Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Pink's Scrapbook|Anecdotes#106&107|PG:146 (Page 71)

KaJen_addiction IF-Dazzler
KaJen_addiction
KaJen_addiction

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
i feel like crying reading this:(
beautifully written Tashu!
write more
thnx 4 pm:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CromulentHaze-

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:23pm | IP Logged

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.gupta,  _JeN-DesIrE_,  sakshilksg,  Rhea.KaJen,  KaJen_addiction,  pinky.padda,  -Fizzi-,  vidu871D_D3-Crazy,  Trouble.,  sweetdesire,  SleepingBeauty.,  OnepoundChic,  samades,  jiyaa_m,  KaSh-Maneet-Fan,  Salwa_Mehrin
Originally posted by Trouble.

That was something really amazingClap
Originally posted by jiyaa_m

nice one
Originally posted by sweetdesire

Awesome
really loved it

Geet
Originally posted by sakshilksg

nicely written.
why can't life give second chance...
Originally posted by Salwa_Mehrin

Ohh i can never tolerate Armaan dead:((
Its sad!
Originally posted by 1D_D3-Crazy

Sad but beautiful concept :]
Originally posted by teenorchid

awww. Ths ws a sad oneee...:(
thank you so much everyone for the feedback.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJen_addictionHR-DMG4lifesweetdesire

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pious_KaSh

you ade me cry with this one :((
Originally posted by KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii...Awesome scribble...Loved it...sooo sad...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm
Originally posted by pinky.padda

superb absolutely brilliant
Originally posted by KaJen_addiction

i feel like crying reading this:(
beautifully written Tashu!
write more
I'm glad u all liked it and sorry for making anyone feel sad or cry.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJen_addictionpinky.paddaKaSh-Maneet-Fan

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
This is another one of those I couldn't get this idea out of my head things. Anywho I hope all of you enjoy it and if anyone has suggestions for a Drabble or OS then please feel free to tell me. PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors! Okies Bye.
-Tashu-

-A Child's Wish.-

My eyes moved from left to right as I sat on the black chair waiting to catch a glimpse of them. It was my turn once again. I had been through it before and every time I had gotten my hopes up I had ended up broken. I had hoped that one day I would get to say goodbye and leave behind me those around me but after watching the other boys and girls around me leave, I had begun to believe that I was never going to leave. I was going to be here forever. I was never going to get the love that I had always wanted. I was never going to see the outside world. I wanted to just get up and leave for I knew that what I wanted was never going to happen but before I could even move or for that matter speak up the door from behind me opened. I lifted my head up slightly and saw a man and woman enter the room.  I watched as they came and sat down in front of the head in charge and began to talk. I looked at them as they spoke and for a slight second I felt a tinge of hope arise in me. Maybe my wish would come true. Maybe it was finally my turn. Minutes had passed by and it was finally my turn. I watched as the head in charge got up from there seat and walked out of the room. I was left alone with them just like I had been in the past with others. I knew what was coming and I was ready for it.

"Hi. My name is Riddhima and this is my husband Armaan. What's your name?"

Okay here goes.

"Hi. My name is Ishika."

"And how old are you Ishika?"

It was the man this time. He was staring at me with a look I had never seen before. Was that what the other kids said was caring? Was that what the other kids saw too? How come I had never seen that look before?

"I'm 8 years old. How old are you?"

I knew I shouldn't have asked that but it was a force of habit. I had seen the other kids do it and they had all been taken, so I thought why couldn't I try too.

"Well…I'm 26 and Armaan is 28."

Wow they actually answered me! That has never happened before! I had asked the same question once before and got yelled at.

"So…when is your birthday?"

"My birthday? What's a birthday?"

I know that's a dumb thing to say but I really had no idea. I had never had a birthday before. I didn't even know when my birthday was. All I knew was that I was 8 years old.

"You don't know when your birthday is?"

"No. I never had one."

All the other kids had a "Birthday" then why didn't I have one?

