Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Pink's Scrapbook|Anecdotes#106&107|PG:146 (Page 64)

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Its superb

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CromulentHaze-

neha2607 IF-Dazzler
neha2607
neha2607

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
hawww

-CromulentHaze-

pinky.padda IF-Rockerz
pinky.padda
pinky.padda

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
totally awesome

-CromulentHaze-

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19,  rash.gupta,  Nihson,  _JeN-DesIrE_,  ramesh90,  sakshilksg,  Rhea.KaJen,  pinky.paddaKaJen_addiction,  1D_D3-Crazy,  teenorchid,  ..Maitree..,  samades,  jiyaa_m,  KaSh-Maneet-Fansweetdesire,  SleepingBeauty.,  mijanur,  Trouble.
Originally posted by SleepingBeauty.

OMG NOOO YOU'VE GOT TO BE JOKING. That was scene from the movie? :O NOOO NOOO NOOO OMG :| Lmfaoo this was so hilarious and shocking! Haha! I can't stop laughing now rofl ROFL
Originally posted by Salwa_Mehrin

ROFLTHAT WAS A MOVIE SCENE Stern Smile
Originally posted by BeautyfulDesire

Haha that was a bit funny.
Originally posted by teenorchid

heheee. That ws a movie scene. Lol
Originally posted by Trouble.

LOL!ROFLThat was amazingClap
Originally posted by 1D_D3-Crazy

I actually thought the movie scene was AR LMFAO :p it was really
thank you everyone. I'm glad I could make you laugh.

HR-DMG4life

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramesh90

very nice
Originally posted by KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii...Awesome update...Loved it...sooo hottt...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm
Originally posted by KaJen_addiction

So dat was a movie scene...lol!
Originally posted by Accio_kajen

Do you really call THIS bad? You keep saying your drabbles are badErmm THIS IS AWESOME:)
Tashuu the concept was so unique and the anecdote was so adorablishly funny:P
Keep writing! You may hate them but we love themLOL
Originally posted by jiyaa_m

opsss its not fair too lolzzz it was a movie lolzzz

u write it too well 

update soon
Originally posted by Pious_KaSh

looking forward to read the latest anecdote tonight :)
Originally posted by sweetdesire

Lolzz
That was good oneLOL
really loved it
Do write more
Thanks for the PM
Take care

Lot of Love
Geet
Originally posted by sakshilksg

what was that...a movie scene.
I was like...huhh
nice one.
thanks for pm

thank you guys. glad u liked it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJen_addictionKaSh-Maneet-Fansweetdesire

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky.padda

totally awesome
Originally posted by neha2607

hawww
Originally posted by mijanur

Its superb
thank you very much. I'm glad u liked it.

pinky.padda

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Okay back... again! Stern Smile I would have updated sooner but I wasn't well and since I'm feeling a lot better I decided to update. This is sort of random and just came out. It's dedicated to all the mommies out there! It's on Riddhima's & Aarti's pov only. Anywho I hope all of you enjoy it and sorry if anyone cries. PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors! Okies Bye.
-Tashu-

