Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Mr Anuraag Joshi aka Rajkumar - an undercover cop?

A-A-S Goldie
A-A-S
A-A-S

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

Here is yet another thread about the mysterious Mr Rajkumar from Chaturi's village, who according to his passport may actually be Mr Anuraag Joshi from Mumbai.

Like those who of you who have previously posted in the other threads about him, I too thought that there has to be more to him than what he was letting on - seriously, no matter what his reality is, good or bad, the CVs only bring in additional characters into DABH that have some real purpose to them. So I too felt that there has to be something more about him, in addition to just being Chaturi's possible future husband.

I agree with those of you who think that he will have something to do with Sandhya's IPS dream becoming known to the Rathi family. I've also seen some very plausible predictions that he may be a terrorist or conman etc, and that Sandhya will help to expose him and stop his evil plans.

I'm going to go out on a limb and make a different prediction altogether, which like any other prediction is going to end up being either correct or completely wrong! I think that Anuraag Joshi (if that is his real name!) might actually be an undercover police officer/detective/federal agent rather than a villain. I think he is working undercover in Puskhar to investigate terrorists/prevent more terrorist attacks, and to try and find/catch the people who orchestrated the attacks that occurred in Puskhar last year, including the bomb blast that killed Sandhya's parents.

I think that this could be possible because DABH is pretty good at tying up loose ends and getting things out in the open, even if it takes a little while for it to happen. Examples are the Meena-and-Sudha-sending-Bhabo-to-jail and Sooraj-giving-sweets-to-Sandhya-in-the-park-when-she-was-studying-there-at-night incidents/storylines - they took a while to be revealed but they certainly did come out in pretty good ways and at good times in the overall DABH storyline so far. So I think that the terrorist plot could come back a little bit in this way and help to get Sandhya along towards her IPS dream, as well as bring the fact that Sooraj was the man who helped her parents to the hospital before they died out into the open, and hopefully be able to give Sandhya, Ankur and Ankita some closure about their death. This would also get some things like the story of the S pen out in the open as well. And we might get to see Ankur and Ankita again, hopefully with their new baby if it about the right time in the DABH universe for it to be born soon. (I guess Anuraag being a bad guy could do some of this as well, but I think him being a good guy could be more useful in the overall story.)

So I feel that Anuraag being a good guy would end up get a lot of things happening and a lot of things revealed. And Chaturi wouldn't have to be sad because the man she likes wouldn't end up in the slammer, and then they could possibly be together!

Whatever Anuraag/Rajkumar's truth is, I'm really looking forward to seeing how this storyline pans out, as well as what leads Sandhya to tell Sooraj about her IPS dream. I still hope she herself actually tells Sooraj about her dream before anyone else, but I think Anuraag's presence will somehow get the ball rolling and really make Sandhya realise how important joining the IPS actually is for her (like the Delhi trip almost did), so that she then feels comfortable enough to tell her husband about it. The Delhi trip got Sandhya almost opening up to Sooraj but she stopped herself after mentioning 'IPS' - all she needs is a few more pushes in the right direction, and I think that Anuraag will be instrumental in this somehow.

And I've got to say, hats off to the CVs on Rajkumar/Anuraag's names (as well as his entry sequence!) - what fantastic names you've come up with for Chaturi's crush! The prince of her dreams is actually known to her as 'Rajkumar' (prince) and his (supposedly) real name is actually Anuraag, which means something like 'desire' or 'passion' in Hindi!

I think DABH is going very well with its overall storyline - Sooraj-Sandhya's relationship is becoming stronger, Bhabo is becoming closer to Sandhya as well as more understanding and supportive of her (and more tolerable for us!), Sooraj is being encouraged to dream and to work towards fulfilling his dreams by his wife, and it looks like he will then encourage her to fulfil her own dream once she herself realises how important it is for her and is comfortable enough to then tell him about it! I really like this show and am looking forward to seeing what is actually going on with the mysterious Anuraag, whatever it may be! Good on the CVs for keeping us guessing, too!

EDIT: And this prediction turned out to be spectacularly wrong! Too bad RK really did turn out to be a terrorist.

Edited by A-A-S - 25 September 2012 at 7:48am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly.851SonarMeyeMystique_exoticPappu.RSKMsati65b2011Xarinanavyaalex8SugarushshehjarThamanna85irene_cMisscoolEyesDEBOLINA96Deebzfarhana874vish.narenl-NiklausFan-lMJV2Autumn.seelaksSAIBALROUTH.Ami.Suchi-ranil.

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
That is an ineresting idea and a great write up A.A.S. If your prediction comes true, it will definitely help tie up a lot of loose ends for SurYa regarding Sandy's parents. That would be wonderful for SurYa relationship and for the IPS  track.Thumbs Up

My only concern is that he looks a bit young to be an experienced cop but then, his baby face may be why he was picked by the Police to conduct the investigations without raising suspicions.

Whether positive or negative, Rajkumar is certainly mysterious.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyeb2011Thamanna85navyaalex8Sugarushshehjarfarhana874Juna04MJV2SAIBALROUTH

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
interesting prediction AAS...undercover cop, that would be really interesting, wish your prediction comes true Smile...but if so, I wonder why he chose to be nice with the Rathis, why not with other people in the village?...so i guess it should be something to do with the family Confused 

anyway, I'm just loving the track & the suspense.

Edited by niruba - 22 July 2012 at 6:58pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyeb2011Sugarushfarhana874MJV2Juna04SAIBALROUTH

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Many of your predictions have been right...DABH is certainly unpredictable...liking this suspense.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugarushfarhana874Juna04SAIBALROUTH

MJV2 IF-Rockerz
MJV2
MJV2

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Nice prediction!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugarushfarhana874Juna04SAIBALROUTH

MisscoolEyes Goldie
MisscoolEyes
MisscoolEyes

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
good write-up.Clap
The first 150 odd episodes,DABH always gave me what I wanted to see and expected should happen.But later,it just went above my imagination.I've now stopped guessin the tracks apart from the few obvious ones.
Loved your prediciton for Anurag Joshi. It'll be great to see him as a cop and unearth the terrorist attack that took away Sandy's parents.And Sandy actually helping him unofficially and taking revenge!!

Edited by MisscoolEyes - 23 July 2012 at 1:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugarushfarhana874Juna04SAIBALROUTH.Ami.

Sugarush Goldie
Sugarush
Sugarush

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Ha ha great prediction, I think I did mention in my previous post that he might be an undercover cop. If he does turn out to be a cop and investigating what you are saying then whilst Sandy uncovers his true identity Sooraj will come to know about Sandy's parents and so will Sandy that it was Sooraj who took them to the hospital. I think when that moment comes that would be the most best scenes of DABH in my books,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana874SAIBALROUTH

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Good prediction A-A-S!
I really want to see RK as a positive character.
Once I guessed he might be a 'bade ghar ka ladka/ run away groom'LOL
But your guess makes more sense!Thumbs Up

Edited by farhana874 - 23 July 2012 at 1:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SugarushshehjarSAIBALROUTH

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index