Da first one was awesome 
Loved ridzy 
Sweet
Da second 1 was sad
Poor ridzy 
Plz do write more
Thanks 4 da pm

Originally posted by: anishaalluri

The 1st one was simple n cute in it's own way..
But the second was really emotional..
Poor ridz..but hate it coze both AR died :(

Originally posted by: BeautyfulDesire

The two anecdotes you written are so different. The first one is simple and the second one has emotions. Both of them are great, but I don't like it when either Armaan or Riddhima die or are dead :( It just makes me sad.

Originally posted by: teenorchid

awww... Two two. Wheee

thank you all so much for liking! means a lot to me!
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Die_hardfan_KSG

😲
Omg! I am speechless! This broke my heart completely! I know we wouldn't like Sid with Riddhima but couldn't see her Dieing too! But you did an awesome work! Write more! :D

thank you so much! and I know but I wanted to write something diff! and I will!
Originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

Awesome and really shocking!!
I feel so sorry for Ridz and Armaan.
Both died.
What will happen now?
I have just one question.
Is it a single story or you are posting different stories in different posts?.
I'm quite confused.

All the drabbles or anecdotes are different stories and are not related to each other in anyway. so where ever the story ends that's the end of it! I hope that helped! and thankz again for liking and reading. 
Originally posted by: Liashna

Oh My God😭 You made me hate Sid... Poor Riddhima and the baby..

Awesome yaar... Armaan was Riddhima's neighbour... Why did she have to kill herself?

Okay, am hooked by this... Do write more... Let me tell you, I read all the SMALL bits you wrote from phone, but couldn't comment...

Keep Writing more, you rock..

thanks for the PMs Tashu🤗

thank you Liashna for reading and liking! I will and lol Riddhima and Armaan where neighbors but in the other story not in the one where Riddhima is married to Sid the two stories are not related. and riddhima killed her self because she realized that Sid was not going to change and that she still loved Armaan and couldn't stand to take more of Sid's torture. 
Thank you to everyone again for liking and reading. PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors! Okies Bye.

-Tashu-

-Intoxicated Smile.-

He stared at her as she sat on the bed with her legs crossed intoxicated and smiling away at him wearing one of his oversized batman t-shirts and a pair of her minnie mouse pajama pants. He had just gotten off work after being in a meeting with a client for the past 2 hours and was on his way home when he had received a call from Rahul informing him that his dear wife Riddhima was standing on top of a table in a club drunk dancing away in front of crazy drunk people making a fool out of herself. He had then taken a u-turn and drove as fast as he could to save his wife from doing anything drastic. When he had finally reached the mentioned club he had walked into it hoping he wasn't too late that something had happened to her. He had looked around the club scanning it from left to right when he finally spotted a group of men crowded around a table and sure enough there standing on top of it dancing to Chinkni Chameli with no care in the world was his wife. He could feel anger bubble up inside of him as he saw all the intoxicated shameless men ogling at his wife and hooting at her. He felt like punching each of there faces in but he knew right now he had to get her out of here and so without letting things get more out of hand he walked through the crowed of men and without saying a word to her he jumped onto the table picked her up holding her around the wait, threw her over his shoulder and made his way out of the club to his car.

They finally reached home a few minutes ago and where now in there bedroom. He still couldn't believe that he Armaan Mallik had to bring home an intoxicated wife. How was he going to deal with her this time? He had seen her drunk before but that had been a mistake as she had accidentally drank his drink while at a party. But today it was no mistake; she had drunk out of her own free will and had put herself into danger. He could feel his temper begin to rise as all those petrifying thoughts made there way back into his mind. What if something had happened to her what was he going to do? What if rahul hadn't called him he would have never known about this. What if someone had tired to pick her up? He looked at her once more and found her standing in front of him with a dreamy intoxicated smile on her face. Here he was thinking about how pissed off he was at her for getting drunk and she was totally unaffected by it all and was smiling dreamily. Well he wasn't going to fall for it he was going to give her a piece of his mind.

"Do you have any idea how worried I was when I found out you were drunk?"

"Hawww! OMG ARMAAN!!!!!!!!"

"What?"

"You have blue eyes?"

"What?"

"HELLO? Is thing on? I said you have blue eyes?"

He looked at her in utter confusion. What was going on? Here he was trying to tell her how worried he was about her and she was asking if he had blue eyes?

"You no answer me! you have blue eyes?"

"Yes I have blue eyes happy!"

"I like them. They're pretty!"

"Thank you!"

"OMG!!!!!!!"

"Now what?"

"You have dimples?"

Where this conversation was going he had no clue but from the looks of it she wasn't going to stop and so he just played along thinking that she would fall a sleep eventually.

"Yes I have dimples."

"Do you have a girlfriend or wife?"

"I have a wife."

"Hawww who????????"

"You!"

"Me?"

"Yes. You. Riddhima."

"Hawww really?"

"Really!"

"Okay then Mr. So Called Husband what is my nickname?

"Ridzi!"

"Nooo not that one! The nickname youuu gaveee meee!"

"Piglet because you turn pink like a 5 year old."

"There you go! You got it! Now tell me what my nickname is for YOU!"

"Do I have to say it!"

"Do you want me to stop and go to sleep?"

"Yes..

"Then..

"Fine… It's Old Man… because sometimes I act like your dad are you happy now!"

"Yeshhh! I happy!!!! Now can we please go to sleep I'm tired."

"Thank god.. yes please let's go to sleep."

Holding her hand he led her to the bed and helping her lay down he watched as she snuggled into the pillow and drifted off to sleep. He couldn't help but put his anger a side and smile at her. She was one of a kind and he was so lucky to have her. He slowly leaned down kissed her forehead and then making sure that she was comfortable, he was about to make his way around the bed to get some sleep so he could yell at her in the morning, when she grabbed his hand stopping him in his tracks. He looked back at her and was about to say something when he heard her mumble "I'm sorry I got drunk. Won't do it again. Okay? Okay!. Bye bye. I love you Old Man."  He wanted to laugh out loud at her. She was so cute. Even though she was drunk she was still aware that she had made a mistake and yet was still smiling that same intoxicated smile. Smiling at her he slowly detangled his hand from hers and this time kissing her softly on the lips he slowly climbed onto the bed and lay down beside her resting his arm around her waist and burring his face into her hair, he drifted off to sleep waiting for the morning sun to rise so he could finally give her a piece of his mind and maybe even make fun of her so he could wipe off that intoxicating smile stuck to her face. 

Please read the note below.

||

\/

This note is just to clear some things I hope it will help cause I'm seeing some people are confused:

All the drabbles or anecdotes or short stories that I'm posting are different stories and are not related to each other in anyway so where ever the story ends that's the end of it! and plus each story has a title to it which helps to separate each story. I hope that helped! and if your still confused do let me know!

Tyler_Durden thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Drunk chikni chameli dancing on table ...WOW !!
Armam picks her on his shoulders...COOL!!
Amazing one again , i really like ur Anecdotes, they are beautiful
I m like chanting, I want more, I want more, I want more😃
pls I want more 😆 🤣Edited by Saurav_ - 11 years ago
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res.. big one..

loved it <3
Happy Janmaashthami Tashu 🤗

Now gappa bas! am sleepy. will edit later.

mwahh
Lia
SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
Hahaha.. Loved to see her dance when drunk. Poor Armaan had to answer all her silly questions! 😆
She's sooo cute! And i loved the nicknames! Specially *old man*! 😆 That's really cute.!

Looking forward to your next update!
hosanna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was such a cute one!