Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Pink's Scrapbook|Anecdotes#106&107|PG:146 (Page 67)

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Hi again. This is random and just came out and some how it goes with today's date of being April 1st or April Fools Day! Anywho I hope all of you enjoy it and if anyone has suggestions for a Drabble or OS then please feel free to tell me. PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors! Okies Bye.
-Tashu-

-The Battery Thief!-

Why did this always have to happen to her! Everyday was the same. She would come home from a long day of editing at the local newspaper that she worked at and would go straight to her room to change into her favourtie sweat pants and hello kitty t-shirt. She would then like always walk to the kitchen to fill up the kettle and plug it in to heat up for her evening cup of tea. Now to anyone it would seem as if she was having a normal day like the rest of the world but little did they know what was about to happen next. She would walk into her family room a few minutes before her favourite show and picking up the remote would press the power button turning on her t.v.  Now if you assumed that she would stand holding the remote awaiting the sound of the t.v. to ring into her ears then you would be ever so mistaken as that was far from reality as the opposite occurred.

She reluctantly turned over the remote in her palm and opening the cover it brought her world to a halt. The springs that once kept the batteries in place where now left abandoned and unguarded. The t.v. would remain silent and the tiredness and exhaustion that once adorned her face transformed into frustration and anger as she realized that it had happened once again. HE had done it once again! HE had stolen the batteries once again and stuffed them into his Wii controller. She had told him several times to buy his own batteries but it seemed as if he was never going to get it. Well enough was enough today he was going to get it! And so with her remote in her one hand and her other one on the side of her hip she stormed off towards there room to give him a piece of her mind. Today Armaan Mallik the battery thief was going to die from the hands of his wife Riddhima.

Now your all wondering how I know all this..well I'm the one who stole the batteries and I can see my wife coming towards me from behind the crack in the door where I'm hiding.  

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19rash.guptapeachgirlNihsonRhea.KaJensakshiA-Fizzi-vidu87KaJen_addictionpinky.paddaHR-DMG4life-jiahJhakaasAccioNorzOnepoundChicteenorchidsamadesKaSh-Maneet-FansweetdesireSleepingBeauty.Trouble.abditory.

teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
heheheee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CromulentHaze-

teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
hehehehe..it ws funnnyyy

-CromulentHaze-

pinky.padda IF-Rockerz
pinky.padda
pinky.padda

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
oh my god so funny

-CromulentHaze-

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Hiii...Awesome scribble...Loved it...sooo cute concept...Thanks 4 da pm

-CromulentHaze-

hosanna.. IF-Stunnerz
hosanna..
hosanna..

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Haha cute one!

-CromulentHaze-

SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
That was soo cute! Loved how he said >>
well I'm the one who stole the batteries and I can see my wife coming towards me
ROFL

-CromulentHaze-

sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz
sweetdesire
sweetdesire

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Awieee.
Now that was so cute and adorable

-CromulentHaze-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index