Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Priya-

this annoying woman is singing outside my house .. dont like her voice and she is so besura urggh 

she has been doing so for an hour(ish) time rofl

Lolll, just like my neighbour (but in his case it's the smoking πŸ€’)
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: burgerchaap

I haven't! Did they really, though? πŸ˜²

yh actually
i used to watch balh but then this made me quit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLR5mEVntcU πŸ˜³
priya185 thumbnail

Lolll, just like my neighbour (but in his case it's the smoking πŸ€’)

some of my neighbours opposite my house are weird
they are always undressed 🀒or sometimes minimal dressing  
can't be nice or control their children and this singing 
this singer seems to be mad or she seems to be practicing for x factor or america/britain's got talent πŸ˜†

Edited by -Priya- - 11 years ago
burgerchaap thumbnail

yh actually

i used to watch balh but then this made me quit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLR5mEVntcU πŸ˜³

Oh my. Ok I have no idea about the storyline of that time since I never really watched the show until a few weeks now...but what's bothersome is that this serial has viewers of all ages and it would be plain weird to suddenly stumble upon this scene while your whole family is there as well. Sony is apparently a ~family channel~ and this is just contradicting their mission statement. I mean, they could have done something less explicit...but I guess they didn't. All in all, I don't think this was needed. 
Edited by burgerchaap - 11 years ago
burgerchaap thumbnail

some of my neighbours opposite my house are weird

they are always undressed 🀒or sometimes minimal dressing  
can't be nice or control their children and this singing 
this singer seems to be mad or she seems to be practicing for x factor or america/britain's got talent πŸ˜†

THANKFULLY I don't have neighbours behind my house...there's a highway, actually. πŸ˜†

How's it going with all the Olympics madness over there? πŸ˜³
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
omg~ your avvii! make some prem avis! I wanna useee some! 
priya185 thumbnail

Oh my. Ok I have no idea about the storyline of that time since I never really watched the show until a few weeks now...but what's bothersome is that this serial has viewers of all ages and it would be plain weird to suddenly stumble upon this scene while your whole family is there as well. Sony is apparently a ~family channel~ and this is just contradicting their mission statement. I mean, they could have done something less explicit...but I guess they didn't. All in all, I don't think this was needed. 

my mum watched it so would see it with her sometimes 
agree... i quit watching until you tempted me with the leap thing and peehu😳
priya185 thumbnail

THANKFULLY I don't have neighbours behind my house...there's a highway, actually. πŸ˜†
not behind infront of my house😳
How's it going with all the Olympics madness over there? πŸ˜³ quite mad my brother got tickets so im bugging him to take photos if he does will def share..
its going to be so crowded near me with the olympics torch thing

priya185 thumbnail
have i missed something...why are vikram and neha splitting up? πŸ˜• they still seem so much in love 
burgerchaap thumbnail
Oooh that's so cool!  Going to the olympics, rooting for your country, competing against so many different countries seems like a whole new experience altogether. πŸ˜³ Last time my city hosted the olympics was wayyy back in '76  No one ever goes to the stadium/olympic village anymore as it's in ruins now... Edited by burgerchaap - 11 years ago