Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

**!Khatta-Meetha chat club#1!**

Chandni_11 Senior Member
Chandni_11
Chandni_11

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

HugSalaam Namste Hi n welcome jiHug

Welcome

Welcome Sweet n beautiful Girls And cute Dashing Boys To our one n only Kairi Chat Club Dancing
Thanks guys for really Appreciating all my work and making me Happy i mean very happy for the treads i make, realy appriciate your wonderfull suppoert that i always want Hug

Guys Here you can talk and chat about anything faltu you want Wink Any khatti meethi baat 

I Have made this that we all can pass time here as well as enjoy our selves as who knowz Kal ho na ho so enjoy every minute of your life to the fullest n make the most out of every second as it counts Cry

We can all know each other better Big smile

Rules

Keep the forums rules in mind before posting anything

please don't bash or use foul Language at anyone

Dont attack anyone personally

Please don't comment rudely at anyone

Anyways i know all Kairians are very sensible they wont break the rules ROFL

And please enjoy your selfs to the fullest here Embarrassed

lots of love 
 HeartChandni Heart

Edited by Chandni_11 - 22 July 2012 at 5:23pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kaddood_spicyHaifa_JayBFanAlisha_01.Nabi.

Chandni_11 Senior Member
Chandni_11
Chandni_11

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Knock Knock Anyone there??? Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Haifa_JayBFan

Alisha_01 Goldie
Alisha_01
Alisha_01

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
I'm here

Very well done di, u always surprise me with ur wonderful magical posts
N it's good u made a chat club as we needed one to do mast and khatti meeti batien

So hw r u my sweet Chandni di

Well it must b very late in India n ur awake
Sorry to ask but are u well di?

Love u

Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Haifa_JayBFanChandni_11

Chandni_11 Senior Member
Chandni_11
Chandni_11

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Thnx for liking my post Hug
So sweet of u jaan ji

It is actually very late here but I'm awake can't go to sleep

I'm ok but kehte hain dosto se kya chupana as u feels so much better to share ur tentions in it Alisha

If I'm angry I can't get to sleep so I made this tread as I was awake n thought y not do something that makes me happy
Alisha_01 Goldie
Alisha_01
Alisha_01

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Di if u want to u can share it with all of us we can help u
Chandni_11 Senior Member
Chandni_11
Chandni_11

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Mere dil ka bhuj halka hoga so main apse share karoungi

Meri ek cousin yani ke mere chacha ki beti us ka naam Neha hai aur woh mujh se 1 week Bari hai, buy she is such a nice person no words to describe her. I'm very close to her were like real sisters and i really like her

The thing is that she's not that beautiful but it think looks dont matter so coz of this I don't treat her different to anyone she a human as well, I have 3 bua n each have 2 daughters all of them pick on Neha since childhood especially my big bua younger daughter Seema, seema is 4 months bigger than Neha and she always says I look gouged than Neha n blah blah

It was her bros birthday today n I gifted Neha Earings which were very beautiful n she wore them on her bro party n all my cousins were there n Seema n other cousins pulled me andsaid y did u gift so beautiful silver earrings to her you shud have worn them urself etc

N they said look at her dark skin and White earrings all laugted alot n made further comments that y is she eating White dress etc I couldn't tolerate anymore I had enuff n I fought with them I did not go personal with Seema n others but I only said look at your self n I shouted n said y can't dark skin people dress up as we do y can't they were jewlery and light colour clothes
I said alot to them but I'm happy
They always bully her any time they come they laugh at her pinch each other n look at her neck etc

I think it not fair they say to me don't be close to her you will het black etc

My bua shouted at me n said I have no manners
Her daughters have no manners by picking on people n she sed I'm going when it wasn't my fault

N when they went my dadi start name calling me n saying it was my faoult n I shud have been quiet as it was not at me but at Neha

With anger my dadi went in her room then my mother started at me I and enuf man n I had a fight with my mum n shes not talking to me Neha is upset from me as well

My dads the only one who sed I did right

But I'm do angry

Am I wrong at this?

.Nabi.

.Nabi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Nabi.
.Nabi.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
@Chandni sorry for intruding bt i really think you did the right thing..Thumbs Up
Very few ppl have the guts to do wat u did.. No1 has the right to infuriate any other human beings..Disapprove
See your dad is a wise man and he knows wat u did was right..
And abt your mom and dadi give them some time, they will realise that wat u did was correct..

N your cousin Neha also,, u stood for her..she wont be upset with u for long..

Btw great idea for creating this thread.. Now we know where we can come for a little chit chat..Tongue

Chandni_11

Chandni_11 Senior Member
Chandni_11
Chandni_11

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Thnx alot for making me feel better n saying I did right
U know I hate people who make fun physically as u can't improve your looks ever as god has made u like that, if someone makes fun of your weight it's not good but still you can loose the weight but can't turn White over night so it's not fair to pick on any one so thnax alot my star
U made me feel alot better thanx !!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index