"Oh well. It's okay we will make up a birthday for you how does that sound?"

It was the lady this time. She wanted to give me a birth date. Is this a trick?

"Really… you do?"

"Yeah why not. Let's see…how about…May 25th?"

"May 25th? Hmm….I like that!"

"So there it's decided your birthday is May 25th!"

"Cool! I have my own birthday! Now I can tell everyone! Thank you so much!"

I almost felt like crying. I finally had a birthday.

"So..Ishika do you have any questions for us?"

It was the man again. He was actually asking me if I had questions. No one had ever asked me that before. It was always the other way around. I was always answering the other people's questions. But I had just incase a time like this would come had made a list. I had made it after the first time I had been put into this situation.

"I do…hold on!"

I stuck my hand into my pocket and taking out the piece of paper I unfolded it and began to read my questions.

"1.) What do you both do?"

"Well I'm a teacher and Armaan is a doctor."

I looked at them both and I could see that they were telling the truth. It didn't seem as if they were lying.

"2.) Do you have any other kids?"

"No we don't. But one day we do wish to have one."

"3.) Do you like to play games?"

"We love games! Armaan is always playing his Wii!"

"4.) If I do something wrong… will you make me leave?"

I had to know this. I had seen it happen. One of the kids was sent back because they had made a mistake.

"No. why would we make you leave for making a mistake! If you do happen to do something wrong then we will help you correct it."

I felt my heart begin to lighten knowing that they wouldn't kick me out.

"5.) And this is the most important one…Why do you want me?"

This was the most important question for me. I wanted to know why they wanted me. I wanted to know what they were really here for. The lady who was sitting across from me got up from her seat and came and crouched down in front of me. Her eyes were green and she had something I had been pinning for in them. Love.  The love of a mother.

"Ishika we want you because we know that you are meant to be with us. We came here and saw all of the other children running around playing but you were the only one who was sitting alone. I didn't understand at first but then one of the workers here told us that you didn't like to do anything because you felt that no one was going to take you. And when I heard that my heart broke into pieces. I could never imagine anyone having to think like that and that's when I told Armaan that we have to pick you. We have to pick you so that you will get the love that you deserve and make you feel that you are wanted and very important. That's why we want you. But the question is…do you want us?"

I was only 8 years old but I knew that when I felt water coming out of my eyes that I was crying. I had never met two people who had so much love in them. I looked into both of there eyes and I could see that they were good people.

"Yes I do want you auntie and uncle."

"Ishika were not your auntie and uncle!"

"Your not? Then what do you want me to call you?"

All the other kids had said auntie and uncle.

"How about Mom and Dad?"

"Mom…and Dad!"

"Yes Ishika from now on you are our daughter. You are now Ishika Mallik"

I smiled hearing her words and I jumped out of my chair and jumped into my new mom's arms and hugged her as tight as I could and thanked them both for picking me. My wish had come true. I finally had a mom and dad. They were the one's who were finally going to take me away. I was finally going to have a home. My own home.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19rash.guptakashish_23Sar_MAnokheeNihsonTaniDMGloversakshiALilApplekritika_24vidu87KaJen_addiction-jiahpinky.paddaHR-DMG4lifeJhakaasAcciosamadesKaSh-Maneet-FanteenorchidNorzsweetdesireSleepingBeauty.abditory.Trouble.

SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
OMG that was such an adorable update! OMG i wish we could see Armaan Riddhima become parents but Aah well :'(

BUT OMG THIS WAS SO CUTE ^_^ WRITE MORE OF THESE KIND <3

-CromulentHaze-

KaJen_addiction IF-Dazzler
KaJen_addiction
KaJen_addiction

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
dats so sweet! Loved it!

-CromulentHaze-

jiyaa_m IF-Sizzlerz
jiyaa_m
jiyaa_m

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
its so touchy loved it update soon

-CromulentHaze-

abditory. IF-Stunnerz
abditory.
abditory.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Awww this was so cute :))
Loved it

-CromulentHaze-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index