Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Mr Anuraag Joshi aka Rajkumar - an undercover cop? (Page 2)

_srija_ Goldie
_srija_
_srija_

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged

May be , his Character has an intention in Story , Guessing ,this Character tells Rathis that sandhya has all the Eligibities to go Further studies , Again Sandhya Does an Inspection/Thanedharni Job ?  Embarrassed  Big smile    Then Again this No.1 bahu gets a Round of Appluase  From Audience in the Form of TRPs , Clap  Cool , Well TRP goes up in this scenario  Clap  Cool..  

Wow this Character has Many shades , a Wife , Bahu , Bhabhi , Clever Beendini , Thanedharni Beendini , Story writers can move in a way they want by including many such tracks using all these shades of Sandhya .. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Very nice post!
I think thats what makes DABH a special show as it ties up the loose ends.

Many shows fail to do that.

Your prediction seems plausible cause I think the next track most likely will be the IPS one.

Sandhya has helped suraj realize his dreams so naturally its his turn now :) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Juna04SAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Loved your prediction for Rajkumar aka Anurag Joshi. Thumbs Up I would love to see him in a positive role as you mentioned. His face looked so innocent and his behavior is so nice. I really hope that your prediction comes true and he really turns out to be an undercover cop. That would be a great turnaround indeed. Smile Smile

b2011shehjarJuna04

shehjar Goldie
shehjar
shehjar

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
lovely prediction ...
i want rajkumar as a good guy .win win for all Smile
one meema is enough in the show ..

b2011Juna04SAIBALROUTH

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Excellent Prediction A-A-S  and I love this show because unlike most other shows they tend to tie up loose ends in the most logical way...

Also it makes sense to keep RK aka Anuraag Joshi positive as he will be Chaturi's future love interest also besides he could be in a nice way instrumental in Sandhya revealing her dreams to Suraj or in some way getting to her dreams of becoming an IPS ...

Besides in the future to have another support for Sandhya in this IPS journey once she actually starts working on the field as an IPS officer will really help her and Suraj in their relationship and with their relationship with other family members...

I loved your entire prediction and hope to see it On Screen too...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011SAIBALROUTH

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index