Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Pink's Scrapbook|Anecdotes#106&107|PG:146 (Page 73)

pinky.padda IF-Rockerz
pinky.padda
pinky.padda

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
oh my god this was absolutely beautiful totally loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CromulentHaze-

HR-DMG4life IF-Rockerz
HR-DMG4life
HR-DMG4life

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
That was so cute and sweet :-)

-CromulentHaze-

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Ermm not that anyone is reading this but something will be here soon... I think.
-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Thank you all for liking the last update! I would reply but I'm too sleepy rite now. Anyways this is another one of those I couldn't get this idea out of my head things and yet I'm not happy with either of them.The title of the first one is a Kelly Clarkson song! Anywho I hope all of you enjoy it and if anyone has suggestions for a Drabble or OS then please feel free to tell me. PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors! Okies I go sleep now. Bye.
-Tashu-

-What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger.-

She walked down the abandoned road with the clear dark navy blue sky above her. Her feet dragged themselves against the hard pavement beneath her as she mechanically walked down the road. Her mind was still absorbed in that one moment. That one moment that had changed her life as she knew it. She could still see there faces in front of her eyes. They had both looked at her with disgust as if she was tainted from head to toe. She could still hear there voices ringing in her ears as they had said that she was no longer there's. She could still feel his fingers gripped around her arm as she had been dragged towards the front door and thrown out all because she had defied her so called foster parents and refused to marry the man they had chosen. For the first time in her life she had stood up for herself and did something that she wanted and not what was expected of her. All her life she had done what others had wanted be it her foster families, her friends, and boyfriends. All her life she had tried to please everyone around her just to be accepted. All her life she had been moved from home to home only because no one wanted her. All her life she had wondered what she had done wrong to deserve what she did. But today the end had come. Today she had finally broken the shackles that had been tied around her. She smiled slightly as she realized that she was now free. She was now free to do anything she wanted and not have to worry about what others would think. She didn't have to live in fear of being beaten for doing something wrong. She didn't have to live up to the expectations of others anymore. She could do what she thought was right. Today for Riddhima Gupta it was the beginning of her new life and she couldn't wait to start it. After all what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. 

-I'll Always Want You Baby.-

She gripped his collar between her delicate fingers trying to hold herself up as her body trembled with rage no longer supporting her. She couldn't take it anymore. She had been through enough and the will to go on was now lost. She had never imagined that she would be going through the same things over and over again like a movie scene that was being played over and over again. How long was she supposed to hear that she was still in love with her ex boyfriend? How long was she supposed to take her so called fianc stalking her everywhere she went? How long was she supposed to answer his accusations that he constantly fired at her? How long was she supposed to defend herself for things she never did? Well enough was enough and today she was going to end it all. Today she was finally going to leave him.

"Now you listen to me Mr. Vicky Sharma I am tired of listing to your crap! I'm tried of you accusing me of things that I didn't even do! I'm tried of being afraid to live! I'm tired of being watched by you every time I go anywhere! I'm tried of answering your stupid questions! You want the truth then here it is! Yes I still love Armaan! I never stopped loving him! And I can't believe I broke his heart all because of YOU! I can't believe I actually listened to you when you said Armaan cheated on me! I can't believe I left him for an ******* like YOU! Well I've had it! I'm leaving! And incase your wondering I'm about to walk out this door and go straight to him and there is NOTHING YOU OR YOUR ******* FAMILY CAN DO!" She bit back as she pushed him away and walked out the front door.

Ringing the doorbell she stood in front of his house as her tears continued to run down her face waiting for him to appear. She couldn't comprehend how she had just broken her engagement and let herself free. She had never thought that one day she would be coming back to the one man that she truly did love and regretted letting go of all because of a misunderstand.

"Riddhima?"

"Can I have a hug…..Please?"

He didn't know what had happened or why she was at his door but just hearing the pain in her voice told him that she need him and so without saying a word he wrapped his arms around her letting her rest her head against his chest as she slowly began to breakdown and cry. It was through her sobs that she slowly told him what had happened between her and Vicky and how she had left him. He could feel his blood boil as he heard her speak but he also felt a sense of hope that maybe she would come back to him. After all he had missed her and still loved her.

"….And then I came all the way here to tell you something."

"Tell me what Riddhima?"

"I…I still love you Armaan and I want to marry you….If you still want me after what I did to you that is?"

He stared at her with tears in his eyes that he had tried to hide. He couldn't believe his wish was being granted and that to so soon. Maybe there really was a god.

"What do you mean if I still want you? I will always want you Riddhima. Because I love you!" he said as he once again wrapped his arms around her and slowly brought his lips towards hers capturing them in a sweet kiss. 

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19rash.guptakashish_23peachgirlcheeky_maddyNihsonRhea.KaJensakshiAkritika_24LilAppleKaJen_addiction-Fizzi--Deepshikhaa-vidu87-jiahpinky.paddaHR-DMG4lifeJhakaasAcciomijanurNorzteenorchidsamadesjiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-FansweetdesireSleepingBeauty.Trouble.

SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Aww the first one was very well put up! I liked it!

Second one was too adorable! I liked how she left her fiance and went back to her Love!

Will be waiting to read more :D

-CromulentHaze-

jiyaa_m IF-Sizzlerz
jiyaa_m
jiyaa_m

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
1st one is beautifully written n 2nd one is just awww armaan is so sweet

update soon

-CromulentHaze-

teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
awww loved em yarrr. So love ur writings tashuu

-CromulentHaze-

abditory. IF-Stunnerz
abditory.
abditory.

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Ohh the first one was so real and kinda sad. I loved the way you penned the emotions. The second one was sweet and cute. Loved your writing^^

Edited by Salwa_Mehrin - 14 April 2013 at 2:08am

-CromulentHaze-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index