Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Pink's Scrapbook|Anecdotes#106&107|PG:146 (Page 90)

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeautyfulDesire

So adorable :) 
Originally posted by kritika_24

loved ittotallyy!!!! ws so adorabe and cute :)
Originally posted by sweetdesire

Awwiiee
That was too cute
Loved it
Originally posted by 1D_D3-Crazy

That was so cute :)
Seeing that I read this on Boxing Day it's getting me in the Christmas spirit again even though I need to wait another 364 days
Thanks everyone for commenting and appreciating! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HR-DMG4life

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rhea.KaJen

That was so adorable! <3 
Originally posted by aishu3003

awww that was damn cuteeeEmbarrassed
and belated merry christmasSmile
Originally posted by --Orchids--

awwiieee... juz love lill emma sooo muchh...Hug she's shooo cutee...Heart
Originally posted by KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii...Cute update...Loved it...adorable...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm
Originally posted by pinky.padda

so cute made me cry thank you

Thank you so much guys. I am really glad you all liked the update.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky.paddaKaSh-Maneet-Fan-PyaariBhootni-

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshiksg

beautiful...
Originally posted by Pious_KaSh

Awwie... So sweet!
Thanks so much for liking the update.
abditory. IF-Stunnerz
abditory.
abditory.

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged
 i m late in commenting everywhere Ouch

-CromulentHaze-

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Hi again. I know it's been a while. Sorry I was on vacation. But I'm back now.  I hope you all enjoy this update. It's two versions. One is on AR and the other is on RiMa. If anyone has suggestions for a Drabble or OS then please feel free to tell me. PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors! Okies bye. 
-Tashu-

-Disconnect-

"What part of IT'S OVER do you not understand?"

He banged his fist against the wall for the umpteenth time. He couldn't believe they were having this conversation once again. He had thought that he had made it clear between them that everything was over. That the relationship that they once had was now done. Then why was this happening again! Why didn't she understand that he had no more left in him to give her? Why couldn't she understand that he didn't love her anymore! Why couldn't she understand that he had moved on with someone else! Was she deaf or something? He sighed. He just didn't know what to do anymore. Every other day she would show up at his door begging him to take her back and every single time he would have to explain to her that she was wasting her time. Today was another one of those days. She had shown up once again asking him to take her back.

"Please Armaan! Just give me one more chance! I swear I'll make everything better! Please! I love you!"

Hearing her pleading voice vibrate into his ears once again he snapped. He couldn't take it anymore. He was done with being nice to her and trying to explain things to her in a claim way. He didn't care anymore. He was going to tell her off once and for all.

"Listen Isha! I have told you time and time again that I am NOT I repeat NOT interested in you anymore!  We broke up a year ago! You cheated on me with my best friend incase you don't remember! I have moved on! I'm a married man!  I love Riddhima! Now for god's sake PLEASE LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!"

He looked at her face as he finished speaking and from the looks of it he had finally gotten through to her, for the next second she picked up her purse from the floor and walked out of his front door. 

-Disconnect-

"What part of IT'S OVER do you not understand?"

He banged his fist against the wall for the umpteenth time. He couldn't believe they were having this conversation once again. He had thought that he had made it clear between them that everything was over. That the relationship that they once had was now done. Then why was this happening again! Why didn't she understand that he had no more left in him to give her? Why couldn't she understand that he didn't love her anymore! Why couldn't she understand that he had moved on with someone else! Was she deaf or something? He sighed. He just didn't know what to do anymore. Every other day she would show up at his door begging him to take her back and every single time he would have to explain to her that she was wasting her time. Today was another one of those days. She had shown up once again asking him to take her back.

"Please RK! Just give me one more chance! I swear I'll make everything better! Please! I love you!"

Hearing her pleading voice vibrate into his ears once again he snapped. He couldn't take it anymore. He was done with being nice to her and trying to explain things to her in a claim way. He didn't care anymore. He was going to tell her off once and for all.

"Listen Pooja! I have told you time and time again that I am NOT I repeat NOT interested in you anymore!  We broke up a year ago! You cheated on me with my best friend incase you don't remember! I have moved on! I'm a married man!  I love Madhu! Now for god's sake PLEASE LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!"

He looked at her face as he finished speaking and from the looks of it he had finally gotten through to her, for the next second she picked up her purse from the floor and walked out of his front door. 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlaar123adorableaishaRhea.KaJenLilApplepinky.paddaHR-DMG4life-jiahJhakaasAccioNorzteenorchidjiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-FanTenTinyBreathssweetdesire-PyaariBhootni-abditory.

SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Absolutely loved it.! First i thought its a sad story but it turned out to be happy so i was happy lol

-CromulentHaze-

abditory. IF-Stunnerz
abditory.
abditory.

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged
 I WOULD HAVE PUNCHED YOU IF U MADE ARMAAN A PATHAR DIL INSAAN ROFL

I was not PREPARED to know the end lol i was like " NOO HE CANT DO THIS TO RIDHZZ" ROFL
But yayyy he is married to Riddhima so i ISHH REALLY HAPPYY Approve

Suggestionss hmm i like dark romance where Armaan ish kinda a bad boyy and Riddhima is under him but WOLAA they love each other ROFLstupid hai i know :|

-CromulentHaze-

jiyaa_m IF-Sizzlerz
jiyaa_m
jiyaa_m

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
well written 

-CromulentHaze-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index