Dreamers Ki Duniya #10 - Page 34

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by burgerchaap

I love the behna avi/sig in your box...so pretty!
thanks sahar made it for me ðŸ˜ƒ she is an avi making genius 
Originally posted by burgerchaap

She is Ram's small brother's wife...I forgot his name
she is sweet
rishabh right? 
yes she comes across as really caring towards ram

I think she'll be one of the first to spot Priya
Priya, I want to see if it's still doing it :P

-

gahhh i miss making stuff on them :'(
 love the name
and what's your fav dair scene

This one ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭😭
if they are meant to be they will be

what is your fav chuck-blair scene (wshen you used to like them if I'm not mistaken)
" if they are meant to be they will be "

^if of course the writers weren't idiots... anyhow, it's confirmed that Dair is dead for the remaining  of the series

lol I never liked them ðŸ¤¢
I like to imagine that after Blair is FINALLY over chuckles, this happens:

How "Gossip Girl" Should End: Dan & Blair

Dan and Blair, individual entities. By the age of thirty, Dan had become a household name as a triple threat novelist, playwright and screenwriter. His earned critical acclaim paired with his youth caused a literary upheaval in New York that hadn't been seen in ages. Heralded as the modern day Fitzgerald, Dan Humphrey was the ultimate insider. Better though, he thought, to have earned his status by way of his intellect and not his money or who that money was linked to. He didn't much mind it all now.

Likewise, but separately of course, Blair had climbed the ranks of high fashion swiftly, though not effortlessly. Her lucky breeding, impeccable taste and dictatorial attitude landed her assistant editor of Vanity Fair before she brazenly began her own magazine, Tracy Lord, just a year later. Blair Waldorf had become a force to be reckoned with in New York society and business.

Yes, the two were very much their own individual, independent entities, but their names had since often been separated by a conjunction. Dan and Blair. First in 2018, on their wedding invitations and subsequently on the guest list to every exclusive event in town.Dan Humphrey & Blair Waldorf. Separate they were admirable. Together, they were legendary.

in balh ram-ayesha talked about what hotel they are staying in and the package