Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

You shine through Gurmeet Thank you (Page 3)

megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
I don't think any of us can do anything about this thread at this point other than let it get buried.

If it's really bothersome to anyone, you can report it and a mod can maybe close it and then the TM can post in the AT. Don't pick on the TM. 

Edited by megustajalebi - 22 July 2012 at 9:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9TinkerBella

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by megustajalebi

I don't think any of us can do anything about this thread at this point other than let it get buried.

If it's really bothersome to anyone, you can be reported and a mod can maybe close it and then the TM can post in the AT. Don't pick on the TM. 

have already reported ...but no mod is online yet 

to report Spam thread is our duty Cool ...it cleans the forum otherwise Forum will fill with this kind of threads Sleepy
megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

If it's really bothersome to anyone, you can be reported and a mod can maybe close it and then the TM can post in the AT. Don't pick on the TM. 

have already reported ...but no mod is online yet 

to report Spam thread is our duty Cool ...it cleans the forum otherwise Forum will fill with this kind of threads Sleepy

I understand Smile. I've done my share of such duties as well. Cool

Edited by megustajalebi - 22 July 2012 at 9:46pm
maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

I can agree on that, but yes there is no need to pick on the TM, the TM posted it, without maybe knowing about AT and people started attacking and making fun of the TM's post. If any member feels like it's spam and it's REALLY bothering anyone then they have the right to report it, not make fun of the TM. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Khaira09megustajalebiTinkerBellauluvmgpickachu

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet_forever9

I can agree on that, but yes there is no need to pick on the TM, the TM posted it, without maybe knowing about AT and people started attacking and making fun of the TM's post. If any member feels like it's spam and it's REALLY bothering anyone then they have the right to report it, not make fun of the TM. 

ok guys ...enough blaming ...learn to take things positively ... 

NO ONE Attacked TM but simply said there r ATs for such posts ...chk previous pages ... but u guys came and started posting oh yah good post , he rocks and blah blah blah ... stretched the thread ...and when some other replied that there r ATs so it became ATTACK Wacko

stop putting words into other's mouth ... if u guys were so concerned abt TM then u shld have tell her/him to post it in ATs instead of coming here and commenting in the support again and agian and keeping this thread at first page

@ mods- chk all the posts properly and see who is attacking whom ... i reported this thread as soon as it was opened, arnd 3-4 hours back  ...u guys took time to close it and Gc fans r just stretching it and throwing blames on others and instigating Fight 

plz take action against them 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

_wallflower_ IF-Rockerz
_wallflower_
_wallflower_

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
amazing poem ...
loved it...ClapClapClap

maneet_forever9

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
I am surprised that a spam thread is still openWacko

-Chandramukhi-

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Wow!! Awesome poem...loved it dear...Smile
you shared your feelings so beautifully..you are great at writing..keep them coming...Smile

maneet_forever9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index