122

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Januable.MoNaya

I love Sanaya so much!! she is a professional and to her the quantity of scenes dont matter. what does matter is how she performs and she always does so with perfection! Princesss u rock ur the best and u cant be replaced Approve

but pls edit ur original post. I know u want to praise Sanaya, and i love this topic but we dont know what Daljeet reallly wants. i knoe her interview made us all sick, but still its not fair to point fingers at her. Just praise Sanaya it will make it a better topic. And mods will close this because it's instigating. I dont want this topic to get closed so pls edit it Embarrassed

Ok will do...!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BalamPichkari-Mahi122

BalamPichkari- Senior Member
BalamPichkari-
BalamPichkari-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ymail_my

Originally posted by Januable.MoNaya

Ok will do...!!

Thanku so much Embarrassed i appreciate it Embarrassed i hope i wasnt rude because i love topics which praise her but I hate when they get closed :(
ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Nope u weren't. Thanks for asking me to edit it.

I hope mods dont close it because Sanaya deserves to be recognized.

BalamPichkari-

Go to top