Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
oh Gosh saw this??

Break up alert: Ashish Kapoor and Priyal Gor!

Saturday, July 28, 2012 | 3:15:32 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    84 Comments Break up alert: Ashish Kapoor and Priyal Gor!

The main leads of Dekha Ek Khwaab, Ashish Kapoor and Priyal Gor are no more love birds…

Bad news for the fans of the lead cute couple of Dekha Ek Khwaab! Yes, we are talking about Ashish Kapoor and Priyal Gor. Love was blooming in between Ashish and Priyal during the time this show was on-air. The latest we hear that the love between the couple has been ended.

According to our source, "Love between Ashish and Priyal bloomed on the sets of Dekha Ek Khwaab and they were very open about their relationship but they get annoyed when the media gave out the news about their breakup and they preferred to keep a safe distance in front of media. We hear that finally the couple had broken up with each other."

We spoke to Priyal who confirmed the news saying, "Yes, Ashish and I broke up a month before and I don't want to give out the reason as I am concerned about my privacy."

Ashish has started up with his new show; Priyal on the other side is on a break and waiting for the right project.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Anwesha Kamal
FaizaK thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Priya-

nothing much was finishing a film just for the sake of it 

lol..which film???
priya185 thumbnail
marley and me
do you ahve any film recommendations?
FaizaK thumbnail
how is it???
nope..not watching much films these days..the last one i watched was kahani...it was pretty good
priya185 thumbnail
it's average bits are nice
kahani was damn awesome 
FaizaK thumbnail
kahani was definatly awsome..after a long i like vidya in any film

how is cocktail??heard its nice too??
priya185 thumbnail
agree with you on vidya
i didnt like cocktail so predictable all the good things shown in the trailers so if you take my wokr then give it a miss. I only liked deepika. saif's character was annoying and diana was just about ok. 
priya185 thumbnail
what's new with you
how is fasting going
FaizaK thumbnail
lol vidya is a great actress,,dunno why she preferred doing dirty pic kind of movie
well its quiet obvious from the traliors..same old story..but its a big hit now
FaizaK thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Priya-

what's new with you

how is fasting going

othing new as much...m still on vacations so tht is making my fasting a bit easier for me