Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND OS::: Perfect Gift

Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

This OS is a work of fiction, The idea for this came from my frnd Redwine1, I just craeted to my intepreatation, Hope you'll enjoi

~~~~ The Perfect Gift ~~~~

Trin Trin, the door bell rang,,,,Once agn it rang,

Arnav was standing outside his room he was mentally kcking himself abt his foly with Khushi what is it with Khushi Today nothing seems to be going right and the door bell, he just couldnt stop himself, muttering instructions to NK, He ran downstairs, he wanted to this perfect and Khushi heard it too, she was in Kitchen mumbling abt her expectations from him,,,,,

The door opened and Anjali recbd the flowers, Arnav saw this agn he felt let dwn but how could he break Anjali's bubble, her world was crumbling, he couldnt add a blow now, but how will he make up to khushi,,, his misery came back to him and then he saw khushi smiling to her see Di, afar she stood, he heart melted once agn for this sweet gal who had lighted his whole world, He just had to do something for her, He once agn tightened himself and moved back to his room, he made sure the whole evening Khushi couldnt enter their room, he had somethings to do, and let Khushi be clueless abt it, he wanted her million watt smile. Khushi was getting frustrated, she wanted to go back in the room change n be with him, but he kept ordering her like the laad governer, she didnt want to pick a fight with him things had gone pretty bad last nite and now she wanted jus him, his time and a Birthday wish but when Had Arnav ji understood her simplest wishes, gv her a 2 lac bag but wasnt gving her 2 hrs from his schedule.

He had a confrence call from US, what confrence call with Gora's dunt they go home kya

She decied to ignore him he came down to dinner fully charged up, his perfect surprise was raedy, he just had to take khushi to their room?

As they sat on dinner table, his eyes searched Khushi, she wasnt there, he wanted to ask but looking at evrybody he dicided to be quite  she didnt came to 10 mins, he had hardly eaten anything, Mami asked dunt u like food Arnav Bitwa he had no naaNi nothing like that , agn his eyes searching her, finally she came, he though she will sit on di place as it was closest to him but she went n sat near 
NK the farthest from Him, next to NK,anger rose in him, he controlled himself her Bdauy it was, he cant ruin it..

He finshed his food somehow and moved to the room he was waiting for her to come, but 20 mins she wasnt back, he knew she didnt hv anything special to do but why was she not her, he took a big breath calmed himself n waited 30 mins still she was nt there, he was fast loosing patience, he decided to go n chck, he went in the dining area , she wasnt there, and in kitchen she was nit there, she slowly moved to other rooms, he saw her chatting with Payal, she looked happy, he couldnt call her, he decided to move back n wait another 15-20 mins passed.

She ws not there, she went down n called for her, "khushi" Khushi" Hp came back running, he told him to call khushi, he went came back saying "Khushi bhabhi is bzy, if u need anything  please ask me,  I will get you", he muttered "no thanks"  and went back to his room, he agn waited another 15 mins she wasnt still back, he was getting impatient nw, ASR nvr waited for anyone,,,,,first she leaves me uninformed and now its more than an hr I hv been waiting for her, she isnt coming, he decided enuf was enuf, he will go and call her NK was just passing by "Nannav mere bhai aur sab kaisa ja raha ,,,, hows is it going", "Unbelieveable" he muttered , looking at him NK understood, "is khushi bhabhi not back still if u want I can help" Nannav he agreed relentlessly, NK came back Khushi should be back in 5-10 mins, she is helping with a new saree ,,, she should be abck any moment good luck nanav mere bhai..
Again Arnav waited, another 15-20 mins passed, Arnav lost it, Two Hrs he had waited frher, he decided to act,,, He went down, he asked HP abt khushi, he went n chckd and told him she was still with Payal, he knew now it was time to act, he went to payals room, he called "Khushi" ..."Ji Arnav JI" , she replied, "Khushi wo meri black wali file/dairy kahan hai, muje mil nahi rahi hai", "Arnav ji wo to aapke Wardrobe mein hai,
aap dekh lijeye", Arnav almost lost it, "he said muje nahi mili, kya tum find kar dooogi for me"
She was irritated but she knew patience was not his virtue and toavoid any scene he decided to gv in atleast go back to the toom, then we will see she though.

Arnav was walking ahead,,, he was excited,,, finally she was coming with him, khushi was charged up, how could he do it to me, ,,, even after nani told him, he didnt  bother to wish me,,, the day is almost ending,,anyways I am also KKGSR ...

He said Khushi "tum mere liye pani le aaoge" just at the start of the stairs, "Ji arnav jii",  he ran he had sumthing to do
Khushi muttered laad governor ko pani bhi hum de aur ye hai ki subh kammanien bhi na de
slowly she climbed up the stairs and opened the door for the room, inside the room was glowing with candles, small big, fat n thing all in red, the room was filled with flowers, yellow it was she remenered like preetos wedding 

A smile traveeled her lips, so He remembers she entered the room and looked for him, he wasnt there, she moved to pool side and she saw a gift pack with Khushi on it wriiten jus like the bangles bag he had gvn she took it and opened i bcz she knew it was for her, she found a beautifull read saree in ,,,, she loved it it was abslty gorgeous, ASR saw it and smirked A ritu Kumar creation never fails, she is happy he thought, she went and changed, it looked lovely, she was looking the most beautiful nymph in the world.