-The Gift Of Motherhood.-

Dear Baby,

Hi it's mom. I am the one that you are growing inside of. I am the one that is protecting you from this world. I am the one who is nourishing you with food and water so you will grow healthy and strong. I am the one that is going to bring you into this world in a few months time. I am the one that is going to hold you in her arms when you cry. I am the one who is going to change you when you are dirty. I am the one who is going to feed you when you are hungry. I am the one who will listen to your unspoken words when you have something to say. I am the one who is going to hold your hand when you feel scared and alone. I am the one who is going to make you smile and laugh when you are sad. I am the one who is going to catch you when you take your first steps towards me when you learn to walk. I am the one who is going to help you say your first word that comes out of your tiny mouth. I am the one who is going to tell you stories about fairies and chocolate volcanoes to help you go to sleep and be there when you have a nightmare that scares you to no end. I am the one who is going to nurse you when you are ill and not feeling well. I am the one who is going to help you when you are learning to read. I am the one who is going to be there when you spell your name for the first time. I am the one who is going to teach you how to tie your shoes and brush your teeth. I am the one who is going to give you your first dollar when you loose your first tooth. I am the one who is going to be there when you go to school for the first time and leave me behind but I promise to come back and get you so you will know that I am always there. I am the one who is going to tell you about the changes that your body will make as you begin to grow. I am the one who will be there when you enter high school and start a new phase in your life. I am the one who will be there to defend you when you get into a fight. I am the one who will bail you out when you are in need of help. I am the one who will watch you walk onto the brightly lit up stage when the principle of your school declares that you are now a graduate. I am the one that will be your teacher when you begin to drive a car and at times will ask you to take me to the local store. I am the one who will be watching you leave me as you enter university that is far away from me. I am the one that will be there watching proudly as your name is announced that you now hold a degree. I am the one that will be there when you come to me and say that you have a special someone who you would like to make your own. I am the one who will sit and watch as you are being joined with the one you truly love. I am the one who will cry the most as I see you finally leave my arms where I had tried to keep you in for as long as I could. I am the one who will pick up the phone and scream when I hear that you are now going to be a parent just like me. I am the one who will feel the proudest when I hold your child in my arms and realize that I am not just your mom but a grandmother. I am the one who will watch you as you help your child grow. But dear baby there will come a day when I will not be there for you but I want you to always know that your mom never stopped loving you. This is my gift to you and I can't wait until you read this!

Can't wait to meet you!

Love your mom

Riddhima.

-The Gift Of Motherhood.-

Dear Baby,

Hi it's mom. I am the one that you are growing inside of. I am the one that is protecting you from this world. I am the one who is nourishing you with food and water so you will grow healthy and strong. I am the one that is going to bring you into this world in a few months time. I am the one that is going to hold you in her arms when you cry. I am the one who is going to change you when you are dirty. I am the one who is going to feed you when you are hungry. I am the one who will listen to your unspoken words when you have something to say. I am the one who is going to hold your hand when you feel scared and alone. I am the one who is going to make you smile and laugh when you are sad. I am the one who is going to catch you when you take your first steps towards me when you learn to walk. I am the one who is going to help you say your first word that comes out of your tiny mouth. I am the one who is going to tell you stories about fairies and chocolate volcanoes to help you go to sleep and be there when you have a nightmare that scares you to no end. I am the one who is going to nurse you when you are ill and not feeling well. I am the one who is going to help you when you are learning to read. I am the one who is going to be there when you spell your name for the first time. I am the one who is going to teach you how to tie your shoes and brush your teeth. I am the one who is going to give you your first dollar when you loose your first tooth. I am the one who is going to be there when you go to school for the first time and leave me behind but I promise to come back and get you so you will know that I am always there. I am the one who is going to tell you about the changes that your body will make as you begin to grow. I am the one who will be there when you enter high school and start a new phase in your life. I am the one who will be there to defend you when you get into a fight. I am the one who will bail you out when you are in need of help. I am the one who will watch you walk onto the brightly lit up stage when the principle of your school declares that you are now a graduate. I am the one that will be your teacher when you begin to drive a car and at times will ask you to take me to the local store. I am the one who will be watching you leave me as you enter university that is far away from me. I am the one that will be there watching proudly as your name is announced that you now hold a degree. I am the one that will be there when you come to me and say that you have a special someone who you would like to make your own. I am the one who will sit and watch as you are being joined with the one you truly love. I am the one who will cry the most as I see you finally leave my arms where I had tried to keep you in for as long as I could. I am the one who will pick up the phone and scream when I hear that you are now going to be a parent just like me. I am the one who will feel the proudest when I hold your child in my arms and realize that I am not just your mom but a grandmother. I am the one who will watch you as you help your child grow. But dear baby there will come a day when I will not be there for you but I want you to always know that your mom never stopped loving you. This is my gift to you and I can't wait until you read it!

Can't wait to meet you!

Love your mom

Aarti.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19rash.guptaNihsonsakshiARhea.KaJenblessed4vidu87KaJen_addictionLilApplepinky.paddaHR-DMG4life-jiahJhakaasAccioOnepoundChicsamadesjiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-FanSleepingBeauty.sweetdesireabditory.Trouble.

teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
gottta read

-CromulentHaze-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index