Dreamers Ki Duniya #10 - Page 77

Posted: 11 years ago
that reminds me where did dadi go

Deepak Qazir Kejriwal

Role:Raghav Sahay
Mamaji is the negative character of the show, who is what we call as the toady to niharika. He is comical in his ways, for the fact that that he is a kleptomaniac, has a tendency to steal every little flashy thing, from a perfume to even salt cellars. Also, to the audience's surprise, he always raves about his American tours and exotic vacations, which stand as a foil to his petty habits of stealing. We can see his 'double standards' personality trait, in his conversations with Niharika, where, he makes fun of priya and calls her a hag...juxtaposed to, at the same moment, he praises her of being simple and elegant. On surface he is light - heart and comical, but his evil ways unravel, when he insinuates Nihaarika about how to rule over ram forever. He is pivotal in getting ram and priya married, as he packages, and convinces Nihaarika on the entire idea having an undying rule over the kapoor empire(both for herself and her children) , as controlling a naive, middle class girl would be a lot easy, than controlling a rich up-market, street smart girl.

wow ram has a dadi? or is it priya?

sorry I have no idea about characters before the leap
Originally posted by burgerchaap

wow ram has a dadi? or is it priya?

sorry I have no idea about characters before the leap
we have seen priya's nani aka shipra's mum but she wasnt there for long
ram's dadi was there before who niharika and mamaji can't stand . dadi was pro-priya ðŸ˜† and her bg music was a pig snorting ðŸ¤£
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dWir9Q_Vek[/YOUTUBE]
@dadi LOLLL I can just imagine

-

English Vinglish looks good!!! Finally a film that looks remotely interesting!
yh love some of the dialogues like 
the us
the india

and the last one how are you managing in this country w/o knowing english
how are you managing in our country w/o knowing hindi

happy wappy song is  cute/funny reminds me of delhi lingo
i'm sooo happy 
but i think they will bring her back for a while

After getting a swooping 26 for her previous performance and bagging praises from the judges, finally it is time for Gia Manek to make an exit from the show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa.

Her elimination took place today as per our sources. The dance reality show generally has its shots scheduled every wednesday and thursday but due to tomorrow's Independence Day, the elimination round took place today itself.

The shocking elimination left everyone stunned due to the fact that Gia left her show Saath Nibhana Saathiya for Jhalak.

We wish Gia All the luck for her future endeavours.

Stay Tuned to Fuze for more Updates!!!

Read more: http://fuzionproductions.com/gia-manek-eliminated-from-jhalak-dikhla-jaa/#ixzz23X3VY6pf
oh noo noo don't say tht...i m very happy tht she is out..don't want her back again
Originally posted by -Priya-

i'm sooo happy 
but i think they will bring her back for a while

After getting a swooping 26 for her previous performance and bagging praises from the judges, finally it is time for Gia Manek to make an exit from the show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa.

Her elimination took place today as per our sources. The dance reality show generally has its shots scheduled every wednesday and thursday but due to tomorrow's Independence Day, the elimination round took place today itself.

The shocking elimination left everyone stunned due to the fact that Gia left her show Saath Nibhana Saathiya for Jhalak.

We wish Gia All the luck for her future endeavours.

Stay Tuned to Fuze for more Updates!!!

Read more: http://fuzionproductions.com/gia-manek-eliminated-from-jhalak-dikhla-jaa/#ixzz23X3VY6pf

Yeh to hona hi tha ðŸ¥±

Good luck to her in whatever she does now

nishant is an awful choreographer and his personality is annoying