She came out ,,, he heard soft light music and on the bed she founfd another gift pack, she opened It had a bunch of Red bangles perfect with saree n her size a Jhumka set exclusive Riya Mehra pc, A heavy designer pc with polki work in red n green absltly one in a kind of pc, Only the nbest for ASR, he thought she was moved, her eyes had that sheen she was moved, he ahd won her back, now he was sure, she will be with him, she changed the bangles n Jhumas and suddenly the music changed

he was there looking adorable in white and he held his hand out, the music was soft clasical bethovan??? and the swayed to the tune a lovely feeling tugging there hearts
Khushi thought now is the moment he will say
He thought she has understood me, should i say it or leave it
He opened his mouth once agn to wish her Ha,, Happ...
Khushi lost it at this point, he had done so much for her tonite but words agn ge was failing, she couldnt tk it any more
she said "Arnav ji rahne dejeye aap se nahi hoga ,,, aap humne subah se bol rahe hai handsfree haap ji"
" Aaap nahi bolenge to wo jo hum sunna chahate hai kyun ki aap ke liye hamari shaadi ka ke koi manye nani hai na wo to contract marriage hai, kuch dino main khatam ho jaayegi, islitye aap rahne dijeye"
Arnav said, "Khushi ruko tum meri baat sune bina hi bol rahi ho", "haan hume aapki koi baat nahi sunani jab hamare bech kuch hai hi nahi sirf contract hai to  kyun sune hum aap ki baat", 
Arnav moved ahead and heald her arm,,, "Khushi Listen to me Please",
" Nahi nahi hum nahi sunna chahte arnav ji",,, tears started floating in her eyes
Arnav had ruined it for her once agn,,, no saree, no gift could replace him, she needed him, wanted him, but he had agn not understood her, she started to move away from, him Arnav couldnt bear, he had failed her agn, he wanted to say Happy bithday but why was she behaving like that and when she started moving away from him he said, Nahi khushi tum nahi jaaooogi dure muj se tum hamesha mere saath rahogi... nahi nahi Arnav jii, Hum aise nahi kar sakte

He pulled her to him he said, Tum kya nahi kar sakti,,,

Arnav Ji Hum is tarah aap ko pareshan  nahi kar sakte hum jaante hain ki aap nahi kahene to fir hum kyun?????

Arnav was feeling helpless he knew he hsd to do sumthing, yesterday he had hurt khushi n today agn, he could let tat happen, this way he will loose her, ASR never lost he won always!!!!
 He pulled her up infact lefted her up and as he was moving with her to the poolside it struck him, he placed khushi by the pool n went n git DM statue, he got a
candle and some flowers, what better way to mk her his under the stars,,, his n her parents

He placed the statue n candle on the gglass table n he held her hand, he placed one hand in hers and orther in his pocket he had the final gift with himstill,,,
 he looked into her eyes n said to her, will u do as i say, she knew he was upto sumthing, she nodded he said with ur n my parents as witness 
I  proposeto take thee as my wedded wife n took the first round arnd the DM and the candle with each circle he said a promise, a promise a vow which bound them to each other and finally he lifted her up to him, he hugged her and kissed her forehead
a few moments later he took her hand placed a beautiful ring and uttered "HAppy Birthday Mrs Arnav singh Raizada"

My Other Works

[/NOCOPY}

Edited by Jhalak29 - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
1st res

Sooo sweeet! I really love it! 👏
Edited by Cyberpsychooo - 11 years ago
iLuvYellow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great update!! 
^ that my spot ^ 
Hahhahahahhahahah
Edited by iLuvYellow - 11 years ago
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ok, that was deliciously cute!! Arnav looking clad in white, listening to Beethoven!?? Lol you're such a romantic at heart!!! It's obvious!! 😆

Loved it!! x
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
awesome OS 
it was great

felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awww sooo sweet :P loved it <3
Arshi-licious01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It was so beautiful! So adorable! 
ASR6262 thumbnail
awesome os
thank u for pm me
MISTIE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow,loved it.
Thanx 4 d pm
nareshSV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
DONT SAY THAT HE ALWAYS WIN...MAN...WHEN DID HE WIN WITH KHUSHI...HE ALWAYS LOST WHEN IT COMES TO THE MATTER WITH KHUSHI...ALTHOUGH IT SEEMS LIKE HE HAS WON OR HE THOUGHT THAT HE WON...THE TRUTH IS HE IS ALWAYS LOOSING IN KHUSHI'S MATTER
FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE SHOW...HE ALWAYS LOSE...