Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Pink's Scrapbook|Anecdotes#106&107|PG:146 (Page 86)

Fearless_Lover IF-Stunnerz
Fearless_Lover
Fearless_Lover

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Nice 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CromulentHaze-

abditory. IF-Stunnerz
abditory.
abditory.

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Loved the drabbles specially the last one.
You write so simple yet elegant:)

-CromulentHaze-

Trouble. IF-Stunnerz
Trouble.
Trouble.

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Awesome!

-CromulentHaze-

sakshiA Goldie
sakshiA
sakshiA

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
all are nice.
but I love the second one.

-CromulentHaze-

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19,  anishaalluri,  sakshilksg,  LilApple,  Rhea.KaJen,  pinky.padda,  -Fizzi-,  Accio_kajenteenorchid,  samades,  sweetdesire,  SleepingBeauty.,  mijanur,  luckdiya,  Trouble.,  jiyaa_m,  KaSh-Maneet-Fan,  aishu3003
Originally posted by SilverFairy

Wow That's Was Awsome
Originally posted by BeautyfulDesire

Really nice.
Originally posted by aishu3003

wowwClap
awesomeeeSmile
lovedd itttBig smile
Originally posted by teenorchid

happy happy likho na jeee
Originally posted by OnepoundChic

nice yr!
Originally posted by LilApple

hye Ek baar aur u gave choices update chahiye mujhe
Originally posted by KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii...Awesome updates...Loved them...all 3 were beautiful...da 2nd was was sad...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm
Originally posted by pinky.padda

wow absolutely superb
Originally posted by sweetdesire

Love all of them
Written beautifully
Do write more
Thanks for the PM
Take care

Geet

Thank you so much everyone. Your comments/feedback made my day.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky.paddaKaSh-Maneet-Fansweetdesire-PyaariBhootni-

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luckdiya

Nice  
Originally posted by salmeh.

Loved the drabbles specially the last one.
You write so simple yet elegant:)
Originally posted by Trouble.

Awesome!
Originally posted by sakshilksg

all are nice.
but I love the second one.

Thank you so very much. You make me want to write better.
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Firstly thank you all for liking the last update I really appreciate it! Second I'm so so sorry for being lazy and not updating. It's not my fault. Blame my brain and work. Anywho I hope all of you enjoy the following two anecdotes and if anyone has suggestions for a Drabble or OS then please feel free to tell me. PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors! Also the first one was the next chapter to my ss but since I discontinued it I turned it into a drabble with some changes. Okies bye. 

-Tashu-

-Raising The Curtain.-

The sound of her heart breaking into pieces as his words rang into her ears echoed inside of her. He wanted to know about her family but how was she supposed to tell him. How was she supposed to re-live her past memories that she had tried to forget. How was she supposed to remove the mask that she had been wearing all these years in an instant? Yes they had been in a relationship for quite a while and he had seen her ups and downs but did she have it in her to break down her guard and tell him. Was she finally ready to share her pain with someone? Am I ready to tell? Yes you can do it Riddhima. Tell him. How long are you going to keep all this inside of you? How long are you going to let the past affect you? If you really love him Riddhima and feel that you can have a future with him then tell him. You owe it to him. After everything that he has done for you in the past he deserves to know. Maybe it was time. Maybe it was finally time to let the pain and hurt that was inside of her out. Maybe it was finally time to re-live those old memories so she could figure out where everything went wrong. Maybe it was finally time to share what she had kept inside of her the last few years. Maybe just maybe it would help her to move on. Maybe she would finally be able to gain some peace that she had been trying to find. Yes it was time. It was finally time to raise the curtain that she had been standing behind. It was time to finally tell her story.

-Storybook Love.-

Her happiness new no bounds as he slipped the silver round piece of metal onto her delicate finger. After everything they had been through she was finally going to be his and she couldn't wait for there new life to start.

Shutting the book back together after reading page 40 again she held it against her chest and closed her eyes drowning into a deep slumber dreaming of the day it would be her.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19rash.guptapeachgirlsakshiARhea.KaJen-Deepshikhaa-LilApplepinky.paddaHR-DMG4life-jiah..Amira..jiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-FanmijanursamadesSilverBellsweetdesireabditory.Fearless_LoverTrouble.-PyaariBhootni-

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Beautiful

-CromulentHaze-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index