Gumrah

Most Shocking and sad story from Season 1 (Page 3)

Poll Question: Which story was the most shocking and sad one from season1?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [4.44%]
14 [31.11%]
1 [2.22%]
2 [4.44%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [4.44%]
3 [6.67%]
0 [0.00%]
21 [46.67%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

-Insight-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Most Shocking and sad story from Season 1 (Page 3)" in Gumrah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dhakkan

dhakkan

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noiiin

Originally posted by dhakkan

is that AIDS story true? 

ya it was true every story in Gumrah is true

can u just post the link to any news report about the story?

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Yea, lipstick killer made me in tears! Omg but I don't think i hv seen the Aids episode dunno how i missed it! Anyone know what episode number it is please?

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Meera..Aids' awareness epi was the last epi of season 1.

amit000in

amit000in

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged

Aids story is the saddest 

Gumrah...

Gumrah...

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
For me, it has to be the Aids episode. I really felt for the father in the end, they didn't show us what happened to him. If I was to lose my family like that, being the family orientated person I am, I would probably end up committing suicide myself. Who is there to live for? what is the point of living, if you cannot share it with the people you love? But that is just me, choosing the easier route to end the suffering and pain.

As for the episode itself, how harsh is the society? Like Karan correctly said in the end, it wasn't Aid that killed that family, it was society. The rejection, the dirty looks and no acceptance, warm or love from anyone is what took their lives. It was the lack of knowledge, the lack of education that aid is not contagious by simply touching the person, or sharing food with them, it is spread by direct intimacy or through blood transfusion.

I hope, after watching this episode, all those insensitive ppl who by their behaviour and attitude kill the affected people will think twice before treating them like that.

Adry

IF-Dazzler

Adry

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
The most shocking was definitely the lipstick killerOuch
That girl trusted her bff but it was that very 'friend' who turned out to be the one who was responsible for her gangrape and her deathAngry

HawaaPot

IF-Sizzlerz

HawaaPot

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Can you all elaborate which was the love,sex dhoka epi? I can't remember.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gumrah